Male character succesfully flirts with a female character

>male character succesfully flirts with a female character
>pause the scene and imagine myself doing it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>awkward scene in movie
>have to get up and walk around the house breathing into my brown paper kino bag to calm down.

It's very easy to flirt with women if you have any ounce of charisma.
t. uglier than you and don't know your feels

Why would someone come on to the internet and just lie like that?

>romantic scene on tv
>have to defillibrate myself several times and put in a catheder

>yes, yes get it over with, we know there is a token sex scene coming.

FAT

>watching movie with parents
>sex scene
>awkward silence as they're reminded I haven't done it yet
>mom shoots a sympathetic you'll find someone one day look

Just wait till she sympathetically fucks you

God damnit

Kek. Not him, but one can hope.

>sit at a bar
>talk for 10 seconds
>cuts to another scene

>character is not a NEET degenerate like me
REEEEE I CANT WATCH 99% OF MOVIES

this but literally

UGLY

Hey is that Thom Yorke in the 90s?

> it's an /r9k/ thread

word

>watch male protagonist have sex
>get reminded that I am a virgin at late 20s, things will only get worse from here and that I'll die alone

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

>watching movie with family
>male character charms a female
>"see son it's that easy"

IMAGINE being that audience...

>hero argues with villain
>hero only comes up with shit arguments
>pause scene and imagine myself arguing with villain

I once flirted a little bit with a girl I had a crush on for a year. But it was on the night she was moving away and I knew I would never have to see her again. It was right as she was leaving too. She stopped texting me but at least she was gone

I knew it.

god damn it arcanines u just gotta lift and read and hold some shitty job that will passively teach you social skills, that's a five year plan

Lads the trick is to just remember that girls are people just like you. They eat, shit, fart, piss, burp, have insecurities, have triumphs, etc. Just another human being. They're probably not better than you honestly. Beyond a set of holes, you have to think what they have to offer other than sex to a conversation or friendship. Most of the time, not a lot if its just some random slut you wanna talk to. Women are very rarely interesting or particularly fun to talk to. They just bullshit about stuff constantly and it gets annoying as fuck. When men talk to each other we do it to communicate information. When women talk they do it to gauge social reactions, so its bunch of waffle. So stop being all scared of them, since the biggest part of dating is putting up with their bullshit enough to be able to love them and tolerate them.

>just remember that girls are people just like you
source? sounds like bullshit

Having put my penis in one and rooted around in there, I can confirm.

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends.

Literally don't take advice from movies ever. While someone will say it doesn't look awkward on the screen, that's because they fucking suceeded and the director wanted it to suceed. Basically just treat people like fucking people and maybe smile a little more if you like them. Just tell them a couple weeks after hanging out if you're interested.

Die normies

Even if girls are just like men, I don't have any male friends either.

wtf women shit, fart, piss and burp?

DROPPED