Better Call Saul

Hyped for season finale?

Will Chuck die? What will happen to Nacho and Kim?

nacho will inject kim with nacho cheese, and the camera shows it leaking out of her and dripping on her barefeet

Is Howard the most handsome guy in Breaking Bad universe?

NACHO'D

Kim is going to tell Jimmy to fuck off and never speak with him again.

Oh my god, is Nacho the guy from Far Cry 3? Just fucking realized

i think hector is gonna die. i mean he doesn't have his medications.

there's no fucking way you JUST realized this.

Hamlin kills Chuck in rage.

Screen cap this post.

Why do people keep thinking Kim chuck or Howard are going to die. They're all just lawyers and have no ties to the criminal world.

I'm calling it that nacho will bite it. If not the finale then next season. I think his sole purpose was to be the one to cripple hector. After that I can't see him being able to last long after. Unless he uses the guy that helps make you dissappear. But I doubt he would leave his father behind.

His father and business were in Breaking Bad

>But I doubt he would leave his father behind.
who says he won't take his father with him?

I never noticed this. Still doesn't convince me that nacho makes it out alive. i don't know I'm not positive about it but I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he gets killed off soon.

He was already mad at him when nacho tried to warn him. Plus older men like him would be too proud and stubborn to run and hide from the criminals

I reckon he fucks it up and ends up going to Mike for help. Mike doesn't want Hector coming after his grandaughter so he kills him.

I hope they don't kill Nacho he's the most interesting character in the show

Strongly doubt it would happen that way. I could kind of see nacho goes to them for help or tries to work for hector. But if we're not seeing him in BB then I'm not too sure that'll happen for him

I just want the show to be post breaking bad already. But we prob won't get that until 1 more season

>that leak of Chuck fucking over Hamlin and causing him to join forces with Jimmy
please be true

Wait are we actually getting that?

Is Hamlin /ourguy/?

>Howard swallows his pride and asks Kim to be a partner
>She does
>Leaves Jimmy
>Tired of his shit
>Chuck dies
>Jimmy goes full criminal
>Nacho reaches out to Gus
>Gives the go ahead to poison Hector
>Nacho poisons Hector
>Fails
>Gus puts him in contact with the Hoover vacum guy
>Nacho is hidden

I would assume so. No point in ending the show with him finally becoming saul and then thats it. We still need to see what happens to him fully after breaking bad. And maybe it can even tie up loose ends like finding out fully what happens with jesse.

Hurts just a lil bit

I don't think Howard will swallow anything. I think he'll cuck Chuck by leaving HHM. It was hinted at last season he'd always wanted to start his own thing.

Then he'll join with Kim because she's in over her head.

Hector will collapse. Nacho's plan will work but too late.

Something will happen with the settlement and Jimmy will blame Chuck. Season ends with a lantern tipping over.

They were? Which episode?

Hector will die. Screen cap this.

narratively it would be really weird if nacho talks to jimmy once in the first season only to never interact with him again. he can't die yet

>tfw you see a trannie trying to use the urinal