Who would you say is Arthur's best friend in the Justice League?

Who would you say is Arthur's best friend in the Justice League?

Wonder woman, right?

>Wonder Woman and Mera probably tease Arthur when he's alone on monitor duty

She's besties with everyone so I feel like that shouldn't count, but that's probably the best guess. I don't think I've ever seen Arthur being buddy buddy with anyone else specifically.

Wonder Woman because royalty and belonging to two worlds. Then again Diana is everyone's best friend.

Except Batman and Superman. BFFs.

I'd have to guess WW

but he's kinda a loner

Mera is his support

Diana and J'onn.

Why is the art style and animation so horrid in these movies?

Why do you have such shit taste?

Man, this looks really bad.
I couldn't even tell who these people were supposed to be until I saw Flash in the background.

This makes me kind of sad, especially since Arthur's seems like a nice guy.

The big thing is that unlike most of the rest of the League, Arthur's got his own life. He's got a wife, a kingdom, and occasionally a son.

This right here.

barnacle boy
that movie was hugely disappointing btw

Not particularly but that's what should happen

Diana is the third wheel of the Trinity, Hal and Barry are bffs, and Cyborg has Shazam.

And she and Arthur have ancient civilizations, are royalty, belong to two worlds, have an appreciation for Mera's beauty, etc.

Excessive masturbation can lead to blindness.

Get your eyes checked.

You should be asking yourself that question. Ever since Flashpoint, a lot of these movies have had pretty gross character models, especially Superman

Sometimes I can't believe this team has been around for 50+ years and not one writer has thought "maybe we should develop some friendships in this group that aren't Flash/GL or the Trinity."

I think J'onn thinks of Arthur as more than just a friend.

Didn't like ending in that comic.

Batman

It hasn't been one version of the team. And they are friendly, and when you start getting into the legacy teams, they certainly act in a family oriented matter. I think it also depends on what age you are talking about. Silver Age (1950s) they were very friendly with one another as a group, but it was clear that some people were closer. Bruce and Clark teamed up with any number of people on numerous books and tie-ins, there's just no special relationship like there was between them, or with the Trinity, or with Bruce and Hal. That's what's missing.

Aquaman usually gets the least attention in JL books.

>The big thing is that unlike most of the rest of the League, Arthur's got his own life.
Well that's bullshit.

In all honesty, I don't think Arthur really does the whole "friendship" thing too much. Especially not new 52 Aquaman. He's really socially awkward, and has a hard time getting his feelings out when he's not angry. He can confide in Mera, but no one else.

Yeah, but you'd think they could have had established a definitive BFF for him over the years, even as a background relationship.

J'onn is such a bro

J'onn and Diana. It has been answered multiple times in the thread. Pay attention.

Oh yes. I wouldn't mind at all if he showed up more often in Arthur's book, seeing J'onn is shafted for both team and solo books.

Yeah, but the whole J'on thing has been rebooted and I'm not sure about Diana in the Nu52, she's been too busy with Supes.

Cutter.