Which country caused the most harm to Europe?

Which country caused the most harm to Europe?

Germany- Nazism, WW1, WW2 and now flooding Europe with refugees

Russia: Soviet Union (aka Greater Russia), Communism, Cold War. Still wants to take over Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

romaniaexperience.com/why-are-romanians-frowned-upon-in-europe/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le communism caused harm to europe not it's slow fall

>Still wants to take over Europe
Hmm, The Warsaw Pact does not exist, but we want Europe.

Depends on the country, for Romania it's definitely Russia.

Obviously Britain by blowing small continental conflicts way out of proportion.

Kek, fuck off, Britain was just maintaining the balance of power and prevented a hegemon from emerging. No one wants you to rule over them.

Russia
Shall they be doomed for eterinty

Germs

>Communism
But Karl Marx is?

>Still wants to take over Europe

Why not the whole world?

But Europe got unificated under EU banner solely because they were afraid of Russia warmongering. Without us, Europe would still be a patchwork of quarreling states, not a superpower on par with the US. And no one is ever thankful for that!

balance of power is just a euphemism for hegemony

>Which country caused the most harm to Europe?

The UK.

No it's not you cretin.

The UK has never had nor desired hegemony over Europe.

>created his country by freeing it from the ottomans
>fought multiple wars against ottomans for them
>protected his country when then they fucked up in 1916
>took back rightful clay without military confrontation
>did no harm to POWs during the second world war
>saved king Mihai from the nazis
>supported their joke of economy for fifty years

>long live Romania, fuck Russia
My greatest ally.

Germany

thats not the british flag, the eternal anglo is the greatest enemy of Europa

Nor the world.
>What is the British Empire

Is that what they teach you in schools? Oh wow

Russia

If you have the bad luck of being near Russia, then most definitely Russia!

Then again, Germany caused and lost the war with USSR.

You managed the performance of not stating a single true fact in your comment... Congrats!

What's next, are you going to say you saved Poland by splitting their country in two with the nazis in 1939?

>created his country by freeing it from the ottomans
You gave us a hand, but the ottomans would have collapsed anyway.
>fought multiple wars against ottomans for them
Bullshit, you did it for yourself, while taking some of our own territory in the process and treating the local population like shit to the point where russians were more hated than the turks.
>protected his country when then they fucked up in 1916
We were allies, don't expect thanks, we also kept the germans at bay in Moldova.
>saved king Mihai from the nazis
But fucking took our land and deported the population to Siberia and imposed a satanic form of government on us. Romanians still wish the germans won ww2. And King Michael was forced to abdicate, he was threatened by the soviets that they would execute more than 1000 romanian students they had as prisoners if he didn't.
>supported their joke of economy for fifty years
Wtf, you imposed communism, thus poverty on us and looted our country after ww2 to the point that some people even starved to death.

unironically GB and America.
I don't know if they really planned to do it, but they had a big influence on europes downfall.
>ww I is where europe became irrelevant and the power shifted to the USA
>forcing germany to take turks because muh strategical partners
>starting conflicts in the middle east causing a giant wave of immigration that destabilzed the whole continet

Not that we wouldn't be to blame too, because we elected governments that didn't do nothing against this all.

Germany is responsible for the rise of communism and Soviet Union.

Well, the OP asked about harm to Europe. There has never been a British ambition to dominate Europe, there has never been a British dictator, or a European country or place under British control we didn't eventually set free. British people gave their lives by the millions to give European peoples freedom.

@84044163
@84044217
>You are wrong even when confirms it because ai don liek ur kantri.
>We didn't need your help anyway.
Got it.

Gibraltar? Northern Ireland? What's with the torture stuff on Cyprus?

DINDU NUFFIN

>ignoring most of what I said.
No, we don't need your help and you did way more harm to us than the turks did.

stop larping about the past you losers

When your country stops glorifying the rape army.

I liked that one

My great great father was a PKW in the UdSSR, and he said otherwize. They would beat up prisoners for no reason, starved Thema and forced them to work to death. He was one oft the lucky ones to survive it

>Boo hoo, why can't I invade neighbours in peace! Defensive pact? What is defensive pact?

Great grandfather, sorry for typos

Are you really that deluded? If germany wouldn't have grown bigger than GB by annexing you they would have let you eat shit. They didn't care about your people, only about staying the hegemon in europe.

This thread made me wonder why Haven't I added romanian flag to my fliter alongside chezh one sooner.
Silly me, good thing I fixed this mistake now :^)

>They didn't care about your people
Who cares? they still helped.
And Britain was never the hegemon in Europe. Do you even know what that means?

who fucking cares, get over it
you weren't raped, I didn't rape anybody so stop crying about pointless things and instead move forward

Oh yah, don't want to be reminded that you'r the scum of the world by yet another country.

Of course they had, back when germany wasn't unified they had a much better position which is why they were against the german reunification too.

>brutalize and shit on a client state
>said client state now hates your guts
>get angry and call the former client ungrateful while taking credit for the existence of their country and saying you dindu nuffin
Russia reminds me so much of America sometimes.

They thought that after letting you rearm, break reparation treaties with France, take Rhineland, Austria and Czechoslovakia, you will finally stop.
Invading the only pro-western country on your eastern border was the final straw taken from a whole straw box.

Tell that to your own people, Romania moves ahead just fine, we're not annexing territories trying to reform some lost empire. And when some shithead says that Russia helped us when in fact they did more harm than any other country I'm going to correct him.

That's not what hegemon means, they didn't dominate Europe, not economically, and certainly not militarily. You, and a number of other countries had a much bigger army. Sure, they were the leader of many alliances, but other countries joined of their own will.

>Russia reminds me so much of America sometimes.
Great Powers are more or less the same.

>take Rhineland
which was a step back from the idea of self-determination that was prominent after WW I.
They thought absolutely nothing, and you could have learned that even by looking at their recent past.
Who created Israel in a powder keg?
Which country was the first to join bush in a pointless war, destabilzing the whole middle east that lead to a movement to our continent, terror and general destabilization?

lol they aren't at all, only the amssive int agency they have is comparable

>Still wants to take over E*rope
nice meme my friend
keep eating your western agenda like a good goy

inb4
>EVIL RUSSIANS BE TAKING MUH DONBABWE

aiding donbabwe separatists =/= taking over E*rope

Anyway I will answer your question
>Which country caused the most harm to Europe?
US of A

>WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME!!!

>all of this except CIS countries are all WWII in wich USSR wasn't the agressor except Finland
meh

>fb/polemical polish memes
haha very funny my friend
upvoted, reblogged and shared with friends

>He was one oft the lucky ones to survive it
Too bad

+20 rubles to your account!

more to come you fucking facebook memer, stay mad

>more to come

I have no doubts about that tovarisch! That's why people hate you afterall!

Russia was deffinetly the agressor, you attacked Poland with Germany, you took Bassarabia from Romania, and you imposed communism even in countries like Bulgaria or Chzechoslovakia.

Jesus, the delusion these cunts have. When are you going to return our national treasures back, Ivan?

With threads like these i'm starting to think it was pretty idea to side with germans and wipe whole E*rope and other cunts fucking up.

Why? Because people aren't grateful for you fucking up their countries? This is your legacy, who's fault is it if not yours?

Yes, i see you would be more grateful by being an ash or soap.

I'm not a jew and the soviets were more brutal than the germans anyway. And the hate towards Russia goes back before ww2, at least here in Romania.

>not a jew
Basically means nothing.
>Soviets were more brutal
Citation needed.

>our national treasures
bread crumbs and a piece of string?

Russia

Well fucking read history, the soviets were literally satan's army on earth, and ww2 was a crusade.
But like I said, the hate goes back even before that, since russians have always been shitheads, even towards us Orthodox christians.

Don't know how you can make fun of that, you'r actually poorer than us per capita.

More soviet citizens died because of their own state than from the war with Germany.

Oh, so you're trolling.
Could've said that earlier.

Read a history is not an argument. I'm making an statement that your words are based on nothing (a.k.a. emotions) which is perfecrly proven by your current post.
>hell army
>crusade
>always shitheads
Oh my. Nah, it's just you full of shit. I think we cab get over with that conversation.

kek

Billions, yes. We never had such population but.. why not if we're trying to argue by memes? :)))

" Only" 93 tonns of gold...

No, I'm not trolling. Why would you think that?
>Read a history is not an argument.
Of course it is, since when it comes to this topic I doubt you'l find a history book that doesn't show the soviets as the monsters they are.
>always shitheads
Well you are hated by all your neighbours.

>citation needed
If you can't make it - your opinion discarded.
"Learn history" is working only if you are, by yourself, know the history and can point on some moments. On this situations - moments that proves soviet army being more brutal than germans.
You can't? Then you are going to shut up. That simple.

>Thread about Russia
>Butthurt Romanian subhumans appear
Like pottery

Do you deny that the Soviet Union imposed communism on Romania, or that it demanded Bassarabia and northern Bucovina in 1940? Or that it sent the Romanian population there to Siberia after the war? Just to give a few examples.
And we were one of the lucky ones since we switched sides.

>calling us subhumans
He are wealthier, have a much lower murder rate, don't have an aids epidemic and unlike you we keep to ourselves.

i'm surprised there aren't any butthurt czech or finnish posters

you're 40 dollars wealthier while they're the worlds 10th economy or something and you're the niggers of eu. idk what's worse

But Albania is the Nigger of Europe, maybe Moldavia.

> original subhuman
>calling others subhuman

To the gulag with you!

Got the power and took the land - that's not an examples of brutality in front of germans at all.
People being send to Syberia - any known articles that can prove it?

Yah, I think being poorer, having an Africa tier murder rate and aids epidemic is much worse than not having that.

>Keep to ourselves.
>Joins the WW 1 to grab half of Hungary and then grabs Moldavia from former ally.
>imposed communism
Supported Romanian communists.
>territories
Were taken by Romania in 1919.
>Population.
Dozens of them to rebuild the country you helped to destroy, what was accepted in post-war conferences.
>We are lucky because
Yes, you are.

Funny given the Russian dindu nuffins ITT

i mean, this is the second google images result for "romanians":
romaniaexperience.com/why-are-romanians-frowned-upon-in-europe/
you tell me, mate

Austria

this

>Communism
Well, communism wasn't so bad.

>I doubt you'l find a history book that doesn't show the soviets as the monsters they are.
Any russian history book

Yes, look it up yourself. I saw testimonies of such people on tv, and even met some who were born there.
And if you want actual examples , just read about communist prisons in Romania, or the mass rapes that went on in Germany and Hungary for example.
Honesty, you'r just being dishonest, the evidence is abundant, you just don't want to know about it. Do you want me to copy paste books for you?

Also what the fuck we are talking about. You were siding with Germany, doing messacres and invading Soviet (Ukraine, Bessarabia, Stalingrad).
Are you a victim? Fuck off, scum.

We learned from the best.

Well yah, propably why you'r all so brainwashed. People don't hate Russia for no reason though.

>Joins the WW 1 to grab half of Hungary and then grabs Moldavia from former ally.
I was talking about the present, and in ww1 we just took lands where the population was majority Romanian. As for Moldova, it was ours until you stole it. So much for Orthodox brothers.

>Supported Romanian communists.
Those were jews, and communism would have never been gained power here without you.
>Dozens of them to rebuild the country you helped to destroy, what was accepted in post-war conferences.
But you attacked us by taking Basarabia.
>Were taken by Romania in 1919.
Taken by Russia in the 19th century.

I blame the Gypsies, over here Romanians make good workers for low money.

Here's one actual example, with link and not words:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World_War_II
>messacres
>260 000 people
>fighting in Ukraine, Bessarabia, Stalingrad
>support Nazis with products
So as this sais, yes, you are not the victim, you are scum. And no, Soviets weren't brutal about you. They were doing what's right.

yeah. same. alongside with poles and ukrainians

>Romania
first things that come to mind when i hear Romania:
- Dracula
- Dacia
- Ceausescu