Do They Dislike Asians?

Do They Dislike Asians?

They have a Chink as a president not sure

does it really matter what they dislike? they're nothing

This
The Philippines could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice

We South Koreans Loves Prague a lot. Probably We are the top asian tourists there.

wut?

true, Prague 2 is filled with Koreans

Yes, all zipperheads are mercilessly hunted down by Tomio Okamura, leader of Czech nationalists.

literally me

>The Philippines could disappear tomorrow
I wish

I hate Czechs because Arma is still so shitty after all these years.

When will Philippines apply for US statehood?

>Born in Tokyo to a half-Japanese, half-Korean father, and a Moravian mother from the Zlín region,[2] Okamura came to Czechoslovakia for the first time when he was six years old. He spent 10 years in Japan in total. He spent part of his childhood in a children's home in Mašťov near Podbořany where he experienced bullying, causing him to have a stutter until he was 20 years old.

Interesting. He's quarter Korean. But I haven't heard about him here in SK.

When all the baby boomer politicians die off

>chink as president
What did he mean by this?

yes I dislike asians

You stole your flag from the Philippines sneaky chink

Well is made a mistake is actually the leader of the party

no they don't, but i dislike that one white person living in japan who keeps making like 90 bait threads on this board every single day.

I saw lots of Vietnamese in Bohemia, apparently ČSSR went all Merkel with Vietnam war refugees.

And unlike mudslimes they are model minorities

no i've heard a lots of viets in east europe are drug dealers.

so what?

Very much

Yes. They are extremely xenophobic and racist.

Going to Prague for exchange studies and the exchange group has plenty of koreans, mostly women. Any idea why it's so popular there?

check out who owns ČSA and Prague Airport
then you will understadnd

That's why we like them.

Nah, Czech republic has a lot of Asians . A lot of my cousins are studying in the Czech republic, we are Burmese

ČSA is owned by Šimáně through Travel Service and the Airport is owned by the Ministry of Finance

there was a very popular k-drama about prague and the k-drama was big hit in asia and south korea is the 2nd largest foreign investor in czech after germany