Its a Bruce Timm directs a childrens TV show episode

>its a Bruce Timm directs a childrens TV show episode

I just can't look at a Bane without a breathing mask anymore. It just looks wrong.

>its a Bane shows up and gets his ass kicked and then venom tube pulled out episode

>its all that happens to bane ever

yes please

does that mean more Roxy?

Y'know, now that I look at Bane's redesign for the New Batman Adventures... it looks like Bane should be in a dark basement looking to rape Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames

How did Batman defeat Bane in comics years ago? And what does he do today?

>it's a Sup Forums makes Sup Forums threads again episode

The guy in DKR wasn't Bane. He was CALLED Bane, yes, but had nothing to do with Bane.

Comics Bane was a latino criminal mastermind who hated Batman, addicted to a special supersteroid called Venom that gave him superhuman strength. When he achieves his goals, he takes over Gotham's criminal underworld.

Movie Bane is white and has was vague nationality (but implied to be Romani by his accent, according to Tom Hardy) marxist terrorist who was part of the League of Shadows and a right hand man to Talia Al Ghul, and came to Gotham to further League's plans. He has condition similar to asthma apparently and requires a breathing mask to act normally. He has no superpowers, but he is very smart, strong and a skilled combatant. When he achieves his goal, he secedes one of Gotham islands into a pseudo-marxist commune run by his personal regime reminiscent of reign of terror during French Revolution.

Like, he's much closer to a villainous version of Anarky than Bane.

Like, yeah, they're both smart formiddable villains, both have broken the Bat's spine, and have association with some bad prison, but that is hardly enough to call them the same character.

He didn't. In Knightfall storyline, Bruce got his back broken by Bane, so he chooses Jean Paul Valley (former Azrael) as his replacement. He is a very violent, edgy Batman intended to pastiche popular anti-heroes popular at the time (he even has pouches on his costume).

It's the NEW Batman that defeats Bane, using the fact that he is a very skilled fighter, and has armored costume and sharp claws.

As for nowadays, Batman generally cuts off supply of Venom to his veins, making him much weaker. Good example of such fight is e.g. Batman: Arkham Asylum bossfight against Bane.

I despised the version in "The Batman"

... But I loved the fact the first time Bruce wanted to take it too him it required a fucking Bat-Mech.

Around the time the movie was released Bane was made into having relations with the League. The movie just increased and emphasized the connection.

Bane origin being a superprison from when he was a child is kept in tact though, something that tends not to be mentioned often in other adaptations of the character.

Wait, no I'm confusing it for something else.

Bane did have some relationship to Ra's and Talia at some point which was translated into him being prominent in the League in the movie.

And this is a good thing

The apple never falls far from the tree.

Ok. But I like Banes with a breathing mask.

We need more Roxy Rocket episode tbqhwyfam

it's a weightless punch episode

>dat black silhouette animation when Batman gets back up the first time
what the fuck do they learn at Calart ?