R-RULE B-BRITANNIA

R-RULE B-BRITANNIA

BREXIT WILL SAVE US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
pbs.twimg.com/media/BwH1yMEIEAAb893.jpg:large
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/11/mystery-9mm-machine-pistol-seized-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/anti-tank-missile-among-largest-ever-uk-weapons-cache-found-by-police-a6884286.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3117016/The-shy-retiring-suburban-pensioner-left-unusual-mementos-died-fully-working-machine-gun-papers-past-Cold-War-spy.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11576963/WW2-veteran-89-stashed-arsenal-of-weapons.html
youtu.be/nSrnGMA-C-Q?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one dead

its nothing

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

>1 person killed

It would have been more but the killer passed a knife bin and rethought his life.

Give it time lads, British police officers don't actually carry guns remember

Who the fuck claimed Brexit would eliminate all murders?

I thought we banned knives, how could this happen?

wow its nothing

>Attacker was screaming CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE while slashing at Syrian refugees
>A playing card was found at the scene

pls be in london

Our normal police officers don't

But we do have firearms teams y'know

>t. Someone who did police cadets.

Yeah but the criminals don't have 'em either.

For the odd case where a gun is involved, we have armed units.

>having to call in for an operator squad when you need a firearm

fucking embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

If you think organized crime doesn't have fully-automatic SMG's and shit, then you're fucking deluded.

And the Crusades revive.

Scotland Yard about to brief media

Sky News Live

>that gif
My sides have left the EU.

Most don't. Seriously.

19 year old man
Mental Health?

>London

who cares

SAVE A LIFE

BIN THAT KNIFE

save a life, bin that knife !

we need comprehensive knife reform now.

pbs.twimg.com/media/BwH1yMEIEAAb893.jpg:large

I repeat: You're fucking deluded.

It's fucking easier to make an SMG than something semi-auto.

There are illegal manufacturers all over the place churning out weapons exclusively for the black market and that doesn't include the millions of guns left over from various wars across the world.

If you went through sheds, barns and attics across the country, you'd find literal metric tons of them.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/11/mystery-9mm-machine-pistol-seized-europe/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/anti-tank-missile-among-largest-ever-uk-weapons-cache-found-by-police-a6884286.html

There isn't a major nation in the world that is devoid of civilian-owned firearms and there never will be. It's a very simple and mature technology and you can assemble shit from standard plumbing components from your local hardware store.

need more knife collectors

this is why you don't ban guns, makes attacks less cooler, if this this was a mass shooting it would be 100 times more exciting

It was those radical atheists. They and their jihad on peaceful muslims!

>I repeat: You're fucking deluded.

He's not wrong though.

Most shootings around here, a good 99% of them are done with shotguns and pistols, that's not to say autos are not floating around, but they're rarely, if ever used.

I'm not saying there aren't any, I'm saying they are rare. It's even more rare for one to be used in a crime.

You, however, are acting like every criminal is running around with a home made automatic SMG made of pipes. That just isn't true.

>Attacking London

Why kill their own kind?

Whether they go around doing drive-bys or not is irrelevant to the fact that your country, just like any other, is filled with illegally owned firearms by organized crime.

Initial claim: "Yeah bu the criminals don't have 'em either."

Provably fucking false, and not just for break-action shotguns and shit, but everything up to and including heavy ordnance.

Putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and chanting "GUN-FREE UTOPIA! GUN-FREE UTOPIA!" over and over again does not un-invent the fucking technology.

>Most shootings around here, a good 99% of them are done with shotguns and pistols, that's not to say autos are not floating around, but they're rarely, if ever used.

That apply's to the US as well m8

There are based grannies in the UK with SMG's

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3117016/The-shy-retiring-suburban-pensioner-left-unusual-mementos-died-fully-working-machine-gun-papers-past-Cold-War-spy.html

>Muslims killing Muslims
Who cares?
If the victim was Sikh, then it's a tragedy.

>knife attack

I though you guys banned thongs, Bongs

lol, cause germany are france are doing a lot better

WWII vets don't seemed to be cucked.

WW2 veteran, 89, stashed arsenal of weapons
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11576963/WW2-veteran-89-stashed-arsenal-of-weapons.html

save a bong, bin that thong

Wow, they get all that while we get nothing in the US except a dance and a song

youtu.be/nSrnGMA-C-Q?t=30s

>yfw Hitler was right

>R-RULE B-BRITANNIA
I have no idea what this thread is about yet, but I'm right where Euphie dies and am sad ;_;

Impossible, knives are banned.