Russian mail-order brides

Y/N?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's happening in this pic

me on left

I don't thin you can buy love

Russian girls are like drops of mana from heaven. How else can an ugly man get a 10/10 girl?

The girl look okay but that fat chink is a fucking monstrous. I hope she will sue all his fortunate after the break up. Maybe he will lose some weight then

I like Russian girls, but you need to collect ones without random Asian people in the pictures. They are not relevant.

A break up from what? What the heck is going on this thread?

It's manna, not mana.

It's the chink from r/asian masculinity who spams with AMWF couples all the time.

I don't see masculinity anywhere? What couples?

>Russian
>white
WE
WUZ
SCYTHIANS AND SHIT

asianmasculinity is a subreddit.
He seeks for picture of asian male and white female couples or just friends who are in one picture and the spams the shit of out this place praising chinks

Who is she? I guess that fat guy is her boyfriend? Life isn't fair...

>or just friends
Ditto. Maybe I'm just a normie but why would someone save random people's travel photos on their hard drive?

to post them here? Some says he gets money for the spam from some beta chink from china but Idk. It's been like this for 2(?) years probably

She is a Russian wife in China

He has great boobs.

He has been doing this for 12 years actually. Back in the day he would just spam a bunch of pictures though, his obsession with Russia started a few years ago, probably because he realized that American girls don't even consider Asian men to be human, much less potential partners.

How can we order one?

>that American girls don't even consider Asian men to be human

42% of Asian-American men are married to non-Asian women. LOL facts.

Russians were considered non-white untermensch though, yet he acts vindictive towards them?

What a fag, he converted to her religion

I guess he wasted his life away then. Once he's gone the world moves on like nothing ever happened.

My father got a Ukranian mail order bride. I don't care for her at all

Tells a lot about your subhuman race.

[x] No

russians are bitchy. they also dont clean their pooper. (i know it from toilet cam videos)

By whom, finnougric trash like yourself? Who suicides at the same rate as moldovans while living in one of the best country in the world?

t. Tatar mutt honkey.

I'm finnougric myself, but living in udmurt republic. Life is OK, so does the ppl. Don't know about the suicides tho

I don't know, the general consensus I guess? All I'm saying is he's directing his virgin rage at the wrong target. Kind of disturbing to take out your issue with Anglos on Russians.

This, idk why we asian guys are so cucked for religion.

I'm bhuddist and if I marry an American girl (probably) I'm not gonna be Christian, but all my cousins conversated.

People love to unload their rage on Russians even though they never participated in slavery or genocide like many other countries. Sad.

This nigga have tits

>Holomodor

meh, cheap option if you can't get a wife and you're pushing thirty.

to be fair thats how most people go

Russian, yes
Mailorder, no

Was done by kikes.

Rich Latino-American with his Russian bride.

Oh look the Bolsonaro worshiper has arrived. Since 1917 Russia is ruled by Brazilian-tier brown non-white Turkic people. Russians were the most punished by the Soviet Union, having to lose everything.

are mail order brides usually hot? how do people even get them?
they seem like long term prostitutes

No

youtube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok

what the hell

He's partaking in the most pathetic form of "activism" I can probably imagine. Not only that but it's useless and counter-productive. It makes Asian males look even more pathetic.

wtf i hate russian girls now

nah, you go there, learn the language and stay there with her.

she's deserves oscar

No

>mana

>Chang has bigger tits then his gf

If we can't provide for our women
Let them go and ride western cock
I'll just close my eyes and...