Which country is the most racist in Europe??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland
youtube.com/watch?v=aPT6gkt-M0s
youtube.com/watch?v=pf3VazzQqhk
youtube.com/watch?v=1jmmHB3K69A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none since they're all filled with niggers

Czechia probably.

>Eastern Europe and Russia
>filled with niggers

Why

swedistan, jews cant even go outside since arabs wanna holocaust them again :D and swedish government doesnt give a fuck since jews are white

well baltoids and poles are niggerscum themselves, russia got some churkas, everyone's fucked

In most studies, Czechs always score the highest in racism. Pic related, it's from a study where they measured racial bias of different europeans

Balkans because gypsies gave shitskins a bad rep

>meantugal

>killtheblackstugal

this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland

they genocided all, noone lives there

Sebia, Russia, Lithuania are at the top.

As a general trend, the more you go to the east, the more racist the country.

But it was founded by a Czech

poor shitholes like pooland

>the more you go to the east, the more countries without colonies in africa
ftfy

Slavic countries tend to have less blacks. Probably because they're not pussified like most white people and know how to handle these retards when they chimp out.

corsica

who also doesnt live there

The way i see it its because there are
1) no native black population there
2) no black immigrants since they prefer to move to western Europe
3) no black immigrants because eu members from mentioned region strongly oppose eu policy on immigrants
>Russia
I know I'm biased, but I'd have to disagree.

It's because we are poor 2nd world shitholes blacks & muslims avoid because they can't leech off. You can be an immigrant in EU countries and basically live off Welfare comfortably.

wrong
most slavic countries dont have the welfare that niggers and sand niggers like you are after
I cant speak for bosnia tho, it has terrorist enclaves but at least they are in the muslim side of bosnia as is to be expected

>corsica

Racistugal

there are muslims and arabs in in russia though.

This is simply not true.

Southern Slavs are much less racist than Balts and Polacks. We only dislike gypsies because they're fucking nasty, Shi'ite muslims are very welcome in Serbia, and so are Asians, Latinos and generally anyone who is nice to us.

We hate more based on nationality than race, so people like the Dutch/Belgian/other NATO shitters will be hated upon way more than nig-nogs and jews.

No bias here, no one here dislikes blackoids or asians, only churkas maybe.

Yes, for how long

>bosnia
>terrorist enclaves
The Serbs and Croats did nothing wrong

No nigs in this country

nt mohaammad

D*nmark, genocidal imperialist fuckers

fuck off Janez, i'm from Vojvodina, orthodox christian

Isn't this actually true in France?

t. Novi Pazar
>goes to Karlák
>nigger sells you drugs

>sLOVEnia

I noticed that most Serbs are friendly to us despite that traitor S*lana.
I met a Spanish soldier once who was in charge of protecting Serbs in 1999, he showed us a bullet wound he had taken from an Albanian terrorist.

why do you think that? because i said shiite muslims are welcome?

don't you know Novi Pazar is like 99% sunni and they hate shiites?

russia is filled with turbanheads and chink jihadis tho

nothin personnel kid

youtube.com/watch?v=aPT6gkt-M0s

>poorer countries get less immigrants

really makes my noggin joggin

Spain, Italy and France are liked here.

We dislike UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, to some extent. But it's mostly hatred towards UK, NL and Belgium because of the wars.

technically our Gypsies and Turks have lived here for centuries and are more European than the average white murrican.

You're are overexaggerating and those are not niggers.

Also because those countries never colonized Africa and because they're shitholes

>have lived here for centuries
>are more European than the average white murrican
>people in Europe are more European than people in America
>water is wet

I saw a vlog of a South Korean who lives in Russia. He said that if you said you came from South Korea, people respond positively. I do not know if it is true.

good, now you are the shithole because of that

youtube.com/watch?v=pf3VazzQqhk

It is true in 85-95% of the cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jmmHB3K69A

its because of him

I sometimes think about what would my country be now if we had fully italianized our colonies. Maybe we would have had a greater immigration from the Horn of Africa instead of all the other countries comprising our immigrant pool?

Wtf I love Russia now.

Austria.

>fully italianized
this is utopia, even roman empire couldnt make it
Language is a factor, algerians probably know french, libyans probably not know italian
but is this far
you had or have colonies - you bear consequences, its not victorian era, th niggers you exploited actually coming to work again for you on your clay this time and you let them, not me and i dont agree with this in fact