What are the most /k/ fictional characters other than The Punisher and Gunsmith Cats?

What are the most /k/ fictional characters other than The Punisher and Gunsmith Cats?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Gunmaster_(Novelty)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noir and Gunslinger Girl, among others, are quite /k/.

Anyone written by Ennis.

Megatron

Or Pat Mills

That's satire though.

And here's some of that /k/ shit from GSG.

Is the manga of that translated?

It's on BakaBT.

Based Pat.

>BakaBT

Dude, I don't understand ching chong speak. Is there somewhere that I can download it without torrents?

I don't really read manga, so I dunno.

Can it get any more /k/ than this?

Have some Sgt. Fury pin-ups

There also another Gunmaster in the public domain, he's an elderly white guy. The comic also has gun history as well.
Bloodshot is another /k/ tier Sup Forums character.

You're dumb. You deserve nothing.

>There also another Gunmaster in the public domain, he's an elderly white guy. The comic also has gun history as well.

Where the fuck can I get this?

Don't be a faggot.

Comicbookplus
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Gunmaster_(Novelty)

Kino.

nah, he's right.

That looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

There's a metric fuckton of these characters in manga.

The Marv Wolfman version of Vigilante

He's right. If you're too stupid to google "bakabt", you honestly don't deserve it.

Eh... I wouldn't call that character "/k/". He was a lawyer ffs.

Maybe they can't use torrents.

>Frank Castle meets the Gunsmith Cats

How /k/ is Desert Punk? I've been interested in looking into it.

Mah boi Bloodshot~
>original was a former mafia hitman that got abducted by Zaibatzus and turned into a nanite fueled killing machine. It's later revealed that he might have been a latent Psiot/Harbinger as no others that were experimented on survived beyond a couple of days
>modern was a former marine that was a plaything of the US government and the Harbinger Foundation before escaping

The series has kind of always reminded me for the Van Damne/Lungern flick "Unversial Solider"

Is Bloodshot actually worth reading?

Original version: Yes
Modern version: Start with Harbinger Wars and Bloodshot & HARD Corps, everything that came before it was kind of crappy (it was written by the guy who did IDW Judge Dredd and Dark Circle Black Hood)

The original from the 90s is worth reading. The stories move along at a steady well plotted and action based pace. If you are tired of stories being stretched out to 6 issues an arc, I would highly recommended this. I couldn't stand the new one or reborn, too much character, not enough plot.

Mah nigga.

>Noir
>only carry pistols
>/k/

Also:
>only win because most of their enemies act like bumbling morons or Kirika pulls a random trick move out of her ass in the nick of time
>Mirielle gets disarmed because she walks up to a guy pretending to surrender when he's standing next to a pillar with his buddy hiding behind it
>Mirielle gets disarmed again by a bitch with a rock who blatantly announced her presence and didn't even need to sneak up on her
>had trouble with a couple of dudes whose only strategy was to randomly spray bullets into the bushes
>Kirika gets shot in the back because she didn't confirm the kill after shooting a guy in his sleep, then proceeds to lead his goons ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE HIDEOUT with the blood from the wound she never bothered to patch up

If your mention of Noir is an indication of your overall taste, it's shitty.

>light tank $25,000
I know account for inflammation, but my oh my.

Grifter

The military couldn't even get a hammer for that kind of money today.