Why is this unfunny cunt on every British panel show?

Why is this unfunny cunt on every British panel show?

Probably a similar reason that the States have that random Brit doing a talk show who no-one in the UK has ever heard of. Both didn't make it in their own country, so looked abroad.

i don't know, but she's pretty fuckable so i don't mind it so much

>WHY DONT YOU JUST VOTE LABOUR?
>crowd hoots and cheers
>FRIENDS WHO DONT LIKE MUSLIMS ARE SHIT FRIENDS
>crowd erupts in applause

Why is she wearing an American flag bikini? She's Canadian.

i dunno she probably went to oxford or was in the footlights or whatever organization qualifies you to be in the bbc in-crowd these days
television is not a democracy

every single time without fail

if you're going to have a token female comic on a show, would you want someone fuckable like her, or a walking trash heap like sarah millican?

Canadians like to pretend they're American so people will think they're cool.

she wishes she was american/british

i'd want someone fuckable, not her.

she has nice boobers

>You will never go on a British panel show and bury your face in Aisling Bea's brapper
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

panel shows are essentially sexist
women simply aren't capable of being funny in a social setting, it's an evolutionary fact
the bbc should provide a set of prewritten jokes to all female personalities in order to level the playing field

Americans are considered cool?

They're cooler than Canadians. Canada is many things but cool is not one of them.

i'd fuck sarah millican in a heartbeat

This.

And when Americans go abroad, they like to pretend they're Canadian so that they don't get their heads sawed off.

they do

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Except she wasn't. She fills the token female "fish out of water" quota.

She's another one I can't stand.

>everytime a question involving Kim Kardashianor taylor swift comes up she does that thing where she recaps their entire life and every bit of gossip and who's married to who and the crowd cheers and whoops as if thats impressive, to know which nigger is currently fucking a kardashian

That mandatory 2 women law really fucking ruined panel shows. The fucking state of QI for example.