F
O

>mexican
>trump supporter
Cannot make this shit up

Fake.

>Live in Mexico
>Wall gets built
>Cartel can no longer pass their enormous truckloads of drugs over the border with ease
>Have to go up through cuba like the old days
>Suddenly crime drops to healthy levels
>Cities are not run by the mob as the mob no longer holds incentive to control it
>Thanks Trump!

not all of us play race politics joaeo

It's not really race politics if he is saying he'll make your country build a fucking wall that will cost billions.

alt. strategy

>be like the rest of the world
>decriminilize drugs in small quantities, go after big fish
>regulate and tax soft drugs like marijuana and mdma
>reinvest money into american economy/breaking vicious cycles where there is a lack of education and infrastructure
>clean up gangs by taxing their income

the most devastating branch of our nation is the IRS.

if we really wanted to solve drugs, we just need to end the irs and jsutice department after drug lords

This is, Cartels aren't about drugs. They are about money, they will switch to whatever criminal racket will make them money and they will continue to slaughter people.

Best way to kill off the Cartels is starve them from their largest market, Americans.

did i see empty chair at top right??

Mexico has made a fortune off of america. They can afford it.

Also, reminder: we have to build this wall in the first place because mexico is so fucking degenerate they secrete criminals into our superior country. Mexico is lucky the bill will ONLY be for the wall.

>shills
Nope

Don't believe your eyes, instead listen to jew media

You do understand that Jacksonville (and Florida in general) is populated with the lowest forms of racist redneck white trash in the US, right?

>Wow the media was standing too close to the crowd
>It wasn't that much bigger than Hillary's
>Half the stadium was empty
>He's just speaking to racists anyway

I was there. house was packed. couple of faggots were there too

Timestamp

Hilldog will never fill up a place like that
>indeed BTFO

Thanks for correcting the record

i hate being mexican and other mexicans. judgmental pricks lack morals. the worst thing about being an anchor baby is going to a shool full of whites. do you know how embarrassing it is to be the only one who couldnt go on the 120 dollar field trip because you cant afford it? or being the only one without a suit because you are too poor? and why am i the only one who never went to disneyland? because dad decided he wanted to get drunk in the u.s. my grandma was right about my mom, she is stupid for getting with him. miserable childhood. all because that wall wasnt built sooner

wow bill, looks awful...

i-it's over, i can't go back in time...

Holy fuck look at the size of that place, there's actually no way trump doesn't win by a landslide

Kek, sounds like my childhood I feel you bro.

I don't get this - can someone explain the what we're looking at and its significance?

Based tacobowl.
You guys should start manufacturing your own cars after Trump shitcans NAFTA.

Why the fuck don't you guys mass produced lowriders?

Do you fuckers have any clue about marketing?

a lowrider manufacturer would be awesome

Speaking of which, wasn't there a DNC email revealing that the Democrats have been funding Central American gangs specifically to create refugees that can be naturalized and vote Democrat? I can't seem to remember the exact wording.

hillary only gets like 50 people max at her rallies.

look it up; nobody likes her.

She some how still have alot of votes. Might be rigged though.

She has an army of nigs, spics, and white cucks that awakens when it's time to vote. That's how she beat Sanders.

>Might be rigged though.
>might be rigged
>might

If you ask the bernie people, she rig the primaries

I'm sure it's true, that's how corrupt she is