What's Greek obsession with this part of Turkey...

What's Greek obsession with this part of Turkey? I have seen many low IQ comments about that part of Turkey on the internet before and they mostly came from either Greeks or Amerimutts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
youtu.be/nJ2T9HNCUTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Είναι η "Μεγάλη Ιδέα". Είσαι ηλίθος!

Gayreeks want their land back and they think they can achieve that by whining and crying and saying shit like "it's not istanbul it's constantinople bwaaaaaaah"
That's about it

It's rightful Greek land, give it back roach.

Turks should be exterminated

Kinda like your obsession with this part of Greece.

How dare you speak, you disgusting sperm cocktail of 60 peoples. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, jewish semen smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Amerimutt. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back into the mutthole you came out of, you literal mongrel.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Israel and suck some Jewish cocks, as is in the Amerimutt's nature. It would still be the only sex you ever had. Give Schlomo and Benjamin a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Amerimutt obsession with wh*Teness is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Amerimutts have made to the medical field. The MUH WH*TENESS sentiment in the average Amerimutt dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your fat oily fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you less mutt. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of PURE European heritage.

You Amerimutt.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Amerimutt, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Amerimutt ever satisfied a non Jew.

Die, Amerimutt. No one would miss you. Except for Brazilians, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Greeks are butthurt. They see that the Jews took their homeland after 2000 years in foreign lands and they want to replicate that sort of action. pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

Χρυσή Αυγή;

Nah

Okay, first of all, I'm a Greek living abroad, you roach. Second, what the fuck?

Stop saying Salonik and Derveagatsglglgl

hm idk, maybe cause it was Greek for like thousand years+place of most important city in world for centuries?

By that logic they should also be obsessed with Trabzon or other parts of Anatolia. But those autistic folks are way TOO obsessed with this part of Turkey. Their obsession knows no limits and they even claim that people in that part are actually Ancient Greeks. I mean are you fucking retarded

We are you retard. More people are actually obsessed with Pontic regions than that area.
Stop being obsessed with islands. Why do all Turks want more islands to be theirs?

Its the superior part
Anatolian subhuman

Because when Constantinople fell it was end of Greek era, pretty much from start of Greeks until 1453 they were one of leading nations in the world, with the fall of Roman Empire they fell into irrelevance, and most importantly they were being occupied for centuries by barbarians and Greece never recovered from it, its pretty simple to see why if you try just a bit

>from start of Greeks until 1453 they were one of leading nations in the world
>start of greeks
pls tell me when was that
The ERE was ded before Otto men cruised in the Bosporus, they mercy killed a rotten, exclave-using corpse.

Day of the spray when?

well, try to think like a white man for a minute. you have this part of the world that the white race thrived and had an over a three thousand year old western civilization flourigh, and all of the sudden it's inhabited by shitskins that go boom boom allah rapey papey.

imagine if Rome and the Colloseum today was inhabited by Turks, you'd go bananas. They're fucking useless, whatever they touch turns to shit and rots from the inside.

I mean yuo know it, you probably hate Turkey and Turks more than we do, just take a look at your mutilated dick, or your skin color, hairy eyebrows black eyes.

I'd be disgusted too if I looked like that.

If you looked like say the Swedes I believe we'd be alright with it, but it's not just that you're complete fucking useless, but you also look like someone's nightmare on the outside.
>inb4 someone points out that it's the inside that counts
and on top of that you're dumb muslims with iqs ranking in the low 80s.

>but you also look like someone's nightmare on the outside.
lost

>and on top of that you're dumb muslims with iqs ranking in the low 80s.

Greece IQ: 92
Turk IQ: 97

If Europeans are superior to Turkroaches, why did they lose at all?

Pic related: after this photograph was taken, the Cypriot Gayreeks were killed and their bodies thrown into a well by Turks. This was only discovered in 2006

Oh, isnt that the albanian part of tr?
Literally every 2 or 3 turk that i saw there they were like "uhhh, br0th3rrr ,i am AlBaNiaN too!" Or some shit like that and start explaining how they were repessed under yugoslavia or some shit and they all forgot the language fucking faggots i hope they become slaves to the turks

Albanian diaspora only exists in Istanbul, İzmir and Bursa.

Other Europeans are the problem.
1204 is all V*netian scum fault. It went downhill from there.

>It's rightful Greek land
No
Really, It's not. Clay belong to one who can either conquer it, or defend it. Greeks couldn't defend it neither in middle ages, nor in 1920s, while "turks" both conquered it and defended it. By that logic Anatolia and Thrace is actually Persian clay. Fuck off yall "turks" and greeks and bulgars from there

Which are the ones i visited
Fuxking subhumans i hope turks exterminate them all

Actually Turkey's is 90.

This, you're an ugly( hairy shitskin ) race, and just like all other ugly races you're only capable of destruction and being no better than animals or insects.

Also come get your sixty brother, sisters and goats out of my country.

Stick that up your ass.
My pic is more recent.

At least we can all agree that no one likes Turks not even turks

Reminder

You have to go back, kanak.

Who are you, honkey?

It's just hilarious how proud turks act of turkey, and yet they all flee it in millions so they can come here cook kebab, clean shit of our streets and sell drugs. Pretty much no different than your average sandnigger.
You sandmonkeys are the worst.

>two digits IQ

>I mean yuo know it, you probably hate Turkey and Turks more than we do, just take a look at your mutilated dick, or your skin color, hairy eyebrows black eyes.

Aside from the mutilated dick this is just how Greeks look, which shouldnt surprise anyone since western turks are just Greeks in denial.

If Turks are not white, neither are you.

>I'd be disgusted too if I looked like that.
Why do greeks show this surprisingly little level of self awareness?

If they did have self awarness, Golden dawn would not be a thing

You have to go back, Achmed.

>free democrats voter

>free
*swedish demicrats voter

>I'd be disgusted too if I looked like that.
huh?

turks are more shitskinned, the color you want to beat them up on the street because are muslim

Shut the fuck up you retarded alman your shithole country was begging for us to come so we did and fixed your shitty country + we fuck your ugly man faced women so what more do you want?

Still on ~94 average IQ.

youtu.be/nJ2T9HNCUTQ

What are you on Kanake? You were invited here as guest workers after the US putting pressure on us to get some of your massive unemployment and overpopulation off so that they have at least ONE puppet state in the middle east that they can control.

GUEST-WORKERS, and you overstayed your welcome here long ago.
I mean you seriously think we couldn't get guest workers elsewhere from Europe or the worlkd? how hard can it be to carry bricks, pick up dog turds or put meat on sticks and fry it? How fucking retarded can you be?
>inb4 someone mentions their double digit iq

And yet you're still proud of Turkey lol, give me a break, also don't spit in my sandwich, oh and my dog just took a shit go clean it.
Also get your dumbo father here, our wall collapsed, I need his strong back to carry the bricks and put it back together.

Basically this.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Oh Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way

>power trip the post.

You need to make your bait less obvious or fuck off back to Sup Forums where you can perfect your powertrip with other absent-minded individuals like yourself.

You have to go back, Georgios.

>western turks are just Greeks in denial.
epic meme

Who gives a fuck about roachie land, nothing of worth there, not even worth a single province of new world.

Spain built more cities than romans and started a civilization in the new world.

chicANO mutt

I wouldn't trade all of middle east and asia for a single clay in new spain.

Yes I an part of ibero american civilization in tge future we will be remembered like romans

>neckbeard