Is it okay to like this movie now?

Is it okay to like this movie now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2mhPEr7kA
jonnegroni.com/2016/03/29/65-things-that-are-just-plain-wrong-in-batman-v-superman/
ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can like whatever you want to like.

I don't believe anyone has ever said you weren't allowed to like it. Unless you care so much about what other people think, then that just makes you mentally weak.

You don't have to ask permission to have bad taste, user.

I think so
real question here, it's now okay to not have strong opinions, either good or bad about this movie?

not on Sup Forums everyone feigns to be nerds/comic fanatics yet don't realize that every director artist and writer will always have their own interpretation of stories and characters. If the movie was light hearted and funny, the same people would be pissed about something else. I liked it.

It's okay, user. I like it too.
The UE is also much better than the theatrical.

I think its ok to like it, only if you acknowledge its flaws and dont pretend it deep or anything like that

Literally only plebs, shills, and drones think this is a bad movie OP. BvS is easily one of the best cape films of all time.

You can like whatever you want OP. But I am still of the opinion that it was a shit movie.

I think thats online now

t. zack snyder

Do whatever you want, but Snyder is still a hack

If you actually have hope for Justice League you should probably kys

>all these buzzwords
>you know this user spent years calling everyone a Donnerfag before BvS was shit out

no fuck you
you should be ridiculed like i was back in march for liking it from the start

>real question here, it's now okay to not have strong opinions, either good or bad about this movie?
Nope.
There is no inbetween. It's either a horrible piece of shit with extremely out of character...characters. Or it's a genius piece of art cinema and is the citizen kane of comic book flick. There will never be an inbetween here on Sup Forums.

I liked it for these reasons: car chase, batman vs superman fight, warehouse scene, the fight against Doomsday and lastly, all of the interactions between Bruce Wayne and Alfred.

Beyond that, it was a very flawed movie.

>Snyder makes Justice League
>The team meetings are always done via conference call
>People would still defend this

i like superman. he is so cute.

>Snyder pulls a Godzilla and every time there's more than 3 heroes on screen or about to interact it cuts away to Lois trying hard as fuck to be useful

It is, but the quality is ass and BvS is a very visual film like all of Snyder's stuff. Just wait till Tuesday for the actual HD release.
True patricians will get the blu-ray.

You know, for a movie with Superman and Batman in its name, I was disapointed with the few interactions with both of them
I mean, at least it could have used a few lines that showed that Bruce and Clarck were not at each other's throaths any more
not even asking for any bantter or jokes, just a few friendly lines

Actually the quality aint too bad

>Lois investigating a series of broken couches
>right when she's doing a stake out at a furniture warehouse, she gets abducted by parademons

I always liked it.

Can we all agree that the fight itself between Clark and Bruce was rather disappointing? I never cared to see them fight to begin with, but with the pitch they were going with to bring in a crowd, the end result was rather lackluster. It had maybe one or two good lines but that was it.

I thought it was very short. I was expecting more from it and then Zacky completely shit the bed at the end.

Batman taking out the mooks to save Martha >>>>>>> Batman and Superman fight

batman, superman and WW vs Doomsday >>>>>>> Batman taking out the mooks to save Martha >>>>>>> Batman and Superman fight

I would've liked to see more of them fighting evenly. Supes hindered by Kryptonite and vulnerable but still able to move fast and attack hard. We got a little bit of that but it ended too quickly.

I enjoyed the Doomsday fight a lot more.

It's your opinion user, yours and yours alone

Ugh! finally I can let lose a bit!

By the way, is there a webm of that Batman fight scene yet? One of the only parts in the movie I liked.

I thought the warehouse fight overall better. It felt like Wonder Woman was doing most of the work in the Doomsday fight. I would have liked to see Supes tag team more with Diana or maybe give Batman more to do than just fire the grenade. Granted I dont expect him to do much in the fight, but a explosive batarang or two would have been nice to see. Though I did like the quick escape he did

i thought it was ok, wasnt great but also not as bad as all the shitters on here make it out to be. it was definitely entertaining. And Batfleck is goat.

Pic a side, fag.

Not really. Yeah, we got Clark doing journalism but it's still same shit.

I mean, it was better than Thor 1 and 2. Iron man 2 and 3. And Afternoon with quipptron. Thats not saying much. but the movie was ok. Nothing wrong with enjoying it.

That's fair, but, Wondy needed her moment to shine and Supes did get the beam-war spot, which was one of the coolest shots in the fight or the movie.

>Iron man 2
I don't get the hate for this. It felt like filler, but at least it still felt like an iron man movie, which is far more than can be said for either Thor flick or iron man 3.

Yeah Iron Man 2 is one of the weakest of the MCU but its still ranks higher than IM3 because it gave us War Machine and the drones

It's not the best film I seen this year (that would go to 10 Cloverfield Lane) but it certainly wasn't the worst. The movie was a little bit up itself though.

My problem with the Doomsday fight was there was so much shaky-cam and CGI special effect explosions going on that it was hard to tell what the fuck was actually going on half the time.

depends, did it become a good movie yet?

God bless Genndy Tartakovsky.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2mhPEr7kA

Like the stuff you like man - don't worry about what others think.

Theatircal: 5/10
Ultimate: 8/10

Yeah but don't ever expect to get laid

No, Im not disappointed.

Batman vs Superman: is over in 5 seconds
Batman vs Superman (with kryptonite): is over in 5 seconds

Expecting anything else is idiotic

Nothing can save emo superman.

Nothing can save bat of murder who is 75 years old.

Nothing can save skinny Jew Wonder Woman.

Nothing can save piss jar autist Alexander Luther.

Nothing can save cave troll doomsday what a fucking waste of time and money on everyone's part.

Nothing can save us from Zach Snyder and his cunt wife.

jonnegroni.com/2016/03/29/65-things-that-are-just-plain-wrong-in-batman-v-superman/

Which circles back to the question of why have them fight to begin with? Personally I liked the animated Worlds Finest crossover where they just butted heads and focused more on the team up angle

Ultimate cut leak yet?

Its on Putlocker

There are many many many things wrong in this movie, but the most of the things on this List (the link, the post itself rises good points) are not them.
I don't like to play the "the movie is too deep" card, because most of the depth in this case are just plotholes, but that lacks even rudimentary understanding.

>filename
But hawkgirl is pure!

>Nothing can save skinny Jew Wonder Woman.
baka this desu

How can you have WW and not have her thick with muscle?

Shes an amazon for christs sake

>Watch MoS at home before BvS, still like it.
>Go see BvS in IMAX 2D, really like it.
>Watch BvS:UE at home, enjoy it even more.
>Disregard Sup Forums's opinion because this is a Marvel movie board.

I know, right? Why do they keep casting all these individuals who aren't built like Wonder Woman in the comics? I mean, so what if she is a God with all sorts of powers, right?

This.
Doesn't make it good, but if you like it, you like it. That isn't a crime.

Has the extended edition been leaked yet?

Read the thread

I maintain that MoS was a movie with good parts, as well as bad parts but that it was a dissapointment more than a good or bad movie. So long as you can define a position, I don't see a problem wih not having a strong one.

Any anons willing to play it so we can watch it together?

No. Tell me now.

Nice shilling of your blog faggot

It's not my blog faggot. This is for all you shills that say there is nothing wrong with the movie. Refute any of the points in that article. Pro tip you can't.

>#2 Superman is too invincible.

Nigga died

>lust after black men
>pure

Or did he?

>>Disregard Sup Forums's opinion because this is a Marvel movie board.
>saying this when AoU and the Thor movies are shit on all the time
So that means that MCUfags are infinitely more tolerable than DCEUfags because at least they can admit when a movie is bad.

>tfw I work in a movie theatre and got all 3 of these as big wall scrolls. Movie might've been ok , but the designs looks fucking great on my wall.

It's because snyder tends to make his fights last very small amounts of time.

I mean, if you like being right.

Is the Ultimate Cut really that good? I enjoyed the original, but I figured you'd start to get diminishing returns on over an hour's worth of cut material shoved into it.

The nod when they agreed upon the plan was one of my favorite scenes. They really looked like true bros who understood each other in that moment. I liked a lot of little things in this movie.

Theatrical: 10/10
Ultimate: 15/10

yeah, I get this and I liked it, but was it too much to ask for one or two scenes more like that? I would even make Superman's death more touching since Bruce just lost a friend and an ally he didn't know he had
my bigest grip with BvS is how much potential for incredible moments it wasted, i'm rather disapointed at the movie

I know what you mean. They kind of put Snyder in a bad spot by forcing him to do too many things in a short period of time. I would have been okay with a 4 hour movie with a lot more of these kinds of moments, but they were super greedy. Stupid Jews ruining my movie. But also, Snyder wanted to take it slow in terms of movie progression too. I think in an interview he said he wanted to tease Batman by having kryptonite delivered to Wayne Manor. In Man of Steel 2!

I think i kinda disagre with your opinion on a point
Of course the WB is going full on dumb jew and rush out their universe, they only care for the profit as natural in business
but I don't see how a four hour movie would have been any less damaging
in short, I still distrusst Snyder for the lack of talent to make something more compressed without compromising the quality of the movie
I usually don't defend BvS, since every pro-DC posters unironically go "BRAVO SNYDER", when I see him as an okay director with to much responsabilities on his hands

i loved the new scenes of the ultimate edition

The Ultimate Edition improved a lot of stuff. Believe me, i hated BvS and i now love it.

you'd think Ayn Rand would have stronger convictions

How'd it do that? Did it cut all of Eisenberg's scenes and the parts where Bat-vehicles gun people down?

you can actually understand why Batman do all of that thanks to Alfred and why Lex is like he is. Also, you'll give props to Lex because you can now say 'Oh shit, he's actually a genius for doing this'

That seems unlikely, Snyder already stated Lex doesn't have a particular motivation.
ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
Given all the SuperJebus imagery my guess is, Lex is supposed to be the anti-theist/atheist that hates 'gods', so Snyder made him a spazzy freak.

But to be fair, she's a elite business woman now, and hasn't exactly been a warrior for a long long time.

You were always allowed to like the movie just be prepared to be called out as the retard you are for doing so.

And as long as you don't try and claim the symbolism was any good you won't even get much of that

It wasn't as bad as critics made it out to be. But it was horribly crammed with too much shit.

It felt like they tried to cram three movies in one.

300 dident have that problem

Sure, go ahead.

I didn't watch the original version, so I can't really compare it to the new one, but yeah, it was really good. The only complaints I have are, that there were too many individual stories going on that they didn't blend together so well, and also, a little more humor, even subtle, would've done wonders to the film. And I don't even feel too strongly about those complaints.

Anyway, beautiful movie and in many ways the visuals and the cold atmosphere was very ''indie'', and definitely not your average blockbuster. The scene where Alfred was chopping the fire wood and walks into Bruce's gorgeous river house, jesus, that's the kind of visuals I'm talking about. So simple, but still amazing.

>when the article you posted says Lex's motivation

Was that a mistake? How did you mess this up so badly?

>Lex wants for nothing. Literally – nothing sounds pretty good to him, and that suicidal impulse manifests itself as a desire to see the whole world annihilated, too.
I mean if you want to call that a particular motivation yourself sure.

I know you're joking but I actually agree, the only MCU movies that are better than it are Iron Man, Cap: TWS and Civil war, GOTG.

There's a lot to like about it. The script is better than the execution, the exact opposite of MoS.

Like MoS though despite having extremely clear and simple themes thousands of retards manage to completely miss this and make themselves look like dumbfucks while they complain about it.

It's not like it's a great movie or anything deep but god do I get sick of people bitching about things they failed to understand.

Still it's really sad what JL is turning out to be, I'm done with live action forever at this point. Aren't there a lot of classic games that have been rebooted as casual garbage? I imagine this is what that feels like.

So it's a motherbox, right?

Wanting "nothing" isn't the same as not wanting anything. Plus, the rest of the article made it clear what his motivation is.

>This Lex is a spoiled brat, a millennial intern who happens to be the billionaire boss, an adult who still tantrums like a child, and a boy so horrifically abused by his father that the only way to release his torment is to unleash it on the world. He despises both Batman and Superman.
>No heroes ever came to his rescue. He is determined to turn them against each other. If the world ends, so be it. Lex wants for nothing. Literally – nothing sounds pretty good to him, and that suicidal impulse manifests itself as a desire to see the whole world annihilated, too.

Well, these are the people who didn't like BvS. Can't even understand a simple article. The whole "2smart4u" meme wouldn't happen if naysayers didn't continually show their retardation.

Question, how is one both a spoiled brat, yet horrifically abused by their father?

Yes. Your opinion, you're entitled to it, etc.

That being said, you shouldn't go around calling people idiots if they didn't like it OR act like it's some kind of masterpiece just because it has mythological/pop culture references in it.

Yes user, it's been Victors new origin for awhile now

i love this. for months people have trashed anyone that likes the movie. get fucked

I had no problem with the story overall. My main issue with the movie was that it felt choppy and the editing was off. UE really fixed that and th added scenes expanded on stuff in the movie. A few scenes also really came off much better with the expanded material. So the UE really did it for me. it

That's why I'm worried about the Justice League movie, they're cutting it down from a two-parter to one self-contained movie and I suspect they're going to run into the same issues that BvS had.