Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpVOIjrrae8
zodiackiller.com/SuspectGaikowski.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoa norm from fargo. It really is a small world :)

If he did he wouldn't say he did, user.

nah he's not the zodiac, too big

he just said right there he's not the zodiac

Sup Forums is a bit slow to comprehend these things.

Going by the movie, yes

>it's a John Carroll Lynch in a supporting role movie

Okay, maybe he is the Zodiac, but if he is then that leads to a lot of loose ends to the story, for example, why would he say he is not the Zodiac if he were?

This. The movie heavily implies he was but I'm skeptical. He probably was but I just don't know enough about the actual facts to say one way or another.

>Not many people have basements in California
>I do

the movie is based on a book written by robert graysmith

robert graysmith is a legitimate retard who knows next to nothing about the zodiac.

This. But in real life, he wasn't. Or, at least he didn't write or mail the notes Zodiac sent to the police and press. If Allen had anything to do with it, he had help.

Kinda weird that movies exist that imply some unconvicted guy is a murderer. Especially since cinema so vividly imprints itself upon its audiences conception of reality.

Why haven't they caught him yet?

No DNA evidence

the dumb shit is that the movie sets it up like he did it but then ends with the text that DNA ruled him out

what the fuck

would make for a great movie

yeah that was gay balls

the entire point of the movie is that we don't know, and that we'll never know, and that trying to solve it so closely will drive us insane

it isn't a movie about solving a mystery, it's about obsession, about getting closer and closer to the truth without ever getting there

That's because it's based on Graysmith's book, and he thought Allen was conclusively the killer

Norm Sun of a Gunderson

I was wondering if serial killers can even remotely accomplish the same things these days. Excluding making phonecalls, how quick could mailing letters nail someone?

one of the biggest reasons they never caught him was miscommunication between the different police stations since everything was done by snailmail. None of them knew what evidence the others had

Idk but this movie sucked.

I'm assuming something that big would just be taken up by a bigger agency, maybe federal? But you're right, the years going by without someone or some team in total charge of all evidence and interviews would make it harder to convict.

Mailing letters won't get you anywhere these days, newspapers won't print it no matter what.

There's less focus on serial killers, spree killers are the hot thing these days. Does it show up in your media much? I'm not American but the only recent ones I've heard of US wise is Gilgo Beach and that guy who never had the same MO, never killed in the same state and was completely random almost then got caught by an ATM camera.

>Mailing letters won't get you anywhere these days, newspapers won't print it no matter what.
no need for newspaper that shits dead. a serial killer using twitter would get amazing coverage.

Too easy to look up IPs and issue subpoenas and whatnot.

Paul Avery said it best in the scene on his boat when he claimed that more people die in San Fran in a month than that crazy fuck ever killed, and he's right.
People often miss the real point of the movie.
It's not setting out to prove who the zodiac is, its showing the viewer how the case itself is all consuming. It stopped mattering who the zodiac killer was decades ago. It's now become a myth, like Bigfoot. We'll truely never know who it is/was, and that's the only reason there's a thread about it in the first place.

>the Zodiac and Texarkana killer had the same MO

they have his DNA and a voice recording

The point of the story is to not know, as the movie portrays this soul-crushing unproductive investigation that drags out through the years, consuming and turning these people.

This movie is literally neo-noir.

Mcdonalds stopped serving free wifi suddenly?

lol how do those pictures ever do anything? theres no way they actually mean shit, right?

desu the most likely scenario is he killed initially and the there was the copy cat killer, like the one who killed the cab driver. Zodiac targeted woman as his hate, why kill a random cabby.

I have relatives in wisconsin and this joke never goes away. I love it

Give me a rundown of this guy.

Ross Sullivan. Best evidence against him is the sketch looks very similar and also his handwriting matched the handwriting on a desk in the Riverdale library where ross worked which was supposedly the Zodiac's. There's a lot going against him too but he's one of my favorites.

I'm am autist that has read extensively into this dude. Honestly, he was just really fucking smart and had enough self control to stop when DNA testing became very good

He was a mad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpVOIjrrae8

>the Zodiac killed people because he thought they would be his slaves in the afterlife
Creepy shit man

>kill Zodiac
>he becomes your slave with a bunch of subordinate slaves that he manages for you in the afterlife

tick tock, tick tock

>not realising Arthur Leigh Allen had help in writing the code from an old army buddy who makes theatre posters in his spare time
baka

>google image search the zodiac killer

pic related

No, the real life guy didn't look much like the sketch imo. The sketch made the Zodiac look far thinner with more hair.

Liam McPoyle says so

Nah, Grisham is a hack fraud.

Don't take any of his written as more than sensational hot garbage.

The real killer was from Northern Cali, and a former engineer from the Navy.

Writing*

I've been drinking, forgive me.

There is no Zodiac Killer. It's just someone the cops blame when they murder people and want to get away with it.

Are you black?

No. But you're obviously an idiot if you aren't aware of how shady cops were in the 60s/70s.

What age are you, Blackanon?

What about the man who described the Zodiac after he was stabbed repeatedly by him?

It was the guy who was shot in the first scene that described the Zodiac killer, not the guy stabbed in the back next to the water. I too was confused about this for a while... don't worry, user

Shut up tripfag

>there's at least a dozen guys that were strange enough to be considered to be the Zodiac

why was California filled with so many weird people?

Is he the best supporting actor?

Foresnicsfag here. They help more than you'd expect. Also so is clay facial reconstruction and photo superimposition.

You'd lose your mind living in that shit hole too

It's Bernie Sanders.

I thought he was in like the 10% of men who don't have trace amounts of blood in their semen

>If he did he wouldn't say he did, user.
> why would he say he is not the Zodiac if he were?

Is this a new meme? I want it to be.

Ross Sullivan is my favorite too but he was like three bills and in a mental hospital for some of them wasn't he?

zodiackiller.com/SuspectGaikowski.html
Gyke isn't bad either but I still don't think it's him. He was 32 and slender looking. Zodiac was a fat middle aged guy.

And they talk about him working at anti-police magazine and taking drugs. Zodiac was probably just a megalomaniac.

So, Do I need to watch the 1976 one in order to watch the 2014 one?

It's a classic example of dishonest film making. They had to pretty much suggest at the end that this guy was in fact the Zodiac, despite having pretty much no evidence to implicate him, or the normies would have thought they sat through a 3 hour film for nothing.

Lol:

If not him, then who? It's simple enough. While a lot of the evidence was circumstantial, at some point you just go, "Come on...." and accept that it's overwhelming. Also, one of the creepiest scenes in any film for me, the scene where he's visiting the proprietor of the film theater and they go into the basement.

What was HER endgame?

Well a lot of that circumstantial evidence is pure bullshit.

For example Don Cheney was the one who said Allen had told him that he wanted to murder, call himself the Zodiac and all that. Then when the DNA didn't match Cheney suddenly "remembered" that he used to like stamps for Allen. I really don't see why someone should take Cheneys word for anything.

what if Robert Graysmith did it?

he's awfully interested in the case and was in the area

reminds me of how Gary Ridgway got caught years after he stopped being active due to advances in dna testing

Or you could be an idiot like BTK and ask the cops if they could track him through computer files and then send them a floppy disk.

UUUU

Almost certainly

Circumstantial evidence is strong

He lived very close to the first victim

He died of a heart attack when the police went to question him a second time

DNA
N
A