Why are Chinese commie-blocks better than Russian ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's because they are newer

I assure you, all the unfilled commie blocks china has built in the last 3 years will look just as shitty as Russia's in the coming decades

that being said, I don't think that's really gonna happen

china is developing fast enough that shit is torn down and destroyed, this didn't really happen with russia

so I think buildings, even the shitty commie blocks, will be maintained much better in china than the ones in russia have

You are supposed to maintain those buildings

Close-up pic

in 50 years they'll look just as boring as russian ones. trends change.

when i lived in china, i lived in a gated area with security, swimming pool, tennis fields and this really beautiful park. yet the elevator had cardbox walls and there would come seaweed out of the shower head

I don't think china will pass the same tragedy Russia did in the 90s, to become as decadent

Pic-related are not even blocks, just houses

I don't know why the Chinese like blue ceilings so much and 90% of the buildings have them

Hong Kong had the coolest one.
1/3

2/3

3/3

my point is that almost all architecture will become outdated at some point. todays glass skyscrapers will probably be seen as ugly in 100 years just like we view buildings like these as ugly even though they were considered modern once

No wonder why the Chinese government demolished it and replaced it with more decent buildings, also. The Chinese government didn't have prettty much any control of Kowloon until the Hong Kong handover, pic related is the same area now

Kek.
They really arent

>chinks have 3d google maps

The blocks look kinda European on ground level.
China will most probably adapt.

3D Google Earth is optional and is available in most civilised places.

>штopы
IVAN'D

Yup (Not going to waste the entire morning rendering), I remember that in old google cities, had partial 3D done by anonymous people, Brazil got 3D in all host cities in 2014, I think Russia will get 3D too, very soon

>todays glass skyscrapers will probably be seen as ugly in 100 year
I already think they’re ugly.

This

>Brazil
>Civilized
Almost all Brazilian capitals have 3d

>implying Brazil is not first world already

More blue

Bitches love blue
t. Ron

Battery turned american

To me it looks like the Russian ones have way more green inbetween them.
Would fit into my perception of my visit in Moscow as well.

I'd see that as a pretty big advantage. The plants and playgorunds inbetween and the structure of the whole complex, made the ones in Moscow pretty comfy actually.

>that shit is torn down and destroyed

they'll just naturally crumble

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc