It's easy. If the thread is anti-trump, it's anti Sup Forums. Don't roll for it. They are getting paid...

It's easy. If the thread is anti-trump, it's anti Sup Forums. Don't roll for it. They are getting paid. Tis is no discussion of politics. It's a simple infiltration of agenda. Let them fight with thier memes on legit Sup Forums threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cuuFI0umS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh precious echochamber MAGA MAGA MAGA KEK KEK

Appreciate the thread, user. The shills are annoying, but it shows their lack of confidence, which I relish. Though I wish I got paid to shitpost all day.

Do you Drumpf-tards really think he should be president? Remember Sup Forums is satire.

See. The shill is Gollum. My precious. They don't even know what normal is.

>(1) post by this ID

>That ID

WEW LAD

Well what's Troll 102.

I-is that what a t-troll looks like?

>If a post is Anti-Trump they're Shills

Nice hug box faggot

He said faggot. He's a faggot.

WAAAAHHHHHH THIS OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE
IT MUST BE SHILLL
WAAAAAAAHHHHH
I AM A CHILD

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

What's up with all these bitch threads? There's like 50 Trump threads on Sup Forums right now, go find one to cry in.

Based Johnson will cure this

See. I'm telling you. Liberals are whiny cry babies. Bernie Babies. And they always burn things down to get their way. They're Niggers.

That's not what's happening. It's clear most of those threads are not meant for serious discussion but to distract and/or taunt Sup Forums

Bud you can't see what's going on here I'll spell it out for you:
>CTR sends people here 12 hours ago
>they got bored and left 11 hours ago
>Mods didn't react in time so they start to patrol board
>idiots start rumor mods are deleting threads I.e. "mods are paid shills"
>mods get pissed off and start deleting threads
>people starts chain of threads to "expose" mods and CTRfags

Meanwhile Australians start coming home from work
>ironic shillposts everywhere

What's up with all the bitches, you?

they are battered girlfriends who tried the rare badboy thinking they would be safe in a world filled with emasculated and/or two faced beta male mobsters.

They are waiting for a real man to prove himself not a knight

just a man who does not give a fuck about if they think they are right, but knows they are wrong and will do what is necessary

Oy vey. The Sup Forumsacks are over here, cunt.

shift+left click immediately
>all anti-trump threads
>all BTFO threads
>all degenerate threads
>all threads that even remotely smell like a click-bate
All that is left is pretty clean board with moderately interesting threads. Just waiting for the next real habbening.

This is now a Vote for Jill Stein Thread!

Trump enters the Mouth of the Jewbeast as it rumbles with Anger.

wtf i am jill stein now

There's no discussion anywhere on this board

Good thing she'll remain below 1%, kek. Can you say fourth party?

She's a fifth wheel.

A bit of a gilf too...

youtube.com/watch?v=4cuuFI0umS8

We're gonna have to put her down. Kek.

Kek Mate.

>wtf i am jill stein now

juden detected

wtf i am you now

Bump for visibility. I'm sick of these faggot plebs rewarding the shills and bait posters by replying to them. Just fucking ignore shit threads, don't be niggers who can't control their impulses.

I-i can't s-stop replying. I-i'm a-addicted. A-user.

Hillary is trying to start WW3. Someone voting for her, or shilling for her here on Sup Forums is a traitor to humanity. Hillary is a criminal psychopath, her husband is a rapist and a mass murderer. THESE ARE FACTS. ARE YOU GUYS LITERALLY INSANE? Hillary supporters are literally Hitler. It's obvious that she has no real support, it's all media-created, elitist-hype. She has no base. She's not based. Trump is based. Trump is a long shot, but he's the hope for humanity. This is about good vs evil, light vs dark. Maybe it's just best to ignore them, or attack them verbally, who knows. Being for Hillary is definitely not just anti-4-chan, it's anti-humanity.

He's right you know.

Do you have the visual map leading to WW3?

>that id
>that post

WEW LAD

Trump is a Fucking Putin Plant and likely has backing from the NYC/ Russian Mob

Clinton is a muslim Brotherhood/NWO shill

people made up so much disgusting shit about Cruz, the only non establishment with a chance and is opposed to BOTH

Trump => American Renaissance
Clinton => World War 3

Two paths, one image.

wtf i am putin now

just bump

The fuck, i just rolled in on pol and here i see like 5 threads trying to shill for the bitch. The. Actual. Fuck?

Viral Marketers. Oy Vey.

Op here. You're posts are not meant for serious discussion. It's clear. :) We don't need to entertain opinion..this is poll. We don't debate trolls or shills. We come to facts. Hillary is a piece of shit. We don't care how much she pays you. There is no discussion needed.

OMG tolls and shills literalee BTFO!

Op here, Yeah, stop rolling for the shills and they will drop off.... When they pic up in our threads we can fuck them up. This nonsense of falling for every shill OP so that's all there is to post on is key. Watch out for any race bait or nude starter.. Because we know this isn't fucking Sup Forums we know what Sup Forums looks like.. Shut it down, don't roll shills into.thread.priority. nuff said

Sup Forums
Can't be stopped better make that 12 mil CTR you fags are going to need it

TrumpTards BTFO!

Let's see those wonderful BetaFag tears!!

People who don't like Trump aren't even really human.