Why is Europe cucked?

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Memes aside. Why is Sweden committing suicide? I mean, America is full on patriotism. Why is America so much more right wing if we're just part of the same culture

>America is full on patriotism.
what does it matter? both will be in non white superblocs

They guy on the right is from England, though

>lots of jews fleeing to Sweden during and after WW2
>general political landscape becoming more tolerant and liberal thanks to (((the US saving Europe)))

>muh Vikings

There were all whole host of masculine white people from then to now....

Why do people get such boners for what were seafaring albino niggers?

The guy on the left is an aussie...

>general political landscape becoming more tolerant and liberal thanks to (((the US saving Europe)))

This is pretty much the only explanation I can come up with combined with wealth and peace for 200 years

>America is full on patriotism.
>Hillary about to win the elections

The "guy" on the right isn't Swedish either

Yo Chang i realize you don't know much about testosterone since your kind is the ultimate beta nest of the world
But please leave manly people be

>faggy undercuts in 1016

You're an idiot.

I don't understand what altright even means. When did it start? What the fuck is it?

Sverige Demokraterna are their last hope. They're gaining popularity.

THE reason this is happening is you're not reproducing. You fucks are all using birth control and having one, maybe 2 kids.

>America
>Same culture

because of cuck fetish.

BTW in viking times whenever the shamen performed spells they would dress up as women, put on make up and dance sensually.

This is documented in the sagas.

right wing "conservatism" without the old puritan and evangelical values getting the the way.

and the guy on left is an Aussie pretending to be a Dane

white men rewrote history, vikings were actually black women

Altruism, Guilt, Wealth and Inexperience

Really disproportionate guilt as well. Sweden was hardly involved in the slave trade. They owned just one island in the Caribbean (Saint Barthelemy). By all rights if they do owe anything, it would just be to the descendants of those slaves.

Contrast this with Portugal. They started the slave trade. Huge colonial empire in Africa lasting five centuries. When the US was fighting in Vietnam, they were a fascist government waging an old style colonial war in Angola and Mozambique. Hardly a shred of guilt. Why? Because after five centuries of Portuguese rule, they know black people better than anyone on the planet. They saw directly how pulling out only brought on a civil war between different tribes. They watched the cities their forefathers built burn and crumble.

With the experience of reality there is no guilt.

The US is middle of the road. Lots of Americans who think what the US did in Vietnam was imperialism or some other bullshit. They don't know what an empire really is because they have never seen one.

This makes me ashamed of being Jewish.

How can I repent for my sins?