OK, I cried

OK, I cried

youtube.com/watch?v=ooAOc9Fwg0U

Black man, not a nigger.

wtf i like martial arts now

admirable

you have to go back

I like how Sup Forums is to quick to approve of this when they would NEVER do something like this for their child.

Too bad these sorts of academies are only 0.5% of all academies on Earth.

>not teaching the kid how to actually punch through those boards
Fucking Mc Dojo shits niggers

Some lessons in life are only learned through the pain of failure.

>
>

The teacher praises him for breaking the board with his left hand... but he broke it with his right.

>intentionally doing something that could break your student's hands
Again, he's a fuck face and the fact that they're all black means they're probably in a shitty ghetto and he's an ex-con, probably a felon, who "turned his life around"
etc

This is what America would look like if blacks weren't stuck on the demonrat progressive liberal marxist plantation.

what's the most redpill martial art?

If you grew up in a single-mom household with niggers all around you and crime and drugs rampant but STILL managed to reform then you have my utmost respect

Mayby it's time you check your privilige

taekwondo

>If you grew up in a single-mom household with niggers all around you and crime and drugs rampant but STILL managed to reform then you have my utmost respect
Again, the implication is that he's actually "reformed" here's a hint: He's probably not. He's living in the same ghetto he grew up in.

AKU WA YURUSAN

>this desu
A martial art devoted primarily to the actual art of it rather than the martial aspect.

i'd go with brazilian ju jitsu bc it's the one most people use for actually fighting without lots of rules and shit

I'd send my kid there

Boxing. A few hours to learn, a lifetime to master.

Teaching niglets to beat up "dat whyte debil"

This guy's doing exactly what all of the blacks should do. We need to grow and foster black nationalism with leaders like this guy. If shit like this went large scale, in the short term, it will reduce crime and attempt to civilize the barbaric negro. Long term? Pic related. We encourage them to go back to Africa.

keep crying,bitch nigga

go do tai chi u faggot

can blacks just move the Caribbean at the very least?

mma.

learn the best moves from a wide assortment of disciplines.

It got pretty gay half way through though

no such thing they are all niggers

Black people are good people when they embrace western values.

News at 11.

"Western values" wouldn't be called Western if they were adopted globally. They should be called common sense and reason.

African chimpout behaviour is animal behaviour.

These black guys are fellow humans.

I would like to be a good father.

Kek you cried to a militant nigger teaching niglets to fight the white devil
LAWD HAB MERCI

I don't think many of us have children.

These are Asian values

My roommate didn't like the "being a black man in America" part, but I said maybe he meant because they are used by the Liberals.

Okay, why are you showing us this? That some nigger like ebonic shota?

I mean more about the way they carry themselves and speak.

Asian values are definitely there. Which also should embraced as part of common sense.

There are candles of light in this dark world. We should embrace them.

Is your roommate white? As a Hispanic man i understand what he is saying in the video. Ive faced racism first hand and i also see retarded Hispanics making me look bad. You get shit from both sides and its something whites in this country dont have to deal with. I dont have a victim complex so i dont give a shit and i dont blame whitey for nothing but i also know entering certain white rural areas is almost as hostel to my kind as any crime ridden ghetto.

>intentionally doing something that could break your student's hands
nigga are you blind? Those boards have been prepared for that. They look weak as fuck and are just to get the kids used to board breaking, and that is exactly what the guy is teaching them.

>entering certain white rural areas is almost as hostel to my kind as any crime ridden ghetto.

Bull
Fucking
Shit

as a whitey i'd share a beer with you hombre

I said "almost" and "certain areas"....consider population density aswell, you would run into more gang members then kkk wannabes in a random walk just based on that alone.

If I was supreme dictator of the United States, I'd just give 'em the south like the Klan wanted to do in the 60's.
You want reparations for your people? Awesome. Here's the deal:
You can have everything south of Virginia and east of Mississippi. From the moment the document is signed every Negro in the remaining will have 364 days to settle their affairs and return to their newly formed country. Any negro with 1 white parent (at least 3 generations white) or any negro who has served at least 4 years of military service and has received an honorable discharge will be given the one choice of citizenship. If they are convicted of a felony or any misdemeanor involving violence, their citizenship will be revoked and they will be deported.

How's that sound?
Maybe give each state a Negro reservation too for the stubborn ones?

>i also know entering certain white rural areas is almost as hostel to my kind as any crime ridden ghetto.

Care to back that up with something other than anecdotal evidence or assumption?

Daily reminder if it wasn't for Buddhism Asia would not have developed martial arts. Most of the pioneers of martial arts came from India and these traveling monks left to spread Buddhism and their own disciplines which were the early forms of martial arts. Remember to thank the Pooindaloos

read
I am not saying every rural area is dangerous to a minority. If that is what you are thinking.

>nigga are you blind? Those boards have been prepared for that. They look weak as fuck and are just to get the kids used to board breaking, and that is exactly what the guy is teaching them.
The problem isn't the board, it's the fact that he's not actually teaching the kid how to punch the board correctly in order to break it. It's one of those practice boards that's usually plastic and designed to break (if I see it right). It shouldn't hurt to break those unless they're the really tough ones.
t. Someone who did martial arts growing up and was breaking boards and bricks at 11

child abuse desu

>can my white son go here.. can muh white people be included

Goddam I hate redditors

Would have had more respect for them if they didn't act like victims.

>jesus

what

The funny thing is that what is shown in the video would be considered extremely racist if it was white men. If white men bonded over or showed pride in their race or culture, they would be considered monsters, especially if they talked about the hardships of being a white man in modern society. If black people do it, they're heroes.

The sad thing is that by treating racial and cultural pride among whites as sinful behaviour, they're removing one of the most central aspects of identity, pride and tradition among white men. That's probably one of the reason there are so many emasculated white men in today's society. Our ideology is no longer based on building the necessary strength, resilience and characters to face the world, but teaches us to ignore the obstacles, celebrate our flaws and weaknesses, and break the bond with our fellow white man. The result is a group of people without a solid foundation or identity, as race has been replaced by politics. And while race is a constant, politics are fickle.