Did anyone else just watch the CNN libertarian town hall? I am officially feeling the Johnson...

Did anyone else just watch the CNN libertarian town hall? I am officially feeling the Johnson. I've been between Trump and Johnson for a while, but it's not funny anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z03Ms69MB_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTR and pol both love the Johnson

I've been a libertarian since 2003. I dropped the LP back in 2005-2006, i forget when, because they sold out to become neo-con lite.

at this point the LP is just globalists. they lost all their principles when embraced the war in Iraq and didn't want to get rid of welfare.

eat shit cuck.

back to your mom's asshole.

JOHNSON 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=z03Ms69MB_8

Test

NO ONE CARES SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fuck you and fuck Gary. You fucked over Rand and now your vote will just fuck trump over securing Clinton's chance of winning.

Hate this fucking cucks stupid smile so much. It just screams give me globalist cock.

#CrUzMiSsLe

He's a cuckbertarian who sees no problem in the one thing that is absolutely destroying the US which is the Welfare State. He's for open borders and he's "offended" by Trump's "inflammatory" comments. That's all I need to know about this cuck of a man. He's as libertarian as Michelle is a woman.

you're the fucking shill

it's been johnson the whole time. wish he ran as a republican. maybe if trump drops out all the right will switch to gary?

>flag

discarded

Last time I voted for Gary Johnson, Obama got another 4 years.

>open borders
>legalize all drugs
>free trade+globalism
>legalized prostitution and other degeneracy

Literally kill yourself

I guess I'll have to use a VPN for you xenophobic fucks.

the LP VP said the FBI did a good job in their investigation and not indicting Clinton...

>Fuck off shills... #LOCKHERUP

My Johnson is feeling good.

You are against free trade and call yourself an American?

>he supports kike trade
fuck off kike

He takes just as much from both and even some polls he takes away more from clinton.
This just entirely wrong theyre for non intervitionalism
He's not for the welfare state

Can we come together and make it #bewaryofthegary

>some polls he takes away more from clinton.

bernie camouflage is working

Bernouts are retards and vote communist stein

so Stein now actually has digits then?

She's been getting 3-5%

I've seen this before but never realized that all of north/central america is included within America.
kek'd hard.

Fuck Johnson.

When Cooper asked him about Muslim Terrorism his answer was "these things are gonna happen".

That's weak.

Saged and hidden.

Johnson is by FAR the worst candidate in this race. He is the only candidate that supports TPP. This is enough to disqualify him. Even Hillary is better than that shitbag.

No. Nothing can be worse than Hillary.