youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU
jabootu.net/?p=650
youtube.com/watch?v=j3nDw6CJ6vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FOR YOU

...until the third act

Shit movie with a great soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU

fun fact: Michael Crichton had no interest in writing another jurassic park book, but was convinced to give in by Spielberg and his fans.
(and it shows in the writing if you ask me)

jabootu.net/?p=650

no

but the book was

But the movie has nothing to do with the book

Outside of the RV and high hide

Underrated movie

pretty wrong about that one

basic plot was the same e.g. in-gen crumbling without Hammond in charge and opportunists getting in to plunder the research, isla sorna aka site b, malcolm, his love interest, the RV, and a whole bunch of other shit

too bad that Spielberg decided to be a faggot instead and made King Kong with dinos

True until T Rex rampage on the city, the dinosaurs being and stay hidden from the public was one of the interesting aspects of Jurassic par

my SJW co worker was triggered (verbally made it clear) when BDH's character was swayed by her sister to pursue a heterosexual romance with chris pratt

I chuckled

It was, and don't let the contrarians of Sup Forums convince you otherwise. It accomplishes one of the most important tasks of a sequel: to be as different from the first movie as possible.

>score sounds completely different, doesn't even use the main theme iirc
>leaves out some of the main characters from the first one
>completely different reason for going to the island
>includes several scenes on the mainland
>t-rex rampages through a city
>completely different ending
>trailer scene
>new dinosaurs
>different character motivations

San Diego was the best part of the movie you fucking gaylord

I also really enjoy Goldblum's acting during his first scene in the movie where he goes to Hammond's house.

I will forever never understand why the hell is wasn't more successful than it was.

This is one of those "I LOVE this film but everyone else seems to hate it" movies.

what i will never understand is why Spielberg thought it would be a good gag to have a family dog get eaten by a T-rex. seriously why was this played for laughs? there is literally nothing funny about killing a family pet. is it a jew thing?

I read the book before watching the movie and that shit was pure and uncut ace - literally everything I wanted from a JP sequel

the movie sucked fucking balls compared to it

The third act is literally the only part of the movie worth watching. It's like Spielberg suddenly started having fun instead of being stuck with a hollow shit script filled with hollow shit characters.

It made around 600 million worldwide actually. Pretty good for 1997. Apparently people love dinosaur movies. I was shocked when World made 1.6 billion but then I found out Park was the highest grossing movie ever when it came out. I'm willing to bet the next one will make over a billion but not quite as much as the last one.

I didn't mean financially sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. I meant successful as in more beloved by the average movie goer.

My guess is people liked Dr. Grant more.

>InGen Mercs were suppose to be the bad guy in the film
>Roland turned out to be sympathetic especially after his friend got killed
>Meanwhile, Vince Vaughn and his stupid shit are directly responsible for the deaths of a dozen or so people

The only stupid thing Vince did was bring the baby t-rex to the trailer. I would have clocked him upside the head with something if I was in Julianne Moore's situation and left him there. He literally got Eddie killed because he felt bad for the baby.

It worked great to make a point that Malcolm wasn't crazy and served as an wild, exciting climax.

>the dinosaurs being and stay hidden from the public was one of the interesting aspects of Jurassic par
Said no one ever, thing wouldn't have worked with big guns involved though.

>too bad that Spielberg decided to be a faggot instead and made King Kong with dinos
King Kong is kino, no problem here, only in your head.

>the baby t-rex
One of the dumbest things to happen in this dumb plot. Also fuck Vince Vaughn.

What's wrong with the infant T. rex, teenbro.

It was a good way to set up the scene though. I'm just saying it was really stupid of him to bring it back to the trailer, even if he did have good intentions. I think his character is an idiot for doing that, but I still think it's a good scene.

Why do people hate this one again?

It's the second best film in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=j3nDw6CJ6vE

Because an oversized fish eater somehow took a neck bite from a animal that had 40 tons of bite force.

Objectively wrong.

Objectively right.

He also released the animals from their cages which stampeded through the InGen camp, destroying radios and satphones. This lead to the death of nearly all of the InGen people.

A badly written one. Main characters make the mistakes, not the baddies which makes the film a pain to watch.

>40 tons

That's 80,000 pounds. Current estimates are 8,000. Quite being retarded.

>muh inaccurate dinosaurs

Kill yourself.

Who cares about the InGen people? They were the ones who were trying to bring the dinosaurs to the mainland, and the movie shows us why that's a bad idea at the end.

Would be better than the first, if they hadnt messed up the end of the 2nd act and the entire 3rd act.

You should stick to watching paint dry.

Quite being retarded, sure thing pal.
W/e the rex grabs the spino by the fucking neck and it just walks it off lel xd
Only plausible thing i can think off was spino was indominus tier of genetic fuckery.

>too bad that Spielberg decided to be a faggot instead and made King Kong with dinos

objectively wrong

>fuck Vince Vaughn.

why? because he's money?

>the baby t-rex
So cute!

highly underrated

Michael Crichton's novel is way better.

That looks like a package of salvia, not a movie poster.

the lost world is a cautionary tale and allegory for PETA

if you cut out the kong style rampage thru San Diego I agree

>This is better than Jurassic World
FTFY.

Jurassic Park is legitimately amazing to this day. The rest of them are half decent popcorn flicks. Apart from World which is atrocious.