YASSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

YASSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

X IS DOING Y AND IT'S Z

Is it in their ass crack?

My sword is ;)

>the tip of the blade had touched asscracks
Ewwww

>absolutely badass

if it is so badass then why does it have to be called badass in the title?

It's unfair that female autism isn't bashed more

>men pretend to be the driver or superman or some autistic character
>how cool, boys rule!
>woman try to emulate the ONE positive role model they have
>FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEE

>men pretend to be superheroes irl
>lol male power fantasy
>women do the same
>YASS QUEEN SLAY!!!

To be fair I copied Disney Marvel movies by sucking a nigger cock

>victim complex

>tips fedora
These girls are something else
>unsheeths katana

of course she has blue hair

both are retarded

This isn't badass at all.

>are social pariahs that spend their time green posting on r9k
>women autistically pretend to be Wonder Woman by sticking a sword in their dress
>"isn't she quirky! Nerd grills are the best!"

I remember doing this when I was a kid

>flabby arms
gross

how are you supposed to draw it?

autism to a certain point in girls is completely qt. Autism in guys makes them absolutely disgusting creatures.

>memefeed

this is actually correct

normal men stop trying to pretend after age 14

>buzzfeed

>women are children

>defending womanchild autists who carry around swords because of capeshit
How is it possible to be this much of a whiteknight? You're literally a caricature.

That doesnt address the question;

if it is so badass, then why do you have to call it badass in the title?

No self-respecting girl will actually do that. It's only for LARPers and fat non binary transtumblrites

like my deadpool poster?

because buzzfeed writers are not good writers

Dad?

Got that the wrong way round padré

Somebody post it on fa.

this. just reset the internet already

>it's a film marketers cooperating with some women to cosplay to get male attention episode

Fucking democrats

or maybe it is an attempt to prime the reader to convince them that X is Y

Kek virgin

>Dat hamzo steel

>>how cool, boys rule!
nobody ever says that

What world do you live in?

That's just nonsense. Men are eviscerated for going out in public dressed as superheroes. It looks nerdy, ugly, and downright autistic.

I have never, not once, heard someone call a man "badass" for dressing up in a costume.

Meanwhile, when women do it "lel, so quirky xd" and most people are totally OK with it. It's definitely a double standard.

Like, goddamn, I'm not even an r9k "ALL FEMINISTS ARE EVIL! WOMEN MUST DIE! WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE ME REEEEE" type person at all, but that's just an asspull on your part.

>These ladies are wearing wolf shirts and fedoras and it's TOTALLY bad ass!

Its cringy as fuck. I mean if a kid ties a blanket around his neck and pretends to be super man cool. If a little girl sticks a stick in thw back og her blouse and pretends to be wonder woman cool. But a grown up doing the same thing outside of cosplay is sad.

I remember when I was a boy I'd watch DragonBall Z and I would pretend I was Goku and do kamehameha gestures. Eventually I learned it looked ridiculous and I stopped and began trying to achieve something greater in life.

Now these women, most of whom are in their late 20s and early 30s, are doing the same thing. Sort of sad really.

>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Corinthians 13:11

I can't fathom how empty their lives are.

First I thought this post is satire, then I realized I'm not on Sup Forums and we actually have a lot of deranged lefties here, kek.

Anyway, no, we don't find it cool when men believe they are "Superman".

It's even more deadly that way. If you get cut your wound gets infected.

Unless you're under the age of twelve cosplaying and LARP as a male is fucking embarrassing dude.

Anybody have the animated version of this? It always makes me laugh.

>flea market katana
>protecting you in time of crisis

i hope you're trolling

When has any man ever pretended to be those characters in public and were thought of as cool?

That black guy in Seattle that pretends to be a super hero doesn't count, thats OC do not steal.

Hope these lefty idiots get arrested for breaking their own retarded concealed weapon laws.

Why can't woman ever have anything?

I don't even understand how this could be construed as badass

Fending off rapists with it would be badass or something, but literally just putting a sword in your shirt is autism, not badassery

>how cool, boys rule!

that's why fedorafags with katanas and driverautsists are made fun of all around the world right?

you delusional retard.

Nah both are hilariously autistic.
>tfw I know someone who bought the Drive jacket
>tfw he would go up to women and ask them what they think he does

They CAN have anything, it's just that they can't have or do anything without being put on a pedestal and paraded around because of these idiots who think women are some sort of dying breed of dog or something.

FIRST POST BEST POST.

Lol at the replies this got

Why are men so easily offended?

>the ONE positive role model they have

>Why are men so easily offended?

hello roastie

>doesn't understand lad culture and smashing in a cheeky meme on the reply chain

I didn't think it was possible to cram that much cancer into a single image.

>I HAVE SEEN MANY DICKS

lmao, I'm sure you have you used-up fucking whore. No wonder your vagina looks like a roast beef sandwich you high-mileage slut.

>this is what feminists actually believe

>put sword in dress
>feel badass
>concealed weapon ftw!
>walking on college campus
>suddenly rapist appears
>ITS HAPPENING.jpg
>fumble with sword on my back
>it rips open my dress exposing my naked body
>rapist slaps sword out of my hand
>get raped while naked

d-dont do it fellow ladies...

imagine actually typing like a retard in all caps and ebonics without the benefit of anonymity

>Fending off rapists with it would be badass or something, a woman having to defend herself is victim-blaming, i bet you also think there are only 2 genders

Men pretending to be the "driver" or superman are autistic.

I'm failing to see your point

holy fuck i meant

>Fending off rapists with it would be badass or something
a woman having to defend herself is victim-blaming, i bet you also think there are only 2 genders

>caring about what a vagina looks like
Hi virgin.
I'm sure you get all the girls you want though, huh. Because of your good looks, charming and caring personality and your good sense of humor. Oh, wait. You're a loser, and the niggers and kikes are to blame.

that something a 10 yo would do

i want out

>>buzzfeed

>doesn't seem to get the roast beef thing, starts saying so what if it looks like a sandwich

>she starts to go off topic and talks abut food

lol fucking dumb bitches

>its a woman goes for the virgin insult

every single time

If Naruto came out today we would have articles about cool ways to wear your headband.

Fuck this generation.

i cannot believe this is real... but it is.

the funniest part to me is how easily you can spot the damn roastie. it boggles their mind that their pussy power is useless on an anonymous board

I don't get it? Are they wearing this shit in real life with normal clothes? This doesn't seem like a cosplay? For what fucking purpose?

>hey beta orbiter can i borrow your ninja sword
>he drives to you to give it to you
>ok now fuck off
>PHOTO TIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>tell him you're done with it and he can come get it at an inconvenient time
>there's poo poo on the end
y-you too

>yfw it's more likely you've been baited by several anons pretending to be female for hours now

>aunt is a cat breeder
>working for her during the summer
>all her clients are aging, childless women and have obnoxiously dyed hair

the fuck is a "JIT"?

I'm thinkin' of arbys tonight

What do you recommend roastie?

Do you guys remember how nice the internet was before women and blacks started pouring in through twitter and ruined everything?

Anything other than the roast beef. As somebody who love Arby's I gotta say that their steak, ham or corned beef is great and their chicken sandwiches are out of this world

If that was true I wouldn't have been thrown out of my nephew's christening for wearing boxer briefs on the outside of my pants.

How can she breed cats when she doesn't have a dick?

James roday reaction images are a kernel of gold in a sea of shit

5:1 that has a dick

>blacks

Why does YAS QUEEN SLAY have a positive connotation? Who coined It?
Why is this a thing?

It's a black Twitter thing that originated from some gay guy who liked Lady Gaga. People on Sup Forums use it ironically because it annoys white people. I, personally, find it hilarious.

Thanks nigga

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
looks like a 90s game cut scene.

Nigger version of "you go girl"

I liked Mad Max a lot so now I put silver spray on my mouth when I'm doing cool.

Am I """slaying"""" ?

only if you have a vagina