What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/03/donald-trump-slash-size-national-parks-utah-allow-drilling/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdXeMS0eMRA
youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skiing etc.

It's the least populated part of Sweden. Some national parks and ski resorts but that's about it. The Norwegian part has some cities at least.

Looks comfy

>All that wasted land used only for skiing
I hope soon Sweden bulldozes those parks and puts up refugee housing. It's the humane thing to do.

damn, looks like a nice place to live when you're tired of town life.

Hate to break it to you but we actually care for our national parks unlike your joke of a president

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/03/donald-trump-slash-size-national-parks-utah-allow-drilling/

Racist.

We also have a lot of mining operations etc in that general area. We ship the ore via ports on the Norwegian side, all over the world. So yeah, there is plenty of economic activity as well.

>Muh skiing and economy is worth more than taking in refuges
So......you are White privilege on steroids?

>literally erasing Iceland from the map

R1a-Z284

I would like to visit

You will be kill by mountains!

That is a great grudge.
I will KILL the mountains.

OIL AND SKIES

thats all I got
damn, I love this kind of pics

here is the parts of Finland which was also included in the circled zone

population: 1000 people, 10000 reindeer

Norways developing age fisheries
Nowadays its filled with Sami people and protest against searching for oil of the coast.

isnt the oil in the Svalbard, not in mainland Norway?

What is the issue with laps/sami? All they do here is illegal wolf hunting, fight against hydropower and mining, run around with their stupid fucking reindeer and go on about "we wuz natives n shit" and import all their fucking identity politics directly from the native american/european dichotomy of the USA

What about tromso, it is nice place?

>Sami people

Norwegians, what is (if any) your favourite and least favourite Norwegian dialect?

Wolves suck and they need to fucking die you cuck.

yes, I lived there previously for 7 years
I moved to Finland due to my parents moving away from Norway, I had no other choice

they want to reintroduce wolves to the uk

You suck even more you faggot. I hope you get shot by a sami.

What is the favorite and least favorite accent in the German speaking world? I've gotten the impression that most Germans prefer (in an official sense) middle northern accents like the one in Hamburg, is that the case? What does Swiss and Austrian German sound like to German ears?

Where? There is barely any substantial woodland in the UK

how much does a hut like that cost?

>What happens here?
Thousands of white girls are getting raped by Tyrone and Ahmed

V A L D R I S

I'm not a German but in my opinion the worst is Schwäbisch, my favourite would probably be any of the more northern dialects. I find swiss very unpleasing on the ears and Austrian sounds comedic. My gf, a German, can't stand Bayrisch.

north

Wolves suck but I'd rather have culling hunt on the laps

gay ass faggot n*Rdic g*Rmanoid men having sex with other men

Tell me more

I also have a special place in my heart for some of the eastern dialects, much to the chagrin of the lass

youtube.com/watch?v=bdXeMS0eMRA

very good post

>I'm not a German
Where are you from?

>I find swiss very unpleasing on the ears
Because they roll their /r/s?

>Austrian sounds comedic
How come? Did Hitler have that accent?

Can't help you with the last part of your question, but i personally like my own Tyrolean dialect the most. Runner up would be the alemannic german they speak in Vorarlberg and my least favourite would be Vi*Nnese *spits*

I'm a Brit.

>Because they roll their /r/s?
Nah that's fine, it's the guttural noise that I find unpleasant
youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE

>How come? Did Hitler have that accent?

He did but that's not what's "comedic" about it. I just find it odd, personally.

Hitler always spoke Standard german though, he never used his dialect

Interesting to know. I haven't really listened to any of his speeches but I seem to recall him rolling his r plenty. If he was speaking in standard German would this just be a way of emphasising? I've noticed some German classic singers roll their r too.

Don't think there are any for sale like that. The one in the pic is owned by the Swedish Tourist Association and is for public use

Why Germans take over Norway threads?

They are natural invaders, unwelcome everywhere but they do not care.

Germans should be exterminated for the good of humanity

germans with to be as germanic as norwegians

I don't really know why, but i think it's because it sounds more powerful when you roll your Rs. Hitlers speeches were more of a show than anything else. I think that's why.

>a Brit and an Austrian talking to eachother
Typical mongoloid education

Norwegians (and Swedes) are more asian than Germanic though.

The only true Germanics in the world are the Dutch, Danes and northern germans.

Smoke more illicit substances.

they are wannabe nordics

This is where our Sami BROTHERS live

>a Brit and an Austrian talking to eachother
>Typical mongoloid education

This, tbqhwy. I'm the only Germ flag poster here and I'm a Brit :^)

You retard

Have you looked at your fellow Swedes? Can't you see the chinky eyes everywhere?

Even though I don't really speak ("studied" it for 3 years in my youth) German I get what you mean. It sound like an unfortunate mix between German and Dutch.

What do Austrians think of German German? Does it sound funny or is the stereotype of Germans being overly serious and unfunny true in the German speaking world, too?

There isn't really a "german german", just like there isn't a single austrian german or swiss german.
I'm fine with any german dialect, as long as it isn't standard german, the german you get taught in german classes. It sounds so incredibly bad and artificial and i can't stand it that they're pronouncing every 2nd S like an english Z. But also it feels like they gave up an integral part of their culture willingly by just letting something foreign take over. They're fouling their own nests so to speak.
This also goes for people from Vienna, who also gave up their dialect in favour of standard german

we needs mo money for dem programs

>they gave up an integral part of their culture willingly by just letting something foreign take over
it's what they do best

it could also be the cold climate, which over time has caused your (and our) eyes to adapt to cold winters. this also includes high cheekbones and chubby cheeks

GDP per capita is pretty high (although there are like 5 people living there)

You are my favorite poster.

bump

Actually Swedes are the most germanic people in the world going by genes.

and how many such pure Swedes are there actually? North Sweden is just Swedish speaking Finns

>North Sweden is just Swedish speaking Finns

We are not. Not even close.