Cute and Perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1466659130701.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This reminds me of LaurLaur

Full-body acne is gross as fuck.

UHH THICKER

I mean, why not?

Honestly, this could be a pretty effective plan considering who she's up against, and she'd probably be okay with it overall.

Hell, something like that could make for an interesting psuedo-feminist narrative about issues with public view of nudity/sexuality. Especially if it was her exposing her breasts rather than those THICK cheeks.

This show is proof that a show needs a potential waifu in order to be popular on Sup Forums. No one cared about this show until she took off the mask.

>Cute and Perfect

I beg your pardon, but these aren't pics of Wander.

Human beings in general as gross as fuck, what's it matter?

I wish I could deck this character in the face. She's irritating.

Source?

Imma take my chances.

Where's the love for Hater's ex from "The Axe"?!

Someone post the one of her getting a bad critique of her lord dominator OC on space deviantart

ex? hater's never dated anyone, she was just some random queen of a planet he conquered

"Hey Hater, look!"
"But...where's your penis?"

... You missed, but spectacularly.

Guess so. I only heard of it when her song video was posted everywhere and I started the series afterwards. Don't even care about her, I started it for the main characters, but it was because of her that people talked often enough about the series to made me notice it.

Does anyone else ever think of Dominator's gloves as dishwashing gloves? Sometimes when I do, I picture her as Dexter's mom. Or Dexter's mom as her.

This fanart is offmodel and shit.

literal trash

i.4cdn.org/aco/1466659130701.png

This picture is still really weird.

Spooky

Well, yeah. I should've said, "the ruler of one of Hater's ex-conquered planets".

Still, though. Where's the love for her? Or the princess from "The Hot Shot", for that matter! All anyone cares about is Dominator, Dominator, DOMINATOR.

So why is Wander trying to redeem a mass murderer again?

Because she is THICC

Why is there so much fat LD art

Because Fat fags are terrible, though that image makes me laugh like hell.

I mean this is okay but there's worse

>This entire thread is just Dominator