What went wrong, why are they not on the teen titans level?

What went wrong, why are they not on the teen titans level?
And why is Elixier considered a omega level mutant?

Marvel sucks at making and designing characters ever since spiderman

I'm sorry, I couldn't read your post because I was too busy admiring all of Batman's highly original sidekicks.

THERE it is.

Who is the loli with the pigtails?

I think that's "Wallflower" (?)
She's a character that died too soon for me to know for sure.

The girl with pigtails is Danielle Moonstar

Wallflower was pure waifu material. I can't think of an entire team that was screwed over repeatedly more than this group :(

Dani is New Mutants, this is New X-Men. There's two decades of difference.

Because no one cares about making X-men a living story. New X-men integrated new and old. Showing the change in generation It had classic x-men from different generations. But current X-men writers dont give a fuck it's all about "making their mark" ignoring everything beforehand. Though to be honest. It's better for them to be in limbo than being written in the state x-men comics are currently in.

The Morlocks?

>And why is Elixier considered a omega level mutant?
He has the power to fuck up anyone on a cellular level. Provided he knew which cells to mess with, he could bring people back to life, heal any diseases, possibly even induce mutations.

Well aside from being able to just kill anyone he touches (and apparently it isn't technically restricted to that), he can activate latent mutant genes and revive people from death

Who's considered a beta-level mutant?

This is the New Mutants squad from New X-Men vol. 2. Dani was advisor and mentor to the squad.

She's presenting her students to the rest of the school because they were the first squad established with a team name, individual codenames, and costumes

He can't bring people back to life. He can stop them from dying provided it hasn't been too long. He revived prodigy a few seconds after his heart got removed. He's never been able to revive someone from death.

Immortality counts as an Omega-level mutant ability, that's why Wolverine's on the list.

>Dani is New Mutants
>this is New X-Men
>This is the New Mutants squad from New X-Men vol. 2.
HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO TELL WHICH MUTIE TEAM IS WHICH!? THERE IS LIKE TWO DOZENS OF THEM AND THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME.

That's the blonde.

>He can't bring people back to life
>He revived prodigy a few seconds after his heart got removed

The uniforms, mostly.

racist.

A body can live without a heart for five minutes before everything dies. It's not the same as bring someone who's been completely dead back to life.

We had this thread last week.

Couldn't he also alter mutant powers? I seem to remember him altering the way that Rahne's wolf form worked

Shills at work, I tell you.

To be fair he used her offspring's half Asgardian heritage to do that

Surge, Mercury, Hellion, Rockslide and X-23 could have made a good Teen X-Men team

>X-23 ever being seen in the same room as Hellion or Mercury again
Laura is an important lady, now. She teams up with Dr Cucumberbatch, Colonel Captain Marvel and Nutsack Girl. No time to waste with a bunch of nobodies.