Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of liberals about Wal-Mart?

Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of liberals about Wal-Mart?

No, but I like my libertarian bros. I might stream this episode now.

>Libertarians
>smart
Only thing that episode got right was saying sweatshops are good

What did they say?

Didn't they spend half that episode making fun of the white hillbilly rednecks who were anti-Wal-Mart?

If you're going to attempt to derail Sup Forums threads with pictures of girls, please make them little girls.

low hanging fruit

They said Walmart is good and you should stop whining about nothing and go support the economy by shipping at great prices.

Remember when they confirmed that JFK was killed by a lone gunman and that the towers collapsed on 9/11 without controlled demolition because anyone who believes otherwise thinks aliens did it? Quality show, quality show

I remember in the JFK episode one of the conspiracy theorists they talked about repeated a bit from Bill Hicks verbatim.

I have some pretty terrible neck and back issues and decided not to go to a chiropractor based on one of their episodes

were they wrong or should i get help every day is painful

I'm not joking

No, but I remember the episode where they got a Christian pastor to talk about how evil capitalism is.

Go see your doctor and see what he thinks.

Go see an neurosurgeon about spinal surgery

I've had no luck with chiropractors. The only thing that worked was pain management. Unfortunately, this means I'm now addicted to painkillers.

It feels kind of good when they crack you, but it won't actually help you in the long run.

>they had to lie to, misdirect and splice lines in order to """btfo""" based maddox

You know what's BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bullshit was an entertaining show but the editing was even more disingenuous than a Michael Moore documentary.

They were mostly clear on the fact that they were pushing their own agenda. I still want to see Penn's promised Bullshit on Bullshit.

i've had good experiences with chiro, but it really depends on what specifically is wrong with you

corrective surgery for serious defects, chiro for posture and bone problems and acupuncture for muscle/tendon pain

Yeah, it was one of their shit episodes.

>Taking life advice from a cocaine using stage magician.

Yeah, I'll pass

Penn is a teetotaler.

There are some episodes that are about more controversial topics, but there are a lot of people who believe in clear bullshit like mentalists and whatever.

Not in the 80's he wasn't.

They were clear on which side they were pushing not necessarily how they argued in favor of it though. That being said you gotta be incredibly stupid to not notice the blatant editing and cherrypicking of people they interview.

chiropractors are basically just unlicensed physical therapists

They even mentioned some of that, like when they were doing that "which fruit is organic" test with two halves of the same fruit. Penn says that they skipped over all of the people who got it right.

But yeah, I know what you're saying, they uesd the same tactics that others use to push their POV.

Yes, in the 80s, he was. Penn has never used drugs or alcohol.

>That global warming episode
I'm shocked they aren't blacklisted from Hollywood due to this show. Granted, they backtracked and maybe if they made the show in current year, it would be completely different.

>chiropractor

Might as well buy rhino horn from some shady dude in chinatown instead

It'll do the same thing as a chiropractor

>libertarian
>support forced vaccination

pick one. they are modern liberals who are ashamed to associated with the other libtard trash. You know who else likes wal-mart? Hillary Clinton who served on the board of directors. If they were actually libertarian they would have said it isn't a sustainable business with the government subsidizes welfare state.

>that episode where they proved there's nothing wrong with being fat and eating fast food every day

*** PENN JILLETTE HAS NEVER USED DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ***

Just in case you MISSED IT

Libertarians do not believe you should be allowed to neglect children

True why most are opposed to forced medication. That's not liberty

No libertarian would ever think the government should be allowed to force an adult to take any kind of medication, but any reasonable one would agree that small children should not be fucked by their parents' insane anti-science liberal voodoo natural religion beliefs

Protecting people from other people is one of the few legitimate functions of government

This. Circumcise all males

Remember when they tugged on their dicks for a month and got butthurt when they got smaller.

Kek. Which episode?

>Protecting people from other people is one of the few legitimate functions of government

no its not. the government role is to enforce laws and sovereignty of the people from foreign governments/armies.

stfu government should do whatever it wants stop trying to oppress them shitheads.

>the government role is to enforce laws
Yeah, and not fucking over other people is what those laws are.
Killing a child with liberal alternative medicine voodoo is no worse than killing one with a gun

Anyone remember that episode of some wife swap show where Penn came off creepy and debatably abusive to his kids?

Nope, because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

you can't even sue the makers of vaccines directly there is a government court that shields them. the liberal alternative medicine voodoo is the ridiculous vaccine schedule for a formative immune system. remember when the governmeent said DEET was a wonder chemical that could do no wrong. You know it's legal for the government to run clinical experiments on people legally? and you want them to have the right to inject whatever they want?

>walmart
That shithole is being utterly BTFO by Amazon right now. Prime, Amazon buying Whole Foods with pocket change, desperate wallymart having employees make deliveries on their way home...it's the beginning of the end.

Good fucking riddance. Cardinal rule is never make paying customers wait, and what does that shithole do? Handful of checkouts open, with dozens unmanned to save the cheap fucks a few bux.

Supporting Red China and the People's Liberation Army by gutting American manufacturing jobs is treason too.

Penn, that is FAKE NEWS. Telling your kids they can't play outside because you hate Chads that play outside is really weird.

what is up my libertarian bros. you support Israel right?

Yeah, 'cause people were so much healthier and infant deaths were so much lower before vaccines were invented and implemented.

>it's an episode of I go to my local grocery store and buy ten kilograms of ground beef and it's twenty-five dollars cheaper than wal-mart

>watch Penn & Teller Bullshit episode about Obesity
>Penn says that you're born fat and healthy diet and exercise will do nothing to change your situation
>years later, Penn loses a massive amount of weight...through healthy diet and exercise

Literally one of the worst fucking shows in existence.

>hurr Bullshit on Mother Teresa
>only take Hitchens, a lapsed Nun and his poo loo monkey who is a nationalist shill side
>don't even interview an apologist for MT

I don't trust anyone who can't ever lose control of themselves. I know a few, they are the worst people.

also their GOOD OLD DAYS episode really sucked

>Can't think of a single bad thing to say about the 80's
>They come up with a few bad things about the 50's but list none of the good like how easy it was to get a job and the prices of goods and generally how pollution free it was
>Only pay lip service to how the medieval era sucked with leeches and the black plague
>Spend the rest of the episode cosplaying

They can't even vilify any of the people they're trying to make fun of and even Penn admits it

>it's a people ignore my ground beef and talk about boring magicians episode

I remember when they got a bunch of people at a Green Peace rally to sign a petition banning water

You're better off doing Yoga and squats if you have back pain. Make sure your posture is correct and drink plenty of water. Chiropractors are modern day witch doctors

He was talking about the impossible standards some people can never achieve without other shit that's bad for you and that if you are a bit chubby that doesn't mean you are unhealthy, penn loss weight, but he looks horrible.

The fast-food one is similar. I don't think he is saying that fast food is really healthy, but that people act like as if Mcdonalds has some evil plot and that we shouldn't tax or ban that shit.

Wal Mart is so cheap they skimp on the plastic bags. Those are so fucking thin and flimsy I've had bags split open a few feet from the exit. Fuck those hillbilly jews

Are you sure that wasn't the Michael Moore movie?

Didn't they get killed?
I want to see this.

Don't. Chiropractors are a myth created by jews for jewish purposes.
What you should do is lie on your back, move your knees up towards your face, and then shift all of your weight onto your neck, and then you start to sort of bounce around. It will help. Trust me.

I'm a jew and this is wrong. Stop acting like my people are pulling some grand conspiracy to fuck you over just because you're a loser who didn't accomplish anything worthwhile in his life.

That one was a Catholic priest