Stop with the Trump posts

We have to start being serious in terms of doing everything possible to keep this crazy idiot from being president. I'm asking you guys to think about the concrete steps you can take to do that.
I plan on casting my Vote for Hillary. Short of that is there anything else I can do to help spread information? I'm a content creator and marketer by trade. The thought of a Trump presidency is frightening.
Perhaps we can band together with some of those final answers threads and create media to share on social media? Just a thought. Mods let me know. Or anybody else for that matter. Time to stop fucking around.

I agree OP

>posting this in a pro trump board
saged and reported

>wahhhhhh muh safe space

same faggin this badly
>waahhh muh emotions

checked
praise Kek x DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shills be gone

There are only 2 genders

The free market is best ecomic system

Personal freedom requires economic freedom

Transgenderism is a mental disorder

Western civilisation is the best and cultural relativism is retarted

God is real.

Sociology is not a science or philosophy. And anyone who sincerely believes it is delusional.

Welfare has destroyed the black community and Single motherhood is the single greatest cause of black crime and poverty.

That is all

*Watches Stefan Molyneux once*

Saged and hidden.

wow really makes you think

PAN THE CAMERAS, MA'AM!!! PAN THE FUCKING CAMERAS!!!

This is a Hillary board now. Only like 10% of people here actually support Trump, the rest are here to make fun of them.

The Catholic Church is the One Holy and Apostolic Church founded by St. Peter by command of Jesus Christ.

Antifederalist > Federalist.

Hamilton was a proto economic facist and easily the shittiest founding farther

Cultural marxism and it's subdivisions intersectional feminism/sociology/liberation theology/etc view society only in terms of oppressed and oppressors without any regard for Individual acts or circumstances

Islam is not a race.

Modernist should metaphorically be bitched slapped whenever possible

The nuclear family is foundation of society and hold primacy.

Homosexual attraction is not sinfull but acting on it is.

Goverment saying a valid marriage exist doesn't make it so.

Private property is required for prosperity.

External freedom is a reflection of likeness of God and a means to obtaining true internal freedom (discipline)

Liberty or death isn't just a slogan

K

We have an IP based ID system, brah

Trump is the best choice and everyone knows it

according to who? your internet nazi friends? majority of people hate Trump

nice meme

I need to grow some sage in my garden.

Californian detected.

$0.05 has been added to your account, OP

Holy shit, Mods need to start permabanning all you Correct the Record paid shills

I love her. Keep the niggers in the ghetto or in jail and keep up the abortions.