Remember this Sup Forums

remember this Sup Forums
were there any Sup Forums related ones made

Notice how it's only shit-tier cultures that are actually upset by parodies. Europe, Japan and China don't care if you parody them. And America doesn't throw a shit fit if someone dresses as a cowboy either, although I hesitate to call it a culture.

Kind of like how women and homos can't handle banter.

Wasn't there a Japanese one involving geisha?

It's literally only [...]-Americans that get butthurt, I'm pretty sure actual Mexicans don't give a shit.

I'm Mexican and I don't give a shit. Mexican comedy can do worse than some shitty costume.
This is what happens when you let militant libtards manipulate minorities.

>Sup Forums - Social Media Screenshots and Outrage Farming

There was definintly a Jap one and I'm pretty sure a Chinese one as well

this, I'm mexican and I don't give a fuck. la cultura gringa esta llena de niƱos rata que creen que sentirse ofendido en nombre de otros es muy cool, putos hipsters

fuck japan

America is a jumbled mess of cultures and immigrants.
is right, usually it's the Americans that get offended while people who still continue to live in their respective country of origin can't be bothered to care.

Not Sup Forums related

Yes, but actual people of that race don't mind. They probably found some sort of 1/4 3rd generation immigrant for those adds. Those were also sweet costumes because those are interesting and deep cultures. Notice the costume on the picture this guy is holding. If the picture that comes to mind when reminded of your culture is a guy on a donkey, no wonder you're insecure and offended.

>Notice how it's only shit-tier cultures that are actually upset by parodies
So, basically just America.

Oh yeah I won't deny that
The geisha one in particular was extremely good I probably should have made the thread with that image
That's like saying a sister of battle one isent /tg/ related user

Couldn't even find a social media screenshot or relevant single page from a comic you never read to start your outrage farming today?

Found this one.
I'm missing the refrence though

Ha, that's grand

Is it so inconceivable to you that op simply wants to have a fun time with Sup Forums laughing over parodys

That's not your wife peter

Offend me elmo

Because Japan is a parody of itself.

The new tmnt movie auctualy did a really good job of making the foot soldiors badass in there own right