Is it me, or are there barely any Indians on Sup Forums anymore? Did they get bantered off the board for good?

Is it me, or are there barely any Indians on Sup Forums anymore? Did they get bantered off the board for good?

they cant make any posts without poo in loo which is a shame since its a country with the size of a continent, there must be more than shitting streets and rapes there

They're probably shitting,raping and killing Muslims

Sup m9?

You called?

i am indian american

Round 1: FIGHT!

hey m10

do you like bobs and vegene?

We perso arabs nao, I declare this a vedic aryan thread

kashmir independance when?

DRAVIDIANS are BLACK

I like korean boys

uhhhh ... never?

Kashmir je Srbija

do you have bobs and vagene?

I've never seen afganistani flag on int

I know what you really want cutie
imagine how cute you could be
I can help you

one gorillion words used instead of current year ""language""
>cuck

lmao flag checks out.
fuck off mohammed.

3million km2. A third of Oceania's size. It's not big as are their penises. British Raj - 6m km2.

But whole of South Asia can be considered as a continent.

India size is 3 times as small as the smallest continent Oceania. Brazil is 3 times bigger than you.

British Raj- 2/3rd of Oceania.

What is the definition of a continent? Why is Australia/Oceania a continent? Why Europe isn't part of Asia?

Internet. Go crazy child.

watched a documentary about indians who traffic 2 month old babies and apparently up to 10% of the population is involved in the sex industry which often includes underage girls stolen from there home in some way

I'm glad they're not here

Jesus Christ

Most of the western government does the same thing, especially the UK and the US. It's just swept under the rug because politicians are the ones doing it.

when you take any slice of the earth that makes up 1/5 of the world population, there's gonna be some fucked up shit in it

>up to 10% of the population is involved in the sex industry

Fake news.

The British elite (Westminster etc) and Pakistani migrants are raping thousands of white English children.

Whatcha gonna do about that?

it actually isn't, india is very well known for child sex trafficking.

According to Internet, South Asia can be considered as a continent. The smallest continent.

So are you Arabs.

THEY'RE RAPIN THOUSANDS A CHILDREN, BROTHER! WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

They usually just start flaming each other you aren't missing much

So are Hindu and Muslim

No.

White English children are getting raped both from the top (Aristocrat/Westminster pedos) and from the bottom (Pakistanis).

Whatcha gonna do about that, white boi?

god I wish I was born in the UK

There is a difference in 'can be considered' and 'is considered' you retard. South Asia fulfills the ciriteria to be counted as a continent but is still not counted as one.

I'm sure the politicians/governments/Military industrial complexes/parliaments will consider your expertise very carefully.

We never had that many
You were falseluy led to believe they were by the fact that half of them were here 24/7 and replying to every thread, the board didn't lose anything of value by POOINLOOing those underaged unfunny idiots

I doubt many are even aware that Sup Forums exists. I can't see a reason why it would be in the news media.

Not him, but if we are distuinguishing continents with plates, then India + Austrailia should be considered a single seperate continent, and Europe would cease to be one. If we do it by landmass, then again there is no point of Europe being seperate. India has more sense to be called a continent than Europe.
And its called a subcontinent anyway.

once a fat 30 something unattractive indian kept asking me out just because im gay
he didnt get the hints of 'im busy sorry' over several days

I'm sure your tremendous expertise will be considered by governments/American military leading to India being declared a brand new continent. Then, the title of smallest continent and one of the smallest penis sizes will belong to the same continent.

I come here from time to time but there really isn't much to discuss on Sup Forums. It's a slow board where half the threads are generals and the other half is jokes about a country. I am not white so I don't care about the serious discussions that happen here once in a while either.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

did you suck his dick