What the fuck was his fucking problem?

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a92ovwJEwYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad writers.

Negros?

Didn't we have this conversation a few days ago?

Peter was jealous that his wife had been blacked and was still fantasizing about being blacked so he tried to scare blacked away by dressing as a ghost. What's hard to understand about that?

he had a problem being around with a man who fucked his wife
it wasn't because his race, Peter has been shown to be very jealous of Lois's ex boyfriends before
this time when its a man who happens to be black, Peter thinks it's a good idea to be a "fire ghost" to scare him, doing so while being unaware of the existence of the KKK

That's KKK, that shit is fucking racist

Cry me a river, faggot

We're bein' chased by ghosts!

Didn't we just have a fake sjw/Family Guy thread? Is this the next hot meme?

peter doesent make the connection with the klan thats the fucking joke you idiot you can argue if the joke was actually funny but to say it was at all racist is retarded

Fuck you, dressing up like KKK to scare a black man out of your home isn't racist now because you say so? Do you honestly think either Jerome or Louis for that matter bought that nonsense for a minute?

Peter ultimately is a disgusting character and it's a damn shame Family Guy ever asks you to empathize with his character given he didn't at all take into account the historical significance dressing up like a group of people who systematically enforced their violent will on black people would have on Jerome when he did what he did for his own gain. He didn't trust his wife enough to not cheat on him with Jerome, or Jerome enough as a friend--because he was black--to not sleep with his wife.

but he dident dress up as a klansman you fucking idiot he dressed up as a ghost its no different to the same joke in south park or rosianna rabbit

this is the moment when i lost all respect for Family Guy

Still makes no sense considering he literally treated the fact that she was a bike to KISS and a few other bands as some kind of achievement on his behalf.

Are you guys the same user?

because this is a weird ass discussion to even have.

Never seen someone miss the point this much. Peter is not all bothered by the fact his wife has fucked dozens of rock stars and celebrities. Not bothered by the fact Quagmire makes out with and nearly bones his wife, and Brian desires and has been in a relationship with his wife.

But a black guy who didn't know Peter at the time he slept with his wife and has been nothing but respectful to their marriage? Gotta get the guy out of my house!

He's a fucking racist, and if you believe that ghost shit you're probably racist as well.

Look, you fucking retarded sack of shit; Peter LITERALLY states he's dressing as a ghost, he calls the costume a ghost costume, and guess what? Ghost costumes have (unintentional, of course) similarities to fucking Klansman outfits.

Fuck off out of here with your wimpy whiny shit about "muh racism" you freaking troglodyte.

How are you being baited so hard?

you may possibly be right about his motives but theres no evidence whatsover to think the ghost bit was a lie.

>people actually defending this
its obvious b8
why is Sup Forums like the most gullible board?
you think someone who finds this offensive would regularly browse a site like Sup Forums?

>you think someone who finds this offensive would regularly browse a site like Sup Forums?

I mean...this is Sup Forums

>It's bait guys

No, it's not.

You must honestly be fucking retarded. This is about the third time this thread was created.

He was reacting like your average white guy or really any guy with a 4inch penis or smaller automatically making assumptions about the black guy who is talking to his lover

Shitpost harder you dumb cunt, it's not bait.

this

Right, not sure if you've noticed this, but Peter's a fucking idiot. It's actually canon(and one of the few bits of continuity) that he's literally mentally deficient.

as this guy noted, this isn't even the first time they've referenced peter thinking this.
>young cleveland looks just like Jerome
Really they all look like Black Dynamite

Keep Sup Forums meemes on Sup Forums, you cancerous fuck.

>Peter literally states
So OJ Simpson never murdered Nicole, right?

>i'll just imply he's wrong by comparing what he said to something 100% unrelated as long as it implies he's wrong haha I won lol
>MOOOOM I DON'T WANT VEGETABLES FOR DINNER, DID U KNOW HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN ONCE, UR TRYING TO MAKE ME HITLER U NAZI
Fuck off

Are you assuming OJ Simpson murdered Nicole because he was black, racist?

What the fuck is your problem, Op?

>stupid comedy show character who often does shit like this as a lazy gag by the writers
>actions of a real person
Are you actually autistic?

Uh... well... I assume you are for going off of base completely like that. Was that just to make your point look good and me look bad? Yea?

He's retarded.

Are you saying black people are incapable of committing and concealing the fact they murder because you think less of them, racist?

Didn't they ripoff South Park for this joke with the whole "tries to dress like a ghost winds up looking like a Klansman instead, black people optional?"

back when Family Guy was actually decent.

ITT

its always fun trying to guess what the boards going to flip around to

your dead fucking wrong though theres no Sup Forums and one instance of tumblr

Probably, that episode of South Park was about two years before the first episode of Family Guy.

He didn't

i doubt south park were the first ones to make the joke and i doubt rosianna rabbit will be the last

Family Guy is just the laziest form of offensive humor.
Black guy? Make KKK jokes
Jews? Make Nazi or cheap jokes
Priest? Make pedophile jokes
Women? Make slut jokes

It's just too obvious.

I swear to God if Seth came in my neighborhood talking about KKK he'd get his ass killed quick. We don't play that shit

He flat out told the members of KISS that they were gods to their faces. He liked KISS too much to get mad that one (or all) of them slept with Lois.

Got all in one here
youtube.com/watch?v=a92ovwJEwYA

Peter is retarded and thought he was just dressing up like a spooky bedsheets ghost.

And honestly, that's pretty fucking funny.

Cancel and ban Family Guy. Every time I even see it listed on the TV schedule, it triggers my Post Tumblr Stress Disorder and I literally can't stop shaking for an hour.

God damn I'm black and it was a fuckin joke.

Fear of being cucked

Peter has freaked out about all those but gene Simmons.

>try to be politically correct
>Sup Forums

>Heh! You just don't think I'm funny because I also happen to be offensive!

Fuck you those two things aren't mutually exclusive you dried out husk of garbage no matter how hard you false flag in this thread.

Nice trips, but who are you quoting?

>I'm black and
Way to victimize yourself Jerome

>Falling for obvious bait
>Sup Forums
wait

Family Guy & The Simpsons gives Fox alot of money so I doubt they'll cancel shows that makes alot of profit because they're greedy jews.

It's sad that retarded, autistic, cock sucking loser faggots like yourself feel the need to comment on things you don't understand. It's not a great joke, but it's a joke. You fucking hard boiled egg.

It's sad a racist ass white boy like yourself would make excuses for absolute racist trash like Family Guy, although it's to be expected someone personally invested in racism being seen as a societal norm to exonerate an evident racist of their actions.

MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON

>I will agree to cuckhold if he agree for some roleplaying.

/thread

>peter being racist
it's time to clear this whole thing up

it's okay for Lois to sleep with people other than Peter because up until this point they were all white men, because of that she could remain pure yet lascivious and if she DID get pregnant she would have pure white kids, which means she would at the very least be continuing the white race. That rule doesn't apply if Lois sleeps with a black man. Not only is Lois now a race traitor but she might give birth to an abomination. The producers need to retcon this and only have episodes were she sleeps with other white guys, it could even explore the hardships of being a cuck from peter's perspective, and thus adding depth to the character that we haven't seen before

Thank you for reminding how funny this show used to be. Modern FG would have both Peter and Cleve beaten brutally by the KKK. Instead they just showed Cleaveland's dumbfounded reaction at Peter's retarded comment.

because KISS is his favorite band, he sees them as gods
plus he feels now when he's doing Lois, he's also doing KISS so there

peter has freaked out about every guy that once fucked lois, aside from gene simmons.

every one.

he wasn't dressing up as a klan member, he was dressing up as a 'fire ghost'.

you are also the kind of faggots who take a 2-3 seconds gag on a show like Beavis & Butthead or Drawn Together with a dramatic point of view ,a character developpment or an important event for the story?

Peter only ever freaked out about Jerome's BBC because he knew little dick white boys couldn't compete

What is with the pic and why does it make me laugh?

stop projecting your own insecurities on a cartoon.

Peter literally got scared in the episode a BBC was going to fuck his wife, AGAIN. Sorry little dick white boy's wives fuck big dick niggas while y'all go to work to support them

Your post countain too much dicks, are you gay?

Nah, but BBC trending on Twitter right now. I wonder why white girls like it so much

your posts countains too much the word "BBC", are you british? are you happy for the brexit?