Remember when Batman called in an army of bats on a SWAT team using his shoe?

remember when Batman called in an army of bats on a SWAT team using his shoe?

Yeah that's from the comics, you've read them right?

>Do I remember when comic book movies tried to be serious yet remembered to be fun without being obnoxious?

I sure do

shut up nerd

Well hello beautiful

Remember when Batman was a guy who dressed in tight clothes that didn't really resemble a bat at all and used his karate to fight armed criminals?
Remember that time that these experienced mafia bosses didn't laugh at him but were actually scared?

>reading fucking comics of all things
LMAO AT THIS FUCKING NERD

I watch the movies and read some quick articles about the superheros to pretend I'm a 'geek' for bonus points with the girls that are into it but reading comics is for fucking virgin faggots

Batman: Year One is famous as fuck you pan-media pleb

>Batman Year One
Literally don't know what that is nerd.

But thanks for the information now I can pretend to be more of a geek when needed.

Remember when Batman used to murder criminals with firearms, hangings, and just straight beating them to death?

>he's probably better off this way

kek

Based

I've read dozens of Batman comics and if you asked me to tell you one where he uses a swarm of bats I wouldn't be able to give an answer. Unlike a lot of you Sup Forums kids I only read comics when I feel like reading them. I don't make it part of my identity to read this shit year after year after year.

This.
I buy the big paperbacks and read them at my leisure. Fuck dropping $3-$7 for 15 pages of story.

Not that user, but it's straight from Batman Year One, one of the most famous and better Batman stories and also direct reference to Batman Begins.

yes for barely 6 months before becoming a non-lethal crime fighter.

As for the concussions caused, blame their HMO

Stop reading shitty Batman comics and stop acting like you know shit about the character then.

Remember when Batman threw two innocent Rottweilers off of a building?

Here ya go.
Thanks to pressure from parents blaming violent behavior on comics and Finger and the boys wanting to set him apart from The Shadow, who he was like the Flavorite version of back in the day. Yet Batman still straps all kinds of guns and other deadly weapons to his vehicles. He just doesn't have one strapped to his utility belt anymore.

>mfw Batman Begins was 12 years ago

Who invited you to the cool kids table, nerd?

> Sup Forums retard comes out of his safe zone to play with the big boys

holy shit you are a massive faggot

>mfw my high school classmates didn't like BB because "The beginning is like Lord of the Rings"