Who is his best friend?

Is it Wally? Roy? Midnighter or Tiger?

Wally, probably.
Him and Roy haven't been close for a long time even before Nu52.

Middy's a friend, but I wouldn't say they're close. Tiger is a frenemy.

whoever the writers want it to be

Wally.
is mostly right but Wally has been his best friend most consistently. He even invited him to the Batcave as Robin and everything.

Damian wayne

this love you :)

Wally is often said to be Dick's best friend, with Donna and Roy right behind him.
Of course when he's with the batfamily it's usually Bruce, or as of late, Damian.

Best friends are the ones you can stick your dick in.

Dick has multiple best friends because he is a slut

Considering age, he's more of a brother than anything else

holy ass

He's more of a ward than friend. And you don't go dumping your problems on your 10/13-year old brother.

You've never met Bruce Wayne then

>Wally
maybe

>Roy
doubtful

>Midnighter
wants his dick inside of him and vice-versa

>Tiger
wants Dick dead

>Roy being an option
hahaha

Wally then Donna when away from the batfamily.
Bruce when with batfamily.

>Roy
Eh, he's up there and above Garth and the rest of the NTT except Starfire, but not above Wally, Bruce, or Donna

>Midnighter
Dick is tsundere towards him and finds him useful sometimes, but no

>Tiger
Not really

Wally for sure

Damian is his son not his friend

The trapeeze

>Damian is his son
i like that.

Damien is his little brother, not his son.

it is because the new batbooks.he's Damian dad or.guardian again .

i preffer him as a dad

>Roy?

Remember when Dick called Roy an cheap junkie version of Ollie? Good times.

In Titans Rebirth he said it was Wally.

Agree.

Winick pls go

>Reading DC

wew

>he doesn't know

>Wally
>Roy
>Midnighter
>Tiger

>not knowing the truth

Middy is his friend with benefits.

Canonically, it's Wally.

What the fuck, did he really say that?

So then who's Wally closest to, Dick or Kyle?

Usually Dick is said to be his best friend on panel

That also should be Dick, Wally is completely tsundere towards to Kyle but he puts Dick above anyone bar Barry.

Dick

Dick.

The problem is they rarely ever show up in a book together. But when they do they're clearly each others' best friend.
They had a oneshot together and it was them on vacation and it was pretty cute desu

Donna Troy

Dick's a better father figure to Damian then Bruce.

I have that issue. Road trips with your friends are the best, especially if you're both superheroes.

Unquestionably Dick.

Hard to say because they've been separated for so long, but during the JLA days Wally and Kyle were like ultimate butt brothers.

Si. Was hilarious, Roy couldn't handle the bantz.

Barbara Gordon, by a mile.

He was never a father figure you retards. He was a big brother.

Your dad's the guy you want to notice you, who's tough on you, who you worship but rebel against. Your big brother's the guy you share your secrets with, who you talk to about girls and go on crazy adventures with and treat as your equal.

Fucking Dickautists I swear to god.

This, it's Barbara or Wally for me.

False, they were boyfriends

Donna. That is the person he is closest to and probably his best friend.

She acts mostly like a bitch to him though.

Dick for sure, Kyle is a literally who

>Your dad's the guy you want to notice you, who's tough on you, who you worship but rebel against.

This is literally Dick and Damian as Batman and Robin

Damian is his kid.

>Your dad's the guy you want to notice you, who's tough on you, who you worship but rebel against.
That's basically what Bruce and Dick were under Wolfman and Dixon.

If that's what you actually think I feel sorry for you. But hey, you're free to post some examples to prove me wrong.

Everyone in the DC universe is Nightwing's best friend. He's the glue that holds them all together. Without him, the heroes would hate each other just as much as Marvel's heroes do.

I was talking about Dick/Damian. Read the posts I was replying to.

Damien.

>I don't read comics

>all these people saying Damian

How pathetic is it if your best friend is a 13 year old

Son.

, Dick is able to do what Bruce was not trying to do. He has more patience, and he’s more emotionally available than Bruce. Dick is willing to give Damian that chance at a better life.

Dick was still parenting Damian more than Bruce ) because Bruce was gallivanting around the world setting up Batman Inc.Dick knew he needed to step up and take care of Damian – he needed to be the Bruce to Damian’s “Dick.” Dick needed to fill the father role that Bruce left vacant; he didn’t have time to refuse to grow up – he had to move on and be the parent. Damian helped him to grow into an even more responsible, confident person.

His BFF is Bruce. That doesn't have to mean Dick is Bruce's BFF (though he probably is).

Are you baiting me or something? I've read every issue of B&R since before Damian was even created, and that's one of the dumbest, most untrue statements I've read in my entire life.

Before Morrison's B&R, Damian didn't take well to authority. He felt invincible and owed the world, and that crumbled when Bruce died, so Dick came along and took care of him like any good brother would, and picked up where Bruce left off. It's called character development, it had nothing to do with whatever the fuck you're trying to say.

Jason .

Dick and Wally. They are legacy hero bros who made it to the Justice League. I don't think you are going to find someone he could be closer to. They were pretty close pre-N52.

>Damian
Ward/student

>Midnighter
Really?

>Tiger
Coworker/frenemy

>Tim
I can think of one panel from Black Mirror where they were friends and like 6 dozen panels where they are at odds because of Batfamily politics.

>Bruce
Too distant of person. The retcons mess with any sense of equality too.

>Barbara Gordon
You might be able to make an argument.

Remember when they were like archenemies in Morrison's Batman and Robin? Good times.

Oh Bruce.

I thoroughly enjoy the Dick-Damian relationship. I think dealing with Damian really helped Dick to mature and even further honed his interpersonal skills. It’s hard dealing with a kid like Damian, but Dick did it gracefully. He didn’t make it seem like a burden.

the Dick-Damian relationship had the potential to become the Bruce-Dick relationship 2.0. I don’t mean this as a diss. Dick and Bruce are more than father and son, mentor-student, best friends, brothers, etc. They are Dick and Bruce.

Dick and Tim were only close before Tim was Red Robin
After that it's meh before new 52 and non existent with new 52

Except that during Batman Inc., Damian actually was hanging out with Jason, not Dick.

Interview: Fabian Nicieza on Bruce Wayne: The Road Home -
What can he say about Bruce's reaction to Damian being Robin and his thoughts on how Dick has been shepherding him?

Without giving too much away, Bruce's narrative in the story is about him coming to a sense of conclusion about how he feels about watching them in action. I don't want to give too much away about how he feels, because that's the emotional flow of the story, but I can say that you can imagine he might feel tremendous pride at what Dick has been able to accomplish, and possibly even a little bit of insecurity or jealousy that maybe it's been done far more easily than Bruce expected.

Dick obviously. Green Lanterns don't get friends

>Dick has been able to accomplish, and possibly even a little bit of insecurity or jealousy that maybe it's been done far more easily than Bruce expected.
Oh.

Holy Crap Batman.

As much as I love it, the whole Dick-Bats thing has been swept so far under the retcon rug that this really doesn't mean anything in the context of the current incarnation of Dick.

>But Wally...
Is getting pulled back out from under the retcon rug.

Green Lanterns' friends rarely end up well. Probably best if Kyle took a step back.

They get to be friends with Flashes ;_;

When's the last time Kyle saw Wally? Hell, when's the last time Hal's hung out with Barry? That Flash annual from 2012?

love is dead, user

Hal talked to Barry about getting raped by Constantine in the latest JL issue, does that count

See? Barry didn't even care that Hal got raped by a creepy magician, he just told him to shut up

That's so sad. ;_;

?

Wally

Son