Chaos will always triumph over order. It is the way of things

Chaos will always triumph over order. It is the way of things.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LQJUNAIkD2d3RsMlM1Zl93T2c/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hex was a better Scarlet Witch than the MCU slav

Life always finds a way. That's Chaos Theory.

is reboot too dated for a reboot?

I don't care what anyone says, this bitch is creepy.

The body is yes, but the face is nope.

They're already doing one.

It's going to suck.

don't know how that's going to work out since we understand the internet way better than the show portrays back then

she doesn't always look like that though

No, we read the synopsis a few months back and we literally know it's going to suck. This isn't just blind fanboyism and not-muhs, unless they pull a Batman Beyond with their pitch it's set up to be a colossal failure.

Oh, trust me, it's not going to work. They're ripping off TRON and sucking kids into the computer to become the new generation of Guardians.

I now long for the sweet release of death.

This is an edit right?

Because she is literally wearing lingerie. I wish I watched Reboot as a kid because this is hot

nope, she appears this way in the last season/movie thing

>ReBoot: The Guardian Code is a live-action/CG animated action comedy series about four teenagers who discover on their first day of high school that they’ve been selected to become the Next Generation Guardians of Cyberspace.
god damn it seriously

SUPERHUMAN SAMURAI SYBER SQUAD!

That is much better.

Fuck off Thomas Hobbes

> he doesn't know about season 4

probably for the best, the plot was garbage.

Yeah YTV needs to have it's headquarters bombed. Let's somehow convince daesh that they will show a picture of Mohammed in the opening to this crap.

Hex with moving facial features was off putting.

chaos is order x time.

It was a very good dramatic climax though

she freaked me out too much for me to like the show.

sorry Sup Forums.

She is a daemon prince(ss) of both Tzeentch and Slaanesh at the same time, so your reaction is understandable.

Yeah. Hex gave me a mask fetish, am I the anti-Dobson?

Nah, anonymity is sexy. It's why I'm on Sup Forums so much.

DID SOMEONE SAY CHAOS

Without order nothing exists, without chaos nothing evolves

>How we have kept her under control for so long is a mystery.. I think she likes being tied up

Actual dialogue from Reboot

Hex's classic look was always my favourite.

I feel like the Daemon plot could have been good, it had some decent elements.
>Young Bob
>Daemon and preacher Mike
>Collapse of the guardians

But then there was a ton of random shit too like Dot's dad coming back as a null and tame Hex was actually kinda boring.

They should have expanded on Daemon and her assimilating the guardians as well as putting together a sortof netwide resistance to battle Daemon.

So the universe began in a state of order?

>Because she is literally wearing lingerie. I wish I watched Reboot as a kid because this is hot
She was wearing leather before and now you noticed?

I always did enjoy the fact that she had such an obvious crush on Bob. Kind of rare for a villainess in a kids show to show that.

>probably for the best, the plot was garbage.

The movie was executed so badly, but you can tell that there were some really good ideas there, like Hexadecimal's story arc. It was always planned because of Daemon's infection in Season 3. But man...even the animation was fucked. nothing was consistant and it killed the series. I'd be fine if it ended there because at least we got closure to Daemon but OH BOY the second movie was even shittier.

>>ReBoot: The Guardian Code is a live-action/CG animated action comedy series about four teenagers who discover on their first day of high school that they’ve been selected to become the Next Generation Guardians of Cyberspace.

What if this series was created by Hexadecimal to troll us for her pleasure?

I actually really liked Dot sending young Enzo off to lose in a game so that he could become another Matrix. It worked once and saved them all.

And little Enzo deciding to stay and fight and win instead was really neat. The movie fell apart after that

I have a theory that the third season was intentionally incestual.

Going from Season 2 after being canceled by ABC to YTV which had very lax censorship they added a bunch of plots out of complete spite. ABC's censors wouldn't even let Dot have two boobs, so they sexed a lot of characters up like AndrAIa. They wouldn't let them use guns so Enzo became a gun totting trigger happy big guy. They wouldn't let Dot kiss Enzo on the cheek because they claimed it was incestual...now we have Megabyte putting Hex in leather and keeping her captive. It's implied the only reason she stays captive is because she liked it (up till a certain point) because she's so Powerful she should be able to break free. Megabyte and Hex are brothers. Think about it.

Dumping the Hex pages from the Reboot art book.
And maybe a few more sexy characters thereafter.

>Brendan MacCarthy
Fucking nice. I knew he'd worked on the show but never actually seen the art. Thanks for the dump!

Those are the only hex specific pages
Here is a height chart.
Good reference for artists.

Dot's next I guess

Mouse

The one we've really been waiting for: Andraia

Huh, Dot's shorter than I thought.

Her regular gear is a bondage corset with high heals. Good Hex is tame in comparison.

>all that effort
>no corset

She just take it off for some reason or really just decide to give up at the finish line?

Yep. Cold. Still. Empty. No matter, no sound, no light, no radiation, no energy or movement what so ever. Every thing was in perfect, quite, order

*unzips katana*

Was this from the first or second artbook? I have the first one but Ican't remember what's in it. I have absolutely no idea where to find the second one and it's long since sold out.

Can you upload a megaupload of it somewhere please? I love seeing concept art of shows I grew up with so much.

>now we have Megabyte putting Hex in leather and keeping her captive

Gigabyte is literally Megabyte/Hex combining to form a new virus.
>"The next generation!" (Hex laughs and hits Bob's arm jokingly)
>(Bob has a worried expression on his face)

It's sad that this is the only time we saw Hex Reboot in a game.

Why did she have a Sea theme?

>hacker in discription

So what the hell is mouse? A user? Hyper intellgent AI? Does this mean this is some basement nerd who has played with code to a point he follows the adventures of low level code binary across the world?

I know the show was always fast and lose, but everyone fit in some where in terms of computer concept.

They met her in an underwater game and took her with them because she became friends with Enzo.

Anyone else remember VR troopers? This sounds just like it.

Wasn't that the theme of the game she came from?

She's cosplaying original flavour, pre-corset Hex

They took her from an ocean game because Enzo got a boner over her.

So I found out there's a mermaids wikia.

Reboot has the most accurate depiction of the web. It will degrade you until you're nothing but a mutant fapping to mermaids or some shit on a wikia.

This

pls upload the whole thing

People have been talking about a reboot reboot for years now.

It is literally the duke of cartoons, if it ever happens I will eat my boots.

kek

Read the bottom panel for what could have been a terrible spinoff.
Here's the rar I got these from
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LQJUNAIkD2d3RsMlM1Zl93T2c/view

She was actually probably early spyware. Not a virus and not exactly a normal program on your computer. Which is why she was an antagonist at first.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

I'll accept that as head canon. Pretty nifty seeing as the term wasn't even coined back then but it makes the most sense.

Requires permission.

I'd watch it. But I'm desperate for anything Reboot (except that shit they're attempting).

Too bad the animation is so shit. From what I remember it was quite interesting as a kid but those visuals man. I wish someone could remaster it or something.

>Gigabyte is literally Megabyte/Hex combining to form a new virus.

Or rather an old virus. They both originated from Gigabyte after it was split by a portal.

>web surfer dude manlet confirmed

I want to know what Gigabyte would look like with Season 4 Megabyte and Hexadecimal.

The link isn't public.

Try again. I think i made it public now

I remember when that came on tv, didnt last even a month on cn and like 4 episodes aired. Months later it was on netflix with a full set of episodes but it just wasnt something you wanted to actually waste time watching

There is a distinct lack of fun binomes in this thread.

This would have been fun to see.

Megabyte is still the greatest villain in animation I'm aware of. I wish there were more like him. He has everything I like; class, eloquence, a violent nature thinly masked with politeness, and that fucking voice.

That one episode where he ran up a vertical wall on all fours scared the Hell out of me as a kid.

I think the same episode had him thrashing tanks with his bare hands. Probably the first time we saw that he had power along with smarts.

They don't make 'em like this any more.

that's a pretty good shot

it was the very first fully computer animated show ever, they were pioneers. it still holds up well despite being very old, and you can tell they got better at it, especially season 1 to 2.

Was this drawn by the Love and Rockets guy

>Disguised Megabyte is Ray Tracer

wew lad

Dot doesn't have breasts the size of her head, so no.

Tony Jay was my husbando.

His voice was like no other.