Reed... what the hell do you have in your lab this time?

Reed... what the hell do you have in your lab this time?

Don't worry Thing, it's some kind of space demon ghost alien. We're perfectly safe behind this temporal field I made. At least for now.

We'll have to study these kind of things if we're ever to explore space and dimensions and things of that sort.

Hey Johnny's on the TV. What's up Johnny?

I'm just checking in to tell you workaholics that I'm going on vacation. I don't want you crying over me while I'm gone Ben!

OOOOH, WHAT DOES /THIS/ BUTTON DO???

Be safe and have fun. Not that there could be anything more fun than science!

Goodbye Johnny! I'd go too but Reed won't let me go on vacations! I'll miss you.

Reed doesn't seem to care if I'm around or not. But anyways I'll be gone for 2 weeks. FLAME ON

Oh that brother of mine! When will he learn that suitcases catch on fire?

Ok Ben! I want you to record that horrible creature's cries of anguish so we can study it.

Wait! That doesn't sound like a monster! That sounds like a sonic boom! Take cover!

Hey stretch! I've never seen a sonic boom up close before!

Ha! Mr. Fantastic and The Thing are trapped in their lab! I've hit them with ultravibrating subsonic waves!

The fools! They'd never except the Klaw to climb their building and shoot sound at them! I don't see the Human Torch anywhere but I'll go destroy Sue Storm as soon as I get through this window!

Who are you?

Don't you remember your greatest nemesis? Klaw! KLAW! You know... we fought last week. These cutoffs are hard to forget!

Reed! Ben! Help! There's some strange crazy man here claiming that he's made out of sound!

They can't help you! They are trapped by a wall of sound waves!

This phallic symbol of mine is useless, Ben! The entire lab is surrounded by the sound barrier! I can't cut through!

Well? Get some sort of anti-sound barrier gizmo and reverse the polarity so we can get outta here!

Oh yeah I got one right here.

This harness should somewhat protect you as you tackle that door!

Geronimo!

I should really try slowing down next time. When I get my hands on whoever is out there I'm gonna clobber their brains out!

We've been standing here long enough! Call your brother over here and tell him to fite me!

Do what you say? Never! Good luck hitting me with your gun if I'm invisible!

Uh hello? Did you forget my gimmick is sound? I can HEAR you. Now turn visible again.

Good! You obey! Now if you won't call your brother I'll just have to kill you where you stand...

I've been busting down every door on this floor! Please tell me I'm in the right place

The Thing! You aren't supposed to be here! Well I'll just destroy you first then!

I'm not letting some never-nude floor me with some lousy noisemaker!

THAT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING

I'll... clobber you. Soon as I ... catch my breath.

I'll deal with you after I've dealt with that Invisible girl. Also it's really not comfortable walking these floors without shoes.

I don't know who you are and what you're doing in our house but messing with my wife and rock man was a big mistake!

Johnny's not the brightest torch around.

Look out that window behind you!

You think you could dupe me? ME? The infamous KLAW?!

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

I can't tell- is this the actual script for the episode?
Are you performing an episode of the 70s F4 cartoon?

Johnny. You gotta be careful

SIS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME SNEAK UP ON THIS GUY. WE'RE A TEAM!

No matter! As if anyone could sneak up on THE KLAW! You will perish with your friends! Goodbye Human Torch!

user, this is too long for a joke build up. What the hell are you trying to do?

WHAM

I've read enough fanfics with "Sue Storm" and "teamed up" in title to know what sort of "team" Johnny thinks of.

Reed! Catch!

Reed! I don't understand! What are those metal thingys for?!

They're brass knuckles, Sue. Well, Vibranium knuckles. I called Johnny earlier and told him to bring me some so I could fight this sound guy!

Speaking of Vibranium, you guys remember Doomwar and Rhodey's "I have no idea what this is but it'll help us wreck Doom and by pure coincidence it's anti-Vibranium gizmo".

ORA ORA ORA

MY TURN REED! Turn yourself into an elastic backstop for me!

Elastic backstops are my specialty!

I, KLAW AM INVINCIBLE!

(loud stretch noise stock sound effect)

I can keep this up all day!

>ORA ORA ORA
>not GOMU GOMU NO GATLING
Damnit user, you had one job...

Back so soon?

Whoops! I missed!

=(

I... surrender

Now it's my turn to attack!

NooooOOOOooooo

Even sonic blasts can be completely smothered! Like this!

AHHHHHHHH

Good work Reed!

Wait, how'd you beat him again? I missed it...

Quick Johnny get the handcuffs I can only hold my Fruit Roll Up form for so long.

I've got him covered! He's futilely trying to blast me off with his sonic blasts but I've got vibranium!

That sounds really fucking lame, Reed.

Yeah well at least Klaw is done for and we can go about our days.

I can get back to that vacation! So long everyone!

FLAME ON!

BYE JOHNNY!

(Sue you're going to clean this glass up as soon as he's gone. You hear me?)

OH LOOK HE'S SKYWRITING!

I MISS HIM ALREADY

his briefcase catch on fire again

THE END

Thanks for watching, Sup Forums,

I can do this other nights if you're interested.

Wait... they left the plotpoint of the monster in Reed's lab...

MEANWHILE, AT THE LAB...

I'm very confused.

Well, at least we got that plot point wrapped up.

please do

That was fun, I enjoyed it.

I'll give you a bump.
>the amount of time you probably spent getting screenshots and planning this out
It's kind of depressing, but it's the old F4 cartoon, so credit for that.

As long as people actually enjoy it then I'm happy. There may be stuff people would want to make macros of if they wish to as well.

>johnny, light this shit

Keep it up, OP.
That one fella who did the Mega Man cartoon like this had Sup Forums entertained for many a night.

People's reaction to this really show me just how many newfags we have running around these days.

Yes please
I LOVE this new type of storytimes

how's the suitcase not catching fire?

I liked the one you did yesterday with Ben as a chef. Mind telling me what episode that scene with Ben cooking was from?

These are great, and I'm glad that you're doing them.

> it's some kind of space demon ghost alien

pleae do

>I'm not letting done never nude floor me with some lousy noisemaker

Fucking sides

Aesbestos

bump