Why is their birth rate so low?

Why is their birth rate so low?

Because Germans have sex very few. :3

Too busy playing simulation videogames. Also they got "enriched" by the western powers after WWII and, as a result, adopted that anglo consumerist mindset.

too rich

Forklift Simulator 2012 > Sex

No time for sex when one has Work

meet a german girl and speak to her for more than a minute.
Most girls have high expectations, but that's not even the real problem.
The main thing is that women think they'd have all the time in the world, so they try to get a career and end up realizing they missed the point where they could have had a child at 50.
So basically has a point. People chose to consume and enjoy their "freedom" when they are young instead of having a family while they can.

Also germans aren't really known to create child friendly environments. If you're kid cries somewhere in the bus people will look at you like you caused another war and act all upset.

> If you're kid cries somewhere in the bus people will look at you like you caused another war and act all upset.

But I am married and we are going to have children.

a better question is why every economic model is based on infinite exponential population growth.

because they literally weren't ordered to have kids

>very few
i guess they have it than ours.

shut the fuck up goy!

it's true, and you can't yell or hit them either.
honestely one of my biggest fears about having children is going grocery shopping or being in a public place with them

Becasues the taxes are too damn high

Reminder that you need educate your children like a soldier or he will be one of these things :cuck,undisciplined,faggot.

No, I get you. Honestly it's sort of the same here, although it more or less depends on what region you live in. If you live in the midwest or south, people will usually look the other way, whereas if you live on the coasts, people will make it their business.

isn't that only for single people, and rates change depending on what kind of family you have? I talked with a guy who moved to Germany and he said that in a situation when he works and his wife doesn't and they have children he barely pays any income tax.

Maybe if he is a poorfag who is satisfied with surviving and nothing more.

But saving and investing large amounts of money is punished in any form possible.
Financial independence is a dream that most Germans will never accomplish.

They will wörk until they die. Literally.

He's a Chefarzt in orthopedics ward, I'm sure he makes mad money even by your standards.
But it was a few good years since I heard that, maybe taxes changed since then.

If you earn more than 50k in Germany, you pay 42 % in taxes AT LEAST.

Even if you have wife who doesn't work and children? From what he said he had very good tax cuts because of that.

they need me