Who is the worst gem?

Who is the worst gem?
strawpoll.me/10586301

Why is Jasper there?
Everyone acts like she's part of the main cast when she has less than a paragraph of spoken lines

/thread

Because she's the hottest one

Pearl is the only one to be canonically referred to as "The hot one", therefore making her officially the hottest gem

This is fact.

>

>0 votes for Peridot

Good opinion, shit argument. 1. Mayor Dewey's opinion is no more valid than ours just because he's in the show. 2. There was an entire episode about how hot Garnet was.

Official gem rankings:

Garnet
Amethyst
Steven
Peridot
Sapphire
Rose
Ruby
Jasper
Lapis
Pearl

Official Ruby rankings:
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby

Official Diamond rankings:
Blue
Yellow

Official Pearl Rankings:
Yellow
Blue
POWER GAP
Classic

Official fusion rankings:
Garnet
Opal
Sugilite
Alexandrite
Malachite
Sardonyx
POWER GAP
literal shit
Stevonnie

Just to spite you.

Well yeah, but she's still better than Jasper who has had less lines than half the background characters

>Pearl that low
>Amethyst that high
>Yellow pearl that high
>any of the homeworld gems that high

I couldn't come up with a worse list if I tried. Did you just want to spell "gasps" with the first letter? Because that's the only way I can make sense of this.

>Muh Lapis and Muh Pearl arent top
kys waifu fag

I hope we get to see literal shit unfused soon.

Where is rainbow quartz and who is "literal shit" supposed to be

Sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn't mean anything by it.

Jasper's cool, but we haven't really had enough of her for her to be that loved. A few episodes ago I would have chosen Peridot.

So far Sup Forums's rank for best gem is

1 - Garnet
2 - Peridot
3 - Lapis
4 - Rose
5 - Pearl
6 - Jasper
7 - Amethyst

I'm fine with this, and I'm verry happy to know Amethyst is the last popular one, she is annoying as fuck

The worst gem will probably be the most popular one.

I like how as a fandom we just all collectively forgot how bad of a person Amethyst is and just let the garage episode or the fact that she ran away with Steven to a gem kindergarten go completely forgotten because we're all just hoping her and Pearl fuck at this point.

I mean Pearl did something shitty when she messed with Garnet's trust, but Pearl also knows when she has made a mistake and does her best to rectify it. Amethyst did what, clean Greg's storage unit and cry to pearl? And we're supposed to just be ok with that?

I get that Sugar has this weird soft spot for Amethyst because she's supposed to represent her in her youth, but some of the shit Amethyst has done is just shitty.

>not knowing that the rubies actually have names

meant to quote

Unrelated, but what happened to the steven universe general thread?

/trash/ed, I think.

>Navy
>is the gayest one

sure
because she's the one closest to the center of the earth

>Ruby
>Above Ruby
>Ruby below Ruby

Are you actually retarded?

You basically invited people to vote for her now

>was made yesterday
>Nuby/Leggy is literally one day old
DON'T HARM HER

SHE'S UNDER MY PROTECTION

Mayor Dewey has shit taste

You're missing three Rubys
Amethyst is a shitty person but at least she's just being an angsty teen instead of a knowingly and willfully emotionally manipulative bitch like Lapis

I think you're forgetting about the most important question.

NEXT EPISODE WHEN