You are allowed to bring back one cancelled/ended show for one season...

You are allowed to bring back one cancelled/ended show for one season. The quality of the new season will be the same as the show was at its peak.

If the show ended with unanswered plot threads, they will be resolved.

What do you choose and why?

MEGAS XLR
MEGAS XLR
FUCK YOU
MEGAS XLR

Beavis and Butthead to piss you off

A new set of Looney Tunes shorts

If it has to be a TV Show

Grim Adventures

My favorite show growing up. It's still pretty funny when you rewatch it now too.

CLONE HIGH
CHILDREN LAUGH AND CHILDREN CRYYYYY

Damn you beat me to it. WE NEED MEGAS and Kiva

Spectacular Spider-Man

Wander over Yonder.
This series is getting canned way too early, plus the crew has ideas for season 3. I'd love to see Wander end on its own terms.

Sheep in The Big City. I need more Shrimpola Cola

This or Home Movies, all day every day and twice on Sunday

young justice
i loved season one and having new plot threads set up in the last five minutes of the show killed me.

Underrated

fuck off

This, I'm still mad.

Metalocalypse

Hows about you place yourself in others shoes and see how shit your choice is by comparison?

Moral Orel, the plans for a season 3 sounded promising.

Mission Hill. It's my favorite and it didn't even get a season.

Home movies had an ending kinda depressing but an ending nevertheless

I would choose either Dan VS., Wander Over Yonder, or Invader Zim

Tough choice

Peak Zim was fucking spectacular.

That or Gravity Falls, because peak GF was also a sight to behold, if they kept that up for a whole season Ty's go down as one of the best shows ever.

Frisky Dingo
Fuck I want to see what happens.

Gravity Falls also needs one more season, but unfortunately we can't erase season 2b so what's the point?

This thirty five hundred times. Klokopera was just a hour and a half episode of okay standard and the best song wasn't even as good as the pickles vs the drum machine episode's opera.

I will never not be mad.

Spectacular Spider-Man.

Oh yes, please. Prime, RID, everything since has done nothing to fill the hole this left behind

I'll even accept it in comic form

is the answer in my heart, but my logical side knows that new episodes wouldn't be as rewarding because the commentary on artsy hipsters would be current, rather than ahead of the curve.

My final answer is Exo-Squad because fuck you how can you tease an alien invasion like that and not continue?

Danny Phantom.
The shit they pulled with Phantom Planet left me with unresolved emotions for ten years. I'll never forgive Butch Hartman.

GF season 3would be awful. It would suddenly go from 2014 or whatever year to modern and Adult Dipper... egh.
A spin off would be great a few years down the line, but a third season would ruin a show only intended for two.

Undergrads

Moral Orel. I wish it would have ended on its own terms and the unused ideas the creators had for season 3 would be put to use.

Yeah, I was going to say this, such a downer.

Season 2b was originally season 3 you twat!
Alex the Hack rushed it

I came in here to post this

Samurai Jack

SBT because we know for a fact that Genndy is sitting on at least 10 scripts as good as/better than the great shit we already got.

Do you live under a rock? Is this bait? SJ is getting a 10 episode final season in adult swim

It was intended for 3, but it got rushed to 2 after 2A.

In any case, it doesn't matter what the plot is as long as it's as good as peak GF.

Imagine a season of episodes with all the mystery of 2A, the pacing of NWHS, and the humor of... I dunno, whichever episode was funniest to you.

It would be perfect.

I have no idea if your trolling badly or dumb. Maybe that was your intention and your a good troll.
>Squintyfry.jpeg

Some smart people, right here.

Because fuck that cliffhanger

As always, Sym-Bionic Titan.

Runner-ups include
>S̶a̶m̶u̶r̶a̶i̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
>Young Justice
>Megas XLR
>Wander Over Yonder

It-had-a-good-run-but-it-would-have-been-cool-to-see-more tier:
>I̶n̶v̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶Z̶i̶m̶
>Metalocalypse
>Dan vs.

Me and a friend of mine have recently been marathoning this together.

This

Kid Notorious

This

Why is IZ crossed out? It has comics sure, but that's not good enough for me.

Time Squad
but i need another season to confirm if that robot was actually gay or not.

>"We never formally planned Part II... and I'll never tell what I personally had in mind. I'm hoping to leave it to my heirs, for the inevitable day when Duckman is revived by future generations. Ah, the Spandex suits they'll wear, the hovercrafts they'll fly!"

AHEM

Interesting show but it needs to stand in line and wait behind the other shows mentioned above

ME TOO. FUCK.

Honestly, though, I know that Samurai Jack is getting another season, but I would still pick it to have the guarantee that it would be as good.

>robot
>sexuality

This you non-regulars
Lurk moar

I know that he said that but honestly fuck it anyhow.

Xander and Killface in space according to the Xtacles pilot. Would've been sweet if fucking Reed wasn't sick of the show after season two.

Most of the shows I would of picked have already been picked, so I would Bro'Town, a cartoon from my childhood back in Hobbit Country.
Morningside for life.

Young Justice, easily

Holy shit my actual nigger
>that horseshit ending
>him fucking over his girlfriends eternal soul like that
I WANNA KNOW WHY THE GAY ANGEL BROKE HIS GODDAMN HAND THATS IT

Clone High.
That way we could finally get resolution.

Mission Hill you cunts

>b-but it wouldn't be as good

OP is already positing that the quality would somehow magically be the same, so they would somehow find a way to continue being ahead of its time.

Ed Edd n Eddy, it ended pretty good and stuff, but I still wonder what a complete sixth Season would have been like

The movie is literally the perfect ending to the series though.

I'll bring back BTAS so that Dini can make his The Endless episode that he showed in his Graphic Novel

Definitely Animated, since A: I love the art style, and B: there were planned out plots for a season 4 that never came through.

Sym-Bionic Titan.

That was easy.

I said it ended good, there's no argument there.

But, more then two episodes in season six would be nice

>ahead of its time
>MTV: Real World

Id still love another season of this show.

Except it wasn't cancelled the season just got fewer episodes because AS backed down when they realized they fucked up for giving them free reign

Oh, another one- Ben 10 Omniverse.

If you haven't heard the news, it's fucking dead

Why no picture?

dunno, but yeah Metalocalypse is canceled

Right there with you

>tfw we couldn't keep the party going

CN just wanted to stick it to someone for no one liking NuPPG, even turned down 2 million dollarydoo's that Small offered them.

:,(

Morel Orel. They left so much happening with Clay and Ms Censordoll.

No love for The Oblongs, or Moonbeam City?

>If the show ended with unanswered plot threads, they will be resolved.
>quality of the new season will be the same as the show was at its peak

Not co material, but-
LOST
Solving all unanswered plot threads at peak quality, IN ONE SEASON
I think the monkey's paw / genie would just self destruct in the attempt

Motorcity

Spectacular Spider-Man. Osborn can't keep getting away with this!

Seconding this, user. It's a crime it's being cancelled.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that wants a direct sequel to GI Joe Renegades with the new status quo introduced in the season finale, maybe even with the portal Cobra Commander fell through leading to parallel universes to rake in crossover money.

Not more than a few seconds of hesitation.

Reboot

This a 100 times

Morel Orel

I want to see how far they can go.

this

I was always pissed about that. It's like he basically said "fuck you" to his entire audience.
I'm glad he hasn't had another show since Duckman besides that garbage squirrel cartoon. He doesn't deserve it after that

Are you stupid? Robots don't have sexually.
But if they did, yes he was gay.

Sym Bionic Titan without question

If we're allowed to erase parts of season 2 in order to make a more chronologically sensible season 3, then Gravity Falls for sure

>spectacular spider-man only mentioned four times

Sup Forums please

Even still, there was a lot of potential, and I wanted to see how many of the intended arcs would have turned out

wander please, it had a full season planned for character backstory but disney turned it down because they had enough episodes

Futurama. The writers forgot about "The Other" plotline & the current standing series finale was a literal abuse of the reset button. I need definitive closure, dammit!