The New York Times released a video today titled "Voices from Donald Trump's Crowd"...

The New York Times released a video today titled "Voices from Donald Trump's Crowd". It shows a lot of examples of vitriolic hatred, xenophobia, and sexism. If this video goes viral it may indeed put the nail in the coffin for Trump's campaign. Sorry Sup Forums, the dream may be over.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmrTImDwIWs
youtu.be/7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every word but cuck.

shit, really makes me think

filtered and saged

get a life

So which one are you in the video, Billy Bob?

I watched this video on CNN. Even for Trump supporters, you have to admit that this video makes his campaign look bad.

Why aren't you guys addressing the video? You're just brushing it aside like it doesn't reflect poorly on Trump

>Meanwhile the riots where blacks started jumping up and down on cars and have them insulting whites get a free pass.

At this point, I don't even care anymore. The media will continue manufacturing story after story in order to string together a perfect path for Shillary to win.

Donald's only hope is to start blowing money on ads to counter all this bullshit.

>1 post by this ID

HOW MUCH DID THE CUNT SHILLARY PAY YOU KEK BOI?!

Saged and hidden.

>TRump turn US into Indonesia

Feels good to have brother

>Meanwhile the riots where blacks started jumping up and down on cars and have them insulting whites get a free pass
By your own racist admission black are not able to organize anything coherent.

By that logic then whites being more dangerous especially in this 1920's wiemar republic stage.

The amount of butthurt in your post is hilarious. Just a lot of salt and a wish to be a victim

>"Our cameras just happen to be in the right place at the right time when people say these things"
>please believe we are an unbiased media

I don't think there's quite enough angry white males to make this Trump thing last much longer

Should work in his favour. I hope media shows the shit out of it but I bet they won't because they know it will.

man im more pumped than i have been all week. thanks op

O'er the land of the zios and the home of the goys

>Our cameras just happen to be in the right place at the right time

in other words they have a professional cameramen

BUILD THE WALL
FUCK BEANERS
FUCK THAT NIGGER
TRUMP THAT BITCH

YEEEEHAAAA TRUMP 2016!

know excoose me fellas, i hav to drink dis pack of bud lite an then go fuck my couzin at teh trailor park

People in crowds say racist shit.

No shit.

Just like crowds of feminists spurt anti mother shit. Just like any crowd spurts shit at people they're anti.

..and another thing. How do we know these people aren't just plants with the film crew? If you're going there to film and stealth monitor, spending the money and man hours on collecting the sound bites you require, would putting one dufus in a hat there to yell beaner be that far out of the question?

>incest shaming
fucking ignorant bigot

Any Cop Killin talk?

>every seat could be filled with all the people the clintons have killed

ctr about to get vince foster'd

But there is enough angry blacks

Quit crying Media Shill. You want more Trump on TV? You have to pay him. He needs none of your waste of money on TV Ads.

What does this have to do with Donald Trump's statements, policies, or actions?

Nothing?

Then it's just more manufactured media propaganda designed to undermine Donald Trump without actually engaging with him or his positions. Simple shallow, underhanded irrelevance engineered to be shared as a facebook meme among retarded voters (aka most voters).

Nothing to see here.

that's what happens when you ignore and demonize the main demographic of your country for 8 years lol
democracy is fucking retarded, but i am glad the leftists are getting btfo by the working class white americans in the idiotic system they concocted

I don't see an issue since I agree with all those statements.

>By your own racist admission black are not able to organize anything coherent.
>By that logic then whites being more dangerous especially in this 1920's wiemar republic stage.

The fuck did I imply this. All I was simply pointing out is that the New York Times selectively decides which vitriolic angry base to record and publish as a video.

>Oh look they placed some fake Trump supporter in the crowd which shouted all kind of bad stuff
>Trump is stumped

Regardless of his opinions, what person in their right mind would want to associate themselves with the people they attract?

FUCK DIRTY BEANERS

That was in the video. Do you agree with that?

its 2016 for fucks sake dude, can you not be such a fucking bigot holy shit. I was about to enjoy the start of my birthday but you fucking ruined it for me man. Love is love period, it doesn't matter if it's a man women, man man, women women, man dog, and even cousins can love each other. Incestous love is still love shit lord.

>ignoring and marginalizing these desperate and clearly angry people will surely make them go away

Why don't these people understand that Trump isn't literally Hitler but literally their last hope against literally Hitler?

>Even for Trump supporters, you have to admit that this video makes his campaign look bad.
Gee I wonder why...

does the idea of people expressing their first amendment right make you feel threatened?

Of course a Putin hack would come out and protect Trump. He is after all your friend. Am I right vodkafag?

>I watched this video on CNN.

Because his base is composed of people that have been pushed to the fringe by the left's thought police? 1st Amendment asshole.

is that a yes?

>vitriolic hatred, xenophobia, and sexism

My kind of crowd! #imwithtrump #hillaryisdespere #shillscantstopme

Seriously fuck off Hill Shills clogging the board with your shitty threads I hope Trump wins by a fucking landslide in November

Donald Trump discredited the new York times months ago. He took their integrity and turned them into fools.

Seriously fuck off you worthless chav I'm tired of your shitty low-IQ head voting for stupid shit like Brexit because you can't compete with Polish plumbers for a job.

>New York Post
Obviously thereĀ“s no bias there, i swear.

>Literally the only candidate/world leader who wants to do anything about Radical Islam.

Xenophobic apparently means wanting to not get killed over religion.

how is this bad in anyway?
its their fucking country
their views are correct

do you not get this?
marxism do your head in at uni?
lmao

ITS YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

>You are right, the New York Post is incredibly bias. It is the Fox News of newspapers. Too bad the video is from The New York TIMES, which is a credible newspaper.

Go back to jacking off to posters of Pinochet.

>bill clinton ripoff
OKAY BUDDEH

If the video does not take the time to take a serious, representative view of Trump's supporters, why should we put forward the effort to take that piece of propaganda seriously?

>ITS YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

Wrong. America is a tapestry and it belongs to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmrTImDwIWs

Praise kek!

even me?

How much did they pay you for this post?

They always edit the video to be so ominous feeling. I love it, so badass.

OH MY GAWD YOU SHILL. GUYZ, WE BEING ATTACKED BY SHILLS

Nothing actually. I was just born with a fully-functioning brain. That's all.

No it's mine and I'll kill you if try to take it away from me

HUR HUR DRUMPF HUR HUR HIS VOTERS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT BECAUSE OF GENETICS

Except for the fact that blacks are genetically less intelligent.

They are missing an average of a gram from their head.

And you think you can keep ignoring this fact.

You think you can continue to ignore the fact that black failure is mostly due to genetics.

>America is a tapestry and it belongs to everyone

Yeah, liberals are the tolerant ones! youtu.be/7R3BN4T6XMw

>trump fans are racist shitheads

No shit?

>in libtard's heads they think there's a thousand instances of "NIGGER!!!!" at every rally
>this video completely shatters that notion

Thanks NYTimes! You really outdid yourselves.

Never thought I would see something quite like Sup Forums. All of you are a bunch of racist, xenophobic bigots who support someone with a brain the size of a pea and ideas like Hitler. What will it take for you to stop being brainwashed and wake up as to what this idiot is saying. He promotes division and his ideas are unrealistic and filled with hatred.

>There is something wrong with racism

Great satire. Of course, facts like IQ differences and genetic differences are also racist, so really who gives a shit? The universe itself is pretty racist.

>6 million

>>reddit

What the fuck is with all the jews today?

Wheels are coming off for them just as they approach their endgame

Haha, good one! I know you're just a troll, but you made me laugh, leaf. You definitely live up to your reputation!

i literally see nothing wrong with this

when silly-hilly was running before, didn't her security taze some students at a college for yelling "Iron our clothes" while she was speaking?

>shit, calling the candidate racist isn't turning away the supporters!
>I know, lets call the supporters racist!

America has changed, we don't give a shit about the (((New York Times))) or what you have to say. Popular opinion is turning against you, and all you can do is repeat what we're saying back at us, and act appalled when we agree. Sad!

I feel like it's bad when wheels fall off

>Some people at a Trump rally make Trump look bad
>Ten thousand niggers burning down cities, attacking white people, looting stores, and chanting for the death of cops is a peaceful protest and does not in any way represent the group they claim to support or the black community whatsoever
>(((CNN)))

Fair and balanced reporting there, slim.

OH VEY NO
TRUMP IS A RACIST, YOU MUST SEE IT
HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM!

Fuck off with the race baiting. I stood in line for a Trump rally and all races were represented. A couple black chicks stood up and flipped off the media faggots at the back of the arena.

>Trump holds rallies multiple times a week for 14 months.
>Guys, look at the three minutes of footage we have about bad things from his rallies!

wtf i hate trump now

As you should. Compare him to someone who is smart, articulate, and tolerant like Trudeau. It really is a tale of two cities.

I wonder if there is any evidence of people being planted in Trump's rallies to make it look racist. Considering everything that's been going on in this election, I wouldn't be surprised.

You have no responses simply because you pwnt all the anti-Trump faggot liberals with your post and they want to pretend they didn't see it.

That's the thing, they were probably saying this shit in a lot of other places there. And a few happy trump supporters echo the sentiments.