I know it's early but FUCK IT RAND PAUL SUPPORTERS GET IN HERE

I know it's early but FUCK IT RAND PAUL SUPPORTERS GET IN HERE

When the Donald drops out we are first in line!

Can't wait for Paul/Paul Ticket, coming Nov 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't we listen?

Anyone wanna bet how many times this id is gonna post?

Paulayn, as we say in Arabic

I'm a fan of Ron Paul but not of Rand.

He compromised and got nowhere. Serves him right. If you compromise on your principles, they were shit to begin with.

I'd actually rather this than trump. Fuck Hillary regardless..

ill post as much as needed, slugeboy

No one will get the joke, but I did.

His father was good but also batshit crazy

This tbqf

remember when pol made fun shit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

you all disgust me now

checked

I clicked on bodies of water 4U.

If Rand were the nominee, Clinton would be polling in the low 30s. He'd fuck her up. How the hell did we let Trump win the nomination?

I never gave up on you Rand. Don't listen to the childless single meme spouters who masturbate to anime.

I originally supported Rand because he was ron's son, but we need Trump. he'd do ok in 2024 when trump makes America great again

You got the cuck urge in you and the left instantly shuts that down. Rand and his daddy both told to sit down and shut up, totally worked

Yep, it's a damn shame. Trump was just the boldest flavor so he popped out in the sea of nominees.

In a standard group of candidates Trump would have been laughed out like he was in previous years

Wtf I #standtallwithRand now

R-Rand when?

>Democracy.
>Not entirely reliant on compromise to function.
Don't talk about things you have no knowledge of.

What the fuck are you talking about? You sound like a nigger.

>mfw this election is the demise of the GOP
>libertarians take over
>toss out the Biffs, Skips, and the Jeebus Freaks and the Klu Klux Ktetii

>Rand/Johnson '20

>klu

do you guys get my picture?
funny huh?

Republicans are in dire need of a party reformation.

I'm going to #bandwithrand now.

> Stand with Rand
> Fall with Paul

How so?

That's it, I'm officially Team Rand the Manlet.

He stared into the abyss. He pierced the veil of time and saw exactly what ever was and ever will be. How can a man stay sane after seeing such things?

Wtf I'm #allforpaul now

The entire aqua buddha thing would cost him the election its best he dosent get in

Randlet here before he dropped out but I can't help but be really disappointed with the pauls right now. They'd rather side with the establishment than Trump and I think it's a load of horseshit.

Paul is still my #1 but Trump has always been my #2. Even if he is an authoritarian and is radically different on a few issues, at least his policies would genuinely benefit Americans instead of the (((establishment))).

It's even more prudent now to be pro-Trump after Clinton has secured the Democratic nomination. Trump is the only choice. I don't say this lightly, but this election moreso than ever before: A vote for third-party is a vote for Clinton.

A Paul/Paul ticket is the only other ticket I'd vote for. However, it's Trump Time.