Sup Forums's weakness - no backbone - SAD

A whole fucking year of shilling for Trump, of meme magic, of kek summoning, of 5D criss-cross, of laughters and banters...

When nobody believed in the God Emperor, we were propelling him onto the mainstream stage, where he wreaked havoc.

Now, after this amazing journey, the man starts showing signs of weakness... And what do you do? YOU FUCKING STUMP HIM. YOU FUCKING COWER IN FEAR. YOU LET THE HILLSHILLS WRECK OUR SHIT.

YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE Sup Forums.

FUCK YOU.

YOU'RE FUCKING GUTLESS.

APOLOGIZE
And now, because of

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/bombshell-report-trump-is-a-secret-clinton-plant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The WoW servers must be down again...

Fuck Hill Shills and do u have a plan boi

No but my PS4 is dead.

i know 5 people here in michigan who have never voted before. all voting for trump. kek wills trump into the oval office. dont let the shilling bug you

Trump isn't showing any weakness at all, the media is just going into overdrive now with faux scandals straight from the DNC to make it look like his campaign is crashing and burning. It's not.

yournewswire.com/bombshell-report-trump-is-a-secret-clinton-plant/

Because its entirely obvious he was a political hitman for the Clintons

Hillarys online troll army went from 1 million dollar funding to 6 million.

The whole "I love Chelsea" thing is fucking embarrassing tbqh famiglia

That article is about Trump donating hundreds of thousands to Hillary's campaign this election cycle.

nobody is cowering

the media and corwrecked the record shills are just being extra loud and spastic

when they tire out because they find out literally nobody cares, i assume things will return to normal

just my take, as all the the polls and desperate shilling have left me unmoved

CORRECT THE RECORD, SENPAI

WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE FAGGOT

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Sup Forums is not a Trump board. We have hundreds of Hillary supporters here

THIS

From my limited lurking, Hard to tell
From what I see, this being labled "Sup Forums's nazi board" as a few dox and swatting victims have ... is inaccurate, but not extremely inaccurate
[Cruz write in/R down the ticket here]

Yup, Hillary is now the meme candidate.

Trump got stumped. He's guacmerchant-tier now.

How does someone who is disabled get an id and a ride to vote? My parents are democrats and dont want me getting an id to vote because they know i will vote trump. Im dependant on them and all the churches are fucking frauds and wont help!

>YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE Sup Forums.
Coming from a Frog that doesn't mean much

>No Backbone
>Weakness

That actually means we cant be broken and we have extreme maneuverability.
Hill Shill BTFO