HOLY FUCK BOIS

HOLY FUCK BOIS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVZ-OgTF8Np/?taken-by=andy_muschietti
asREMOVEstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/putrid/tears.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine Sophia Lillis half-drunk at a rowdy teenage party, her guy "friends" pour her another drink, a tumbler 3-quarters full of more rum than juice. She's hot and too tipsy to taste the alcohol and gulps it down in a few minutes. She's really giggly and uninhibited now, her face flushed, beads of perspiration breaking out on her silky skin.

Sophia hasn't realised it yet, but the girls and couples have drifted away, she's alone with a dozen guys, but it's OK, they're her friends, she's safe. She's told it's time to play a "game" she only weakly protests as they blindfold her, two friends gripping her wrists tight. Sophia is led in a circuit of the room, as she passes them several boys, bolder than the rest, pinch or fondle her tight little ass making her squeal in faint outrage then giggle. Earlier her drunken antics had made the boys laugh and cheer, but now they're quiet and intent, every eye on her.

The exertion has made the booze hit her hard, she feels dizzy and tired, "Um, I think I need to go home" she mumbles imploringly. "You said you'd play the game" the friend holding her right wrist says reproachfully. "C'mon, once more then we'll take you home" She's led in another circuit slower this time, as you can imagine it turns into a chain-groping of Sophia's nubile young body, two-dozen greedy hands clutching at her ass again and cupping and fondling her small firm breasts through her blouse. In the rest of the house the party is winding down, kids are heading home. 2 boys lean against the only door propping it shut. Sophia's friends lead her over to a leather couch "You'll feel better once you lie down"

Abducting Sophia Lillis/having her abducted would be incredibly arousing, I can't decide which method I prefer.

1) Impersonate a police detective and handcuff and arrest her, then drive her to my house - it'd be a real-rush when the naive teen realizes I'm not really a policeman and begins panicking.

2) Drug her asleep and drive her home sitting beside me - I can imagine she's my daughter taking a nap. I pull her panties down to one ankle and lift her skirt, exposing her wispy-haired cunny to my fingers. Needless to say, when we stop at lights I flip her skirt down mighty quick!

3) Have some thugs bundle her into a van. I tell them to fondle and sexually intimidate her during the ride - the only rule is they can't penetrate her, anything is fair game. After an hour of rough hands squeezing, pinching and fondling her nubile body, and leering voices whispering dirty, frightening things in her ear, Sophia is left white-faced and quivering, desperate for someone, anyone to save her.

What?

A set pic from IT, the text has been photoshopped to imply they've filmed the underage gangbang scene from the 70s novel. In actuality the pic was taken after a swimming scene.

What's your problem? The 70s novel really did have an underage gangbang, if that's what's sauteed your onions.

WHAT SAUTEED MY ONIONS IS THAT THIS MAN RUINED MY DAY BY TELLING ME THAT THE TWEET WASNT REAL

I WAS MID FAP AT THE TIME OF READING IT AND NOW IM FLACID

you deserve nothing more, filthy pedoposter

So that's the nerd feels the need to tell everyone he's a virgin in the movie. Does the greaser actually rape her in the book?

>70s novel
>70s novel
Stop that.

Is that all you got, chicken-shit? Kee-mon that can't be the whole story.

I thought to myself tonight, "browse Sup Forums user, you might get a good recommendation, someone might be talking about a film you like. At the very least you'll find some comfy discussion or baneposting." But no, it always comes down to this. Every time I come here, I always think to myself, "why do I come here?"

>o
here's music from the scene where a headless child chases Big Ben down through the library!

instagram.com/p/BVZ-OgTF8Np/?taken-by=andy_muschietti forgot to post the link LMAO

Tell me you have more of this somewhere.

I wrote it and that's all of it, it's meant to be left to the imagination. If you want ploddingly detailed and cheesy written text then go to asstr, bdsmlibrary, literotica etc

You wrote it two years ago? Thanks for what you did write I suppose.

Here sicko, this story about a teen raping his adolescent sister is probably your speed.

asREMOVEstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/putrid/tears.htm

spicy stuff

>implying i need help finding depraved stories on asstr
I just thought you had one specifically written for Sophia.

>gangbang
They technically run a train on her

did they make them wear condoms at least?

3 and 4 look like turbo faggots.

Do you think any of these boys are getting sexually abused?

Can you tell number 4 is the kike?

>fat boy had the biggest cock

what did stephen mean by this?

It's a fake tweet

its not abuse if they want it