Pro-Hillary thread

ITT: we discuss our personal reasons for supporting Hillary Clinton

I'm with her because I support free trade and a stalwart defense of the US-lead liberal international order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit thread faggot

Lying whore

fpbp

+1 ClintonCoin™!

if this post ends in two repeating numbers, you are a fucking faggot shitposter,
but you are merely pretending to be a shill

get the fuck up out of here, aussie cunt

She's very charitable

You are literally an imperialist.

she's a dumb cunt.

I'm with her!

Hillary is like a female Frank Underwood. She will keep America strong and Safe and back-stab and destroy everyone who opposes her.

I worry she will get PMS (do women her age still get it?) and nuke the fuck out of Russia and China but that will be an interesting happening regardless.

CTR kikes got doxed today.

Saged

Well she's not trump. There is no more joking. If you vote for trump you should be hung for treason.

Hillary can atleast get the job done. Trump is a fucking sociopath

I'm with her because she isn't a racist like Trump

It doesn't matter anyway bro, Trump has been Stumped by a Muslim. Trump will never recover, plus his divide with Pence, the GOP is in absolute chaos. Republicans are so retarded that they are mad that the American Hero actor was present at the DNC. Conservacucks are as retarded as they get.

I'm with her because cankles turn my dick diamonds.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Its just time for a woman

+1 corrupt cunt clinton bux. Fuck off kike.

I think you got that ass backwards dude
But what trump will get done will probably be shit sampi

im a cuck

Clinton isn't free trade anymore asshat. Only Johnson is.

fuck off to cuba, commie

I'm with her because I work in the mil industry and she loves killing people and blowing the fuck out of countries.
This shits going next level destabilization and I'm getting paaaaiiidddd

Can't wait until the debates

first post best post

I'm with her because removal of the EPA and increased pollution of air and water under Trump law can trickle to Canada because air and water don't follow boundaries. I like not needing to wear a gas mask to go outside like they do in China.

Get that salty clam out of my board

sage

Im with her because i support building a wall on our border, and keeping all the minorities in ghettos

OP, Hillary is against free trade now though...You're thinking of the Hillary from last month. Get it right, dumbfuck you're ruining this for the rest of us.

she has the coldest eyes i've ever seen

found your dad

I support her because she backstabbed that communist oldfag Sanders
fucking cunt

Sage

All these Trump shills not sticking to their own thread, and here I thought Sup Forums wasn't a safe space, I don't go into the Trump general and spam sage.

Instead of Pro-Hillary thread you could just say: Paid by (((Soros)))

>unironically believing campaign rhetoric
>failing to understand politics

she needed to immunize herself against Sanders' protectionist line during that part of the campaign

she learned her lesson about getting outflanked and undercut in 2008

you may notice she didn't even mention trade agreements in her DNC speech because she knows its still politically toxic so she's avoiding the issue entirely

even her close advisors are saying she will backtrack and support free trade when she is elected

I'm with her because I support the Saudis who have a done a pretty good job of controlling our government.

shoo shoo shill

the following 12 second clip outs her as a complete sociopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Way to take things out of context, Trump openly stated he wanted to punch someone at one of his rallies in the face but everyone cried that was taken out of context, just looking for a little consistency here.

No you're spamming multiple threads and being paid by CTR to shill. No, pol is not a safe space, but yet, it's not a place to earn your shekels shilling. So go fuck yourself. You're fucking Canadian anyways you don't know shit about politics clearly since you elected that faggot.

Sage

I'm with her just to see the Sup Forums asshurt her election would case

I mean just look at this one little thread about her now, when Trump actually loses this place will implode

>implying
Do you really think she's that stupid to hire outside of America to shill for her? That would practically be treason and would really get her into shit. Use your brain.

Also fuck re-electing Harper, muzzling scientists under any circumstance is fucking disgusting.

nobody is really pro hillary

fuck outta here shill

i hope you get aids from bill

I oppose Hillary Clinton because of the loss of life she is responsible for in Honduras (supported corporate coup), Libya (supported Islamist coup), Syria (again with the Islamists), and to a lesser extent Iraq (voted for a retarded war). Also a lot of other things but her foreign policy most of all is just terrifying. She is dangerous.

>i support Hillary because I want to get back at meanies on the internet

Damn, your IQ must be really low.

She looks attractive in that picture

>Hillary
>free trade
Lol. Since when is singing the TTP agreement with an inevitable rise in taxes and outsourcing of US jobs by the federal government "free trade"?

>already butthurt

Sage

say it with me Sup Forums
MADAM PRESIDENT

I'd fuck Hillary before I'd vote for her

>already below 90

You going to lower it by 10 more?

fucking filtered

because she was hot

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

this is you op
heres your picture

/thread

No. She is a fuckng cunt. You can eat shit andcdie shill

Fag. I was just in a thread where a Hungarian showed proof of his work as a shill. They hire out of the country. Stop lying. A lot of Canadian flags are proxies, as well. You're acting like she hasn't placed herself above the law through force and influence.

Even Obama doesn't like Hillary.

Oh shit. This falls under the category "predictive programming".

>Norway dropping nuclear red pills
Hope you're gonna pay reparations for the destruction you're causing

I give up
>I am now a Shill for Hill

SAGE
A
G
E

You mean I can get paid to be a fucking leaf on Sup Forums? Where do I apply?

If your with her then I'm assuming that you are responsible for loading and unloading her from the back of the PT cruiser, because there is no way she is fitting through one of the doors. Make sure to lift with your knees, not your back. Also, is that an idealized photo of that chick that she has on the dashboard?

1/3

are you?

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG

2/3

3/3

>old Sup Forums memes
And now it's below 80, how is it being a literal brainlet?

Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.

-Statue in Cern

Being a gay pedophile into blood sports I have a deep affinity for HRC.. she is such an inspiration to me as a persecuted minority I feel I can be who I am with her protection and when she is elected hopefully I and my fellow child lovers can like the transgendered , regular gays and lesbians come out into the open without fear of oppression. I am so ready for history to be made and our world to be transformed to what I know it will be.

Lets do this thing.:) Who is with me?

GET OUT SHILLS REEEEEEE FUCKING GET OUT GOD DAMMIT