Do you think she oils herself up to get into that tight-ass costume of hers?

Do you think she oils herself up to get into that tight-ass costume of hers?

And wouldn't the hoodie obscure her vision in critical situations?

Oh go fuck yourself. Anytime I question the practicality of superhero costumes, I get called a fun-hating SJW. You can go right ahead and eat a dick. The retard fake nerds infecting this board will get all up on your ass if you dare question their cheap fanservice. Get out.

do you think peter shaves his entire body to fit comfortably into his spider-costume

aren't those lenses like super unrealistic

I don't know but now I'm imagining she does and nothing will stop me from doing otherwise

Pete definitely oils himself up. When he was un-BONGed MJ used to help him with it, but now he's doing it solo.

Do you think her costume smells after a day of fighting crime

There's much worse examples. This should be bodypaint at most.

I was thinking about this as well. I imagine someone like DD coming home at the end of the night with giant sweatstains in his pits and with a musk that must over power his super senses.

>unbonged. I'm sorry what?

You know. BONG

Those ballet shoes are the only things off in her costume.

Who needs peripheral vision in "critical situations" when you have spider-sense? Peter once used his to defuse a bomb.

>do you think peter shaves his entire body to fit comfortably into his spider-costume

Just ask Empowered what happens when you wear a supersuit without shaving.

You would never oil yourself up to wear anything. That would ruin most fabrics, and cause horrible chaffing.
IF her costume were rubber, then she would likely use some form of talcum powder to ease herself into it. But it is not. It is spandex, and that is pretty easy to pull on and off. As for the hood, that does fall down quite often in her book, but even with it up, she has her spider sense, so she can still tell when something is coming at her from beyond her field of vision.

The only real physical problem with her suit, is that whatever it is made out of, it is clearly a compression material, which means it would form around her breasts like that, and it would instead act like a binder, flattening her chest. This is the same reason that for the Superman costume used in the movies, even though Cavil has the musculature, they still shade in the costume to give more definition along his abs, chest, legs, and crotch. Otherwise, the fabric would just stretch over the highest parts, flatten everything down, and he wouldn't look nearly as strong. If they wanted to depict her suit more realistically, they would add in seam lines around the bust area where she would have a bra-like structure built on the inside of the suit.

If you actually read her ongoing you'd know she ends up a hobo at one point.

She probably stinks horribly on warm days.

Spandex is stretchy, oiling up would make it more difficult to put on.

Based on your comment I think it's clear you are a fun-hating SJW.

That's a good point, actually.

sounds like a fag
posts like a fag
acts like a fag
looks like a fag

>not wanting to huff the godly mixture of spidergwen sweat and oil from her costume thats been in the new york sun.
>not wanting to press your nose against the crotch of the costume and inhaling the taint funes
Stay pleb

I want that statue so bad

That left arm ruins the entire pose. She should be leaning in to the web shot instead of reclining back like that. It's like they added it in the last second.

Fucking amateur hour up in here.

I can tolerate the excess body hair.

I can tolerate the race swapping.

What I can't tolerate are those fucking hideous noses.

Bad user, no hotgluing

Holy shit, what the fuck am I even looking at? Are those hobgoblins?

Actually baby powder would be more effective than oil.

>that crease by her pussy going into her hips and thighs

Hngggggg

perfect spot to rub a little

>You will never powder down Gwen to help her get in costume

my penis is too erect to care

Nah. She uses the pus that she's accumulated being one of the worst Tumblr infections in all of comics.

I wonder if the suit conceals her tiddies. She's pretty busty as gwen

Go cry back on tumblr, you fat

>you will never seal her up and brush down the creases in her suit, making her whimper and bite her lip under the mask as your hand rubs over her suited nipples

>the friction from her suit keeps starts to arouse her
>She comes back from a long night of crime fighting and sheepishly asks for your help because she came in her suit and she needs help cleaning up

Did gwen get muscle growth from the spider bite like Pete did?

user, people here don't read comics. They just get mad about them.