1 episode left

>1 episode left
>nothing has happened all season

what did vince mean by this?

This show is shit. Only interesting parts are the Cartel stuff

Here is another problem I have with it.

Mike was written to be a character to clean Jesses appartment after Jane died. That's literally why he was written in.

So I'm supposed to believe he did all this in Better Call Saul when they didn't even think up the character of Mikeuntill about season 3?

>Saul mentions Ignacio in seaon 2
BB fans: "OH MY GOD TS ALL CONNECTED"

So fucking stupid

>alt right manbabies watch seasons of a show without figuring out it isn't made for them

What do they mean by this? Why not just go back to Twitch and Pewdiepie videos?

I'm really hoping to see if Jimmy finally sells his ad space! Such a riveting plot line!

I wonder if Hecor gets crippled.
Ooooh boy!

Is mike gonna be okay? Will he make it out alive?

Whydoes Gus hate Hector? Man I cant wait!

>all these buthurt autists because no pew pew guns and explosions everywhere
>assumed a show about lawyers is going to have [see above]
>still cuck themselves into watching something they hate anyway for let epic shit posting sesh with the bros

Only interesting part is Nacho because I don't know what happens to him

Vince didn't know what to do with the LMG they wrote in at the beginning of season 5. He wrote himself into a corner and just said "fuck it, robot arm". Vince is a fucking hack.

Yeah that's totally irredeemable in my eyes. His improvisational writing style worked in the earlier parts of the show but to have no proper vision for your final season and just throw in a big machine gun and then have to write around that is something a 12 year old would do.

One more dab and I sure as hell will skullfuck you

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

pleb status: filtered

The pleb filter is working wonders.

This series is top comfy

It's really terrible. The show is so unbelievable at times too that it makes the mundane plotlines that much worse to sit through. It should either go full realistic or full crazy shit but not both.

>fuck this show, one episode left and nothing happens
>has watched every episode
for what purpose?

lmg?

it really is, though

he meant "these fucking plebs will watch anything with my name on it. they think i'm some kind of fucking genius. whatever, give them some shit show where nothing happens and they will eat it up."

Yup. They just wrote it in for no reason

what does LMG standing for?

Someone said if you enjoy BCS you would enjoy Mad Men. How true is this?

Why doesn't Vince use deaging technology to deage his characters?

I love both shows, but I have to admit Mad Men is a whole nutter level. Mad Men is a fantastic show.

The M60 machine gun in Walts trunk.

oh oh oh, light maching gun i see. thanks

because it's expensive and BCS sole purpose was to milk ad money for as long as possible

Mike filled out some paperwork in the last episode. That's hardly "nothing."

Probably. It's a great show, so there's little reason you wouldn't like it, other than short attention span, which if you had you wouldn't like BCS.

>Jimmy, now in full Slippin mode, nets a couple mil from the sandpiper case
>Mike starts working for Gus Fring
>Nacho poisons Wheelchair guy
>Chuck in the process of destroying HHM

How is that nothing? Oh right you think "something" is explosions.

Plebs:
[ ] unfiltered
[x] filtered

Dubs of truth confirm

The people that make these threads are fucking autistic, season 3 of BCS has been great so far.

chuck, realizing he's been had by his brother, and is upset he is getting kicked out of the law will get revenge on jimmy by killing Kim and then himself

"Something" is feet. "Something" is Slippin' Jimmy, slippin' it in Kimmy.

And Kim in a fucking car crash

maybe "she" will finally get some plastic surgery for that face

this
also, checked

So glad I quit this show. It took me two seasons and two episodes into the third to do it. Looks like I've missed absolutely nothing. Into the trash it goes. Three seasons of NOTHING. Vince is just playing AMC and BrBa fans for cash.

Just started rewatching Breaking Bad.
I forgot just how slow the start is. Why are BB fans complaining about BCS being slow when BB was slow too?