/k6bd/ Kill Six Billion Demons

>King of Shapes
Allison finds her inner fire

Damn you beat me to it by 3 seconds

AWWW FUCK IS IT ABOUT IT GO DOWN?

its the best day of the week, just a bit excited

>I choose King
Zoss is the best damn spirit guide. When did Allison's Key disobey her again though?

Rad as fuck

>A true ruler is the Wielder of Names.
Truly, she was the Kill Six Billion Demons.

Also, relevant Abbadon tweet.

>Arc title drop

w e l p

Forgot to add the damn thing.

HOT DAMN IT BEGINS

>[ ] Peasant
>[x] King
Awwww yisss

chill abba, shes been in this situation for like a few days
granted thats more time than most movie protagonists

>only 180 pages

That guy has never read Hajime no Ippo

For the life of me I cannot retain memory of the past update schedule? Is this coming Sunday one of the weeks we'll get an extra page?

Once that train starts rolling though it's only a matter of time before we reach Kill Six Billion Demons.

This looks like someone who's reached heaven through violence.

Updates Tuesdays and Fridays, with the occasional extra page on weekends every 3-4 weeks.

Well, at least we're not getting a cliffhanger at the worst time.

I wonder how taking names and fate work together. Will she need to actually kill six billion demons to take the name, or will adopting K6BD as her title make her slayer of demons in the end? Or perhaps it's more allegorical, who knows.

who's this guy again

I thought her standing up in front of Motom was the key acting up, but Abbadon confirmed that it was Alison being Brave/Stupid.

DEF CON: HAPPENING

DONT KILL OFF GUN WITCH

She tried to teleport away earlier (after leaving Cio, before reaching the Palace) and it didn't work.

Oh, she just has "Conquerin' King" Zoss inside her head, no biggie.

>20 pages action scene
Hot diggity damn industrial grade angel violence for everyone! Even if they don't want it! Especially if they don't want it!

>20 page action scene
>Angels
>Mottom
>Mercenaries
>Maya
>Allison

Holy shit. We'll probably also see how Allison loses her hair.

she's apparently talking to the specter of old king zoss, im not sure how death works in this universe works.

The Blade of Want isn't a power, it's just willpower through action. Huh.

now she can add 'shared headspace' on her tumblr profile

There is explicitly no afterlife, but Zoss is beyond causality so he didn't die even thought they killed him.

Why is it that lightning-associated gods who are usually top gods in their settings typically have four-lettered names?

Zeus, Thor, Gwyn from Dark Souls, Zion from Worm, and Zoss. Is it coincidence, or something instinctual? Do they just sound powerful?

Easier to remember.

Rolls off the tongue better. I dunno if Zoss uses lightning so much as pure energy.

>I choose king

THE FUCKING BLADE OF WANT

Lightning-shaped, at least, and traveling via teleportation using the keys is also referred to as riding the lightning.

Man I fucking love Zoss. He's like Buddha meets Gilgamesh by way of Nietzsche.

I hope Zoss keeps showing up to shittalk the Seven each time Allison deals with them.

Same here really.

The moment I saw Zoss was the moment hype reached critical mass.

>Zoss speaking in coherent sentences
Huh, that was a surprise to say the least. I expected every appearance of him to be like when he spoke to Allison in the Void, speaking in a way that kind of makes sense, but is also confusing in it's structure. Either way, he's looking a lot better now, cleaned up a bit, seems more relaxed than his last meet up with Allison, I imagine it's cause shes finally getting to the whole "slay the beast" mission.

>semen semen
>updating
Ha! Next you'll tell me that kaz should work on an update too.

Maybe the closer she gets to the Key, the better she's able to understand Zoss?

>Dat last panel
Fucking awesome.

So Zoss is dead.
But he isn't dead.

Is Zoss True Royalty?

Do you think Allison learning to control her (well originally Zoss's) power is the way for Zoss to come back? Will he be the end boss of the series?

I hope not. Jagganoth and Metatron both seem like good end games enough. Zoss died once already. I don't see why he would plan all ofthis out.

He's been confirmed as such, yes.

Michelle and Abbadon talking fucking blew my mind. I never expected it.

OH SHIT ZOSS SHOWED UP WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. I guess he'll be teaching Allison through this.

What Wielder of Names means is using the names of god. Allison having the boss key wields all 777,777

>I hope you don't fuck it

...Huh?

nice quints

Mottom already set up Jagganoth as the strongest and most violent of the Demiurges, he'll be the last to go.

if two people who worked on webcomics about demons and shared audiences DIDN'T talk it'd be weird

Doubt it. Zoss, as he has shown so far, and as far as my judge of character is, doesn't seem like the kind of dick bag to do that. I mean he broke into heaven, killed the angels and took god's name so he could create a grand kingdom of learning and growth. Plus he called Allison his redeemer, and it's clear that she is the heir to Zoss' throne. You can't be the heir if the old king kicks you aside to take over instead.

Zoss feels a lot more free spirited than that though, he knows his kingdom is rotten, and he apparently can't do anything to stop it (I doubt death is enough to keep him down, so it must be something more) and not to mention the Master Key is the power of God's true name, Zoss forged it and mastered it, but it is not his power.

>I hope you don't (mind)
>(ahhh) fuck it

>nice quints
Thanks.

Jaggy will be the last - and I see him attempting to take down one of the other demiurges for more power at least. But what comes after Jaggy? Even with the seven dead that leaves others.

It's Sion and I'm happy someone mentioned Worm. Currently tearing through that shit. It's so good.

Not to mention, True-Naming has always been a concept of power, to know something's name, you have control over it. A Wielder of Names is a wielder of true dominance over all.

>

It's been two years, She hasn't killed one Demiurge yet. Abbadon has a while to go before the rest are dead.

I imagine Jaggy and Metatron will be tied into one arc, seeing as how Abbadon says there will only be seven arcs.

Possibly on the way

unrelated to what you just asked but
Zeus is short for Zeus Pater (father). Zeus Pater;Jupiter

Worm, the Parahuman Wordpress wall of text?

Zoss became true royalty when he forged the Key and stole away God's name

Yep.
Scion actually

His real name is later revealed as Zion, though. People just thought he said Scion and ran with it.

Woah. Watch it with those spoilers. I guess you were right though.

Dude is beyond causality. He could spend kalpas shitting on people in Dark Souls between each time he talks to Allison.

mind = blown

GOD YES THE ANGELS ARE ABOUT TO ENTER AND EVERYONE WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING THOSE CATS WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING

Allisons tits look kinda nice in that last panel

That is the Roman interpretation isn't it?

>Zoss hangs out in pocket world he tore off from Throne, playing video games all day until he pops up to chat it up with Allison
"Hey, sorry guys, I'll be right back, gotta drop some mad wisdom on the kingling, don't start the raid till I get back"

It's a shame she only wore that one dress for a short while when she first met Mottom, it had a nice little cleavage window. But I suppose she seems much more dignified and kingly if shes not showing off dem melons

I just put two and two together to realize the hole in his head is where his key was ripped out. God I feel stupid.

Hell, he could be playing each character in the raid because fuck time and space.

He could be playing every gank squad to ever shit on players ever.

That super bro dude who helped you beat that boss? That was him. Ir was always him.

He could be everyone on Sup Forums right now.

>tfw attaining true royalty is just mastering the art of shitposting

What the hell else has Yisun been doing this entire time?

Sure ain't being nice to themself.

Zoss is actually gregor. Every gregor.

Don't feel bad user, I didn't notice that Zoss has an artificial arm until now.

>Tfw Australians possess the flame that burns eternal and the true royalty and use it to fuck up your threads in every corner of the multi verse

I didn't notice the things in his head until just now.

Allison's earth doesn't have Australia

I think it will become a running theme that the name of the volume will be dropped near the end of it.

An artificial arm? Isn't that just his armor?

Technically you're not even wrong. The multiverse is a lie. A giant joke.

Naw he has some kind of Tesla coil robot arm.

Well theres two things I've discovered today.

This is kinda blunt

how?

Directly pointing out a character's shift in thinking, explaining why another is philosophically wrong, and doing so with dialogue instead of letting the reader form their own conclusions. It's like one of those animes that spends the last view episodes verbally pointing out it's philosophical themes, like the viewer isn't smart enough to figure it out on their own.

From a comment on the page
>Waaaaaiiiiit… are those invincible Jagganoth nails in his head?
Are they?

>I choose to be like king zoss (who fucked up the universe)

I certainly hope this isn't where the narrative trajectory ends

no, the key will give you anything you want, but you have to want it with all your heart, if you want to be a wise and just king, truely, then it will help you on that path.

>Allison wants to WANT
>or at least to know what she wants
AESMA CHIM CE ALTADOON

The universe was fucked before Zoss started running things.

No, they are just head studs, if Broken World is anything to go by, those head studs are a form of armor and weapon, or they could just be decorations, he is a king after all.

Nigga, Zoss fixed the universe. Heaven was in ruin when he arrived, no one was in charge, and it's thanks to him that Throne became a thriving home of demons, angels, men and servants. With the Key of Kings he could have even united all 777,777 universes, if the other power hungry fucks didn't ruin everything. While Zoss was king, Throne was filled to the brim with learning and growth.

Sometimes a story should be blunt. There's a time for subtlety and leaving things for the audience to figure out, but there's also a time when you need to be absolutely clear about something's meaning. Look at how hyped people ITT got because of the dialog, it helps emphasize how important this moment is and how major a change this is for Allison.

Zoss didn't really fuck up the universe, it was more the other Demiurges being greedy assholes. He wasn't even the one to cause them to reach throne, he was just the first and most powerful.

I feel like people ITT will get hyped for whatever happens in this story. fanboys are just like that

It had it's reasons to point it out. Zoss is telling Allison flat out that if she wants to control the power stuffed inside her head, she has to nut up. You forget that Zoss is a man who conquered heaven, so it makes sense he would impose his philosophical viewpoint, especially when it concerns the power he forged and mastered, and the universe he most likely knew everything about. He needs Allison to be resolute and mighty, not a simpering child.