twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already uploading.

>it's another RLM circlejerk thread that won't get more than 35 unique posters
lel

Where's your new content OP?

cuck in the baaaaaag.

FUCK DRUMPF!

>no new plinkett for another 8 years

Plinkett is terrible though. So is Half In The Bag.
RLM has terrible opinions on media.
BOTW is only good because they just laugh at weird VHS tapes, and don't embarrass themselves trying to give an opinion on actual movies.

Hope you remembered to cancel your Patreon pledge.

Source?

This is the truth. RLM have awful opinions.

BotW showcases obscure media and doesn't attempt to offer serious critcism. Much more in line with their limited talents.

Just let this sit die it's not even entertaining go watch ytp videos or something.
Even elsa and spiderman videos are better than this.
Stop watching,they stop getting views and they stop uploading hopefully

The this new best of the worst replacing the last best of the worst?

Until the next one, yes.

They lost me when they, specially this fat fuck shit on Tom Cruise

I dont watch that filler shit desu senpai, just in it for the reviews. However I did enjoy the fake nerd podcast eps they did

What are you talking about? They both said they like Tom Cruise in general but thought he was miscast in The Mummy.

see

yup

Hello Mike

implying mike isnt in a gutter somewhere puking on himself while jessie gets filled with the bbc

Well hello, Jay!

Uhhh yeah, it's called Sup Forums

What happened to Jessi Nakles??????????????

pastebin.com/ExT6KMvB

i know this dude tyrone who's a huge fan of rlm so she sees this bitch in a bar and is like bby yeee so this bitch rides him the whole night and in the morning calls that bitch mikey to get him so when he comes tyrone says love ur show mike and mike got mad and banned jessi from appearing
tru story

Someone made a Tumbler called "Jessi Cankles" and she quit RLM and then dumped mike

She now works retail as a cashier and/or works in a warehouse.

They just did two Half in the Bags within eight days so they will have to rest up until at least Labor Day now.

No one knows. Shit like are just unsubstantiated theories.

>not being here during the RLM HAPPENING incident
>being this new

Kek

technically this is intellectual theft

knock it off, ya bum

Dont give money to this. It wont go to RLM.

Go to their web page for their real patreon.

She probably found out about people on this board talking about her feet or braps

I hate how much they lap up marvel shit and when most of their grievances with other movies is all over them. The latest x-men for example should have been reviewed like wonder woman.

they are release schedule has really slowed down lately

Chances are they're doing a new Max Landis one. Didn't he mention visiting them recently?

Apocalypse was trash-tier, though

and people say shills doesn't exist.
delete this shit mods i reported this thread and isn't deleted yet fuck this shit.

I watch everything RLM puts out but BotW. It's an hour of mostly unfunny shit. I don't care about old bad movies in anyway shape or form. Nor do I care about anyone in RLM that isn't Rich, Jay, or Mike.
I wish they'd just stop making BotW

see
Getting your taste from RLM is pathetic.

BotW are the only RLM videos I watch. If they stop making them I stop watching.

literally the worse thing they do and has genuinely ruined rlm

Why would anyone care about something everybody does, like having an opinion on blockbusters

BotW is their only strength because nobody else does it so eloquently without going full autism

BotW is literally the only worthwhile thing they've ever done.

What in the.. just- what?
So the one sketch that works comedically... you think is terrible.
The other one that works because you can discount the opinion but is still substantial info on a new release... you also think is terrible.
But the one that is just one whole hour of watching someone watch something else... you think is good? For fuck's sake, why?

Because I don't value Mike's taste in film, but I get a kick out of seeing people's reactions to shit like "Exploding Varmints".

doon doorooDOON

youtu.be/ZtY_vGJkSl0
Mike's too busy having fun in the summer sun to hang out in our parent's basement with us.

so watching reviews of new movies, movies you may want to see or are interest in is dumb, but watching reviews of movies you've never heard of nor could you even find isn't?
Every BotW is the same
>wow this is old and bad haha
>repeat for an hour, for 100 episodes

>but watching reviews of movies you've never heard of
Best of The Worst is not a review show.
It's a "laugh at the dumbass who made a stupid home video" show.

Thanks Jay

>Best of The Worst is not a review show.
and yet they essentially are a review show
they critique the movies
they talk about how they could be better
they compare them to other similar movies
they even choose which of the movies is the best
it's literally a review show for which old, obscure movie is the worst. Best of the Worst. it is a review show through and through.

you probably just like it because you are an edgy cunt who hates anything mainstream

What do you think Mike's hair smells like?

No, I only like BotW because all their other stuff is just bad.
They liked The Force Awakens for god's sake.

I love GOOD mainstream stuff. But they eat up slop if it fits their arbitrary film school criteria.

>They liked The Force Awakens for god's sake.
liked? As in they were totes stoked for it pre release? or as in "it was a well made movie and didn't fuck anything up embarrassingly bad like the prequels?"
They "liked" it like they like marvel movies. Do they personally care for it? Not at all. Is it an objectively well made film? Yes. So they said it was good.

You are too stupid to understand the difference between thinking a movie is good, as in well made piece of media, and thinking a movie is good as in "I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS"

>it was a well made movie and didn't fuck anything up embarrassingly bad
But it did.
It character assinated Luke.
Rey and Poe don't have characters.
Finn was wasted potential because he gets over being a brainwashed slave way too quick.

Plot is literally ANH Redux complete with Death Star trench run and parentless teen on sandy planet that goes out and learns the ways of the force and then goes to a secluded place to be taught by a hermit etc...

TFA is very embarassing for all involved.

OH, and Carrie Fisher can barely move her face, sounds like a 70 year old lifelong smoking man, and ruins every scene she's in.

You type... like that black kid... from Malcom in the Middle speaks...

>Is it an objectively well made film? Yes.
pffft

assassinated*
whoops

Best of the Worst is NOT on a regular schedule. Best of the Worst will be ready when it's DONE.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Longer than a month between episodes is unusual for them.

Please try to refute my post.
If the movie is "objectively good", it should be easy for you.

What do you think Mike's sweaty scalp smells like?

If they are so terrible then how come a bunch of hacks are making a living doing it

Because a lot of people have bad taste, want to feel smart by listening to someone they view as an authority on a topic, and because lots of people unironically use them as a friend simulator.

What if you called him "Mr. Stoklasa"...

Mike is a pleb, Jay is not. Both combined they represent Sup Forums. You simply cannot hate them, it's against the law.

I want to call him daddy

>Mike is a pleb, Jay is not.
Truth.

>Jay is not.
Ha. Jay is an entry level close minded pleb.

youtu.be/XJKCkN3zM0Q
How do we save him, lads?

Elaborate pls

He has the film taste of your average redditor who thinks they are "into" film.

>dude all these famous movies make me cultured
>dude i've never reviewed anything that wasn't pleb trash even on my ill fated quick cuts show.

I don't agree but I have literally no counter argument

Yet he talks about movies I guarantee you have never even heard of on Twitter all the time and you're some fat jealous letterboxd fag who does it for free while he gets paid to live his dream. Stay jelly as fuck.

If he reviewed what he wanted he'd have zero views and a lot less money. He's given up on serious film review for a long time now.

Letterbox'd seems like a Jay thing though. Trendy, and more focused on namedropping than enjoying film.

and yet, Jay doesn't have a letterboxd account

I didn't say he did?

Making fun of brendan wasn't cool

They are still recovering from their Rogue One review fallout.

>They "liked" it like they like marvel movies

Except Mike fucking stated it was everything he ever wanted. And then started backtracking like a fag.

>87 posts, 45 uniques

wrong, cuck

this

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

So is the consensus really Jay>>Mike?
Ive always found Mike to be infinitely more entertaining. Jay always gives the most generic, redundant criticisms. He seems to try really hard to put on his 'critic' hat, while Mike is just a likeable guy shooting the shit.
Just my shitty two cents.

Every single one of them has terrible opinions and I hate everything they stand for, but as a devoted RLM watcher i'd have to say
Mike>Rich>Jay>Jack>Josh

Maybe he changed his mind after some time.

What are some of your favorite films?

But that's even worse

Why?

Knight of Cups
Jagten
Revenge of The Sith

It means he judges the hype, not the movie

Why do you watch if you hold such disdain? Not trolling, legitimately curious.

Because it's an addiction I can't quit.