When will this shill invasion end?

during the last week, we've recieved a large amount of shills posting 24/7, it's easy to spot them, they are always saying things like Drumpf, use caps and buzzwords to make their threads "click bait", worst part is that people are actually replying to them. When will this end? I hope they leave after the election in november

Thanks you for America the Making of Great Again. $0.05 is of mailing. (Which will be of converting to 50,000 rubles)

>Shill making threads bitching about shills

the shill invasion is a fucking hoax

yeah because that's exactly what a shill would do

It'll continue for just a few days/weeks after the election.
Basically just long enough for shillery to fake any missing votes she needs.

By a not responding, and letting their threads slide off that much quicker. I realize some aren't able to control themselves, but the more their threads get no attention, they will get bored with looking like flailing, desperate cunts.

>Shill thinks he can sage on Sup Forums

Boredom isn't a factor. There's Soros jew money behind it.

I'm sorry anons, but I have to let you guys know. Our own mods are compromised. There are other places.

that's what I was thinking. I don't usually shitpost like this, but since there are so many shills in the catalog, I thought they deserved a thread

By exposing them.

Bullshit, I'm never leaving, this place is great. I'm glad I've found a new home I was getting sick of reddit.

Argentino. Haciendonte el capo pro trump en /pol. Tenes 14 años o el pito muy chico?

>reee shills shills shills shills shills REEEEEE

Did it occur to you that it was just trolling, it's so fucking easy to rile the Drumpf sycophants up

Who said you had to leave? The 24/7 constant threads of shills getting BTFO are entertaining.

Fucking moron. Don't you realize the shill invasion began last year with trump shills. Now that phase 1 is complete (trump winning the republican nomination) phase 2 can begin (self destruct and secure the clinton presidency)
Trump was a Clinton plant from the beginning.

I was going to vote for Donald but cannot following that time in 2006 when he called Rosie O'Donnell a slob. Definitely voting for Clinton, you can see your policies on her website in the "issues" section.

>haciendote el capo con trump
lo unico que tiene 14 años aca es tu lectura comprensiva, en que momento dije algo a favor de trump, volve a taringa y pone TN asi te ensenan como Trump es racista y Macri es el salvador del universo

Funny how phase 2 is completely incompetent at memes.

>the board that's either the 2nd or 3rd fastest on Sup Forums with a highly relevant topic has shitposters and trolls
#wow #whoa

I'm converting to Judaism and joining the IDF if Trump loses, for real

Coordinated last ditch effort to overtake this place.

Do not waver, do not run. They're on our turf. If they really want redpills that bad then let them come and get it.

i'll draw down in september when summer ends.

regular posters are less present because they do shit during the summer, and the shills are doing "SJW" bullshit like joining CTR.

Don't worry when Killary get's arrested they will stop posting because no one will be paying them to shill.

>Someone shitposts on Sup Forums or Sup Forums
SHILL! JIDF! *tips tinfoil fedora*
>Someone shitposts on any other board
Ignore & Report

just fml up fham

It has gotten very bad

They are showing their hand, going as far to spam and slide Sup Forums

The reality is that it just encourages Sup Forums ideas to spread to other parts of the internet when people get sick of the CTR shills

I've taken the fight to twitter

Eventually the shills will get bored / money runs out, then Sup Forums is back to usual

I was going to vote for Mr Trump but cannot after he made fun of Cher's plastic surgeries in 2012. Definitely voting for Clinton, you can see your policies on her website in the "issues" section.

we have only just begun the ball is clearly in our court now Trumptards Hillary 2016

Our contract is up November 9th.

>not immediately hiding all shill threads
y tho?

t. Shill

I was warned for reporting CTR
please end this summer.

Definitelly mods are being paid as well to let the shills work free.

Something must be done.

Pretty sure they bump each others threads too.

saved

The shilling isn't just on Sup Forums
The Mainstream Media has kicked their shilling campaigns into overdrive too at the same time.
Just go to Google News and see

>half of the threads are slides just like this one
>any discussion is stifled by claims of "shill shill! Ctr!" at the first sign of disagreement
>""""obvious""" """"""shill""""" posts are obviously just people who find it funny to troll easily triggered polacks (or possible false flaggers)
What's the point of going on this board to do anything but pretending to be a shill and collecting my (You)s?

>

I was going to vote for Trump but cannot after he said Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart because she cheated on him. Definitely voting for Clinton, you can see your policies on her website in the "issues" section.

I really fucking hate it, it's like reddit took over Sup Forums

fuck my shit up fampai

This.

Just dump redpills, and make them argue the real bones of the issues or be shut up except for their petty insults and """"trolling"""".

They think they can troll us?

HA

There's no shill invasion. Trump's campaign is just crumbling and you guys are now a laughing stock and are a prime target for ridicule and you're taking the bait.

It's not trolling you retarded sheep there are multiple instances of these people doing a organized effort.

This. Reply and sage so they get money. Convince the poor shills not getting paid to get paid (guys, it's not worth it. You secure job after school ain't coming from this gig). Make the guys shilling ask for more money (because if you are in the 1st world, you aren't even making minimum fucking wage, which is ironic considering you are shilling for Hillary).

>Being concerned about shill invasion

It should make you feel better since it's a clear sign that the Clinton campaign is growing desperate.

Fucking kill yourself, retard.

Report obvious shilling. Posts and threads. The mods are with us, and I thank them for their support. They have been deleting Hillary bullshit fairly consistently.

good advice, will do

Don't you idiots get it?
Sup Forums collectively supported Trump because it was "against the system" to be contrarian
But now Sup Forums is becoming pro-Hillary to be contrarian against itself and the RNC who finally accepted Trump

There are no paid shills, just Sup Forumssters ahead of the curve while you old clinger ons and practically at NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode. It's hilarious.

This, it doesn't hurt that Hillary Clinton is objectively the most qualified Presidential candidate in decades either. Im proud to be with her.

It also seems that KEK is #WITHHER

Makes you think

Fuck Trump nigga, now where are my Clinton coins?

>let the bodies hit the floor
lost it.

You need to get your heads out of your arses. Trump is a Jew puppet and you know it. He's kids are Jews and his advisor is a Jew.
Clinton is a fucking nut who worships Moloch. FFS did you really think their was a way out?
you've given them total media control for 100 years and infinite money creation.
You must kill your way out,
>be pol
>think your red pilled
end the delusion now.