What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Looked better than tarkin in my honest opinion family

hOpE :DDD

face too big for head

Really
I thought Tarkin is a lot better being in a darker setting.

Seriously, this is story that does not need to be told

HOBE

Both looked like video game characters.

I just forced myself to watch this and I couldn't agree more, all it did was explain why the Death Star was easy to destroy .
Whoop-ti-do

Yeah you're like the trillionth fucking person to say that you unoriginal retard

Why did Krennic park his ship so far away from Galen's home?

Did he know that he is riding a space ship?

Saw it with my brother and our girlfriends who know nothing about Star Wars.
Kind of blew their mind after the movie when we told them Tarkin and Leia were CG.

I think you only really notice the CG if you're looking for it.

"this story did not need to be told" is honestly the dictionary fucking definition of "not an argument"

>"What is that?"
>"Its Star Wars: A New Hopeā„¢"

really? jfc.
walked out of the theatre right there and then

KEK. Tarkin looked creepy af. My gf who's a huge normie had to ask, what's wrong with his face?

At least Leia had a short screentime, Tarkin was on long periods of time and you can see how weird his face was

Money
It's that thing you get when you ignoring Sup Forums's advice

I guess why Leia has to be shown being she has to be on the ship.

I don't know why they can't just write Tarkin being off the death star and has to talk though hologram. He would be much better off in presentation though the blue "CGI" filter

You're no longer allowed to be dead in Hollywood, they own you even after death.

He wanted to feel badass

Just wait for Rogue Two: The Bantha Wars. We have to see how they got the plans for the OTHER Death Star after all.

I saw it in 3D and even though the glasses made the whole film look slightly blurry I could still tell Leia looked awful
Tarkin looked less awful but I still don't know why they didn't just have him as a hologram or just bite the bullet and recast the part

Have CGI actors ever looked good? The best example I can think of is young Kurt Russel at the start of Guardians 2 and even then there are a few moments where he looks like a Shrek character

Tron legacy?

It helps when everything is put through this sureal CGI filter

head is too big

I didn't have a problem with Tarkin or Leia because I liked the other characters had more focus than OT characters. Wish there were more Krennic, Galen, and Jyn scenes on coruscant because that was comfy as fuck for a flashback.

>Bunnyfu
>IP Man
>Chainsaw Guerra
>Krennic

There were no Death Star 2 plans amigo

what game is this?

This is pretty damn good. I don't know why people are acting as if this is really noticeable CGI.

it was noticeable but not that much since she was only shown a short period of time

Why didn't they just get a new actor to play Tarkin?

It's not the texures or the model or the hair that is jarring, it's the animation. Facial musculature doesn't look like that

Space ISIS

Because nerds would sperg the fuck out if you replaced some background character from 40 year old movie.
That's how autism works, they get attached to meaningless details.