According to varg

according to varg
all european people should be blonde
opinion?

Well, it's too late for that, europe will be blessed by kara boga, the melanin god

blonde hair won't make you imprevious to the pulverizing fist of the BLACK GOD

when did he say that? i would agree if he said that about northern europeans

He's obviously right.

in a video about civilization
he said that romans were mixed
and the pure european were all blonde and blu eyed

He's the not wrong, southern euros have the highest amount of Neolithic blood and least amount of indo European blood. It's not a coincidence that they all have black hair, dark brown eyes, and swarthy skin

>they all have black hair, dark brown eyes, and swarthy skin
>they all have swarthy skin
not so fast

fugg i want a tea now

yes
blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin in the renowned deep dark dense forest of the mediterranean coasts
because some guys said it 2000 years ago
this can only be true

you sound like your cousins in the US

I am blond. Agree.

All I see is a light brown hand

stop. just because the dude put out some decent black metal and ambient doesn't mean we need to give his brainlet nazi-tier ideas any more attention than we already did.

No wh*Te BOI this land is OUR land now and by KARA BOGA I will flay any wh*Tes I see left here

Why does varg trigger southern euros so much

Their inferiority complex is showing.

Nordicism of course

Delussional and idiotic, like most of Varg's opinions, there's brown haired natives even around the Baltic and in Scandinavia which if you include a small strip in northern continental Europe is basically the only regions in which blondes were ever historical minorities.

This tying racist ideals to recessive phenotypic traits has always been a blessing in disguise of sorts, it exposes just how ridiculously stupid these ideas are to anyone with even an inkling of something resembling an unbiased rational mind.

*historical majorities

Mexico comes and defend us like always :3

That is heartbreaking. My dad was a golden human, blonde and blue eyed. Now is gray with bad eye sight, old age got to him.
People like him, all the golden people, they are going extinct fast.
I wish there was something we could do to save the gold species, just to keep the diversity but it looks like breeding with them in hope of the offspring catching golden genes just taints the golden gene.
They are going extinct in about 70 years, maybe a bit more but that is nothing, a fraction of the second on the evolution scale.

Varg is an unstable lunatic and a shylock to boot.

Cro-magnons were dark skinned anyway just like the neolithic farmers that came later, whites were the indo-european invaders and they will pay for their crimes.

Why did you draw Varg as a blond man? He is brown haired.

varg can suck my mongolian cock

Romans used to be blonde until north african immigration

>They are going extinct in about 70 years

bioengineering, my friend, chinese won't hesitate into using it

Indo-Europeans weren't blonde or blue eyed.
And he doesn't even consider Indo-Europeans pure Indo-Europeans.

Only the elite! Our ancestors used to rule the med people

Nobody loves artificial people
Nature wont like them especially
God will be angry

And he doesn't even consider Indo-Europeans pure Europeans*
Varg has some very retarded views. He thinks that the view of Indo-Europeans as conquerers is wrong and that the language spread by other tribes taking Indo-European women because Indo-Europeans were cucks and their women were fuck-toys around Europe.

We are already artificial, most of us shouldn't be alive

So he is confessing to be African?

what if you had blone hair but now its nearly black?

God (KARA BOGA [ALLAH (PBUH)]) doesn't like bl*nd """"""""people""""""""" anyway

and they enslaved blonde haired people

see how the m*Doids are lashing out; they have been exposed

This.

>north african immigration
...which was when?

>blonde hair
>on men

Why do people follow every single word this dude says like he's some kind of messiah? He's right on a few things, but retarded on a lot of other things as well.

he IS the messiah you quasi-m*Doid

what the fuck did you just say br*Wn boy?

What's his definition of "Europe"? Atlantic to the Urals? Does it include Turkey?

WTF why he have girls arm on extremely masculine face???????

>tfw wh*Toid
>tfw pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair
I want to die right NOW

He was in Norwegian Jail for 20 years

I think you're confusing who it is, Varg is a farmer and doesn't have such pussy arms

because he is a KANG and he doesn't need big arms, because his m*Doid servants do all the work for him

stupid larper lol

You pay money for him to breed and drive around in a suv making youtube videos

He's right you know

>tfw brown eyes

>tfw m*Doids tremble as you walk towards them

All humans are blonde and blue eyed.

>He's right on a few things, but retarded on a lot of other things as well.
My sentiments as well, but it's ultimately the opinions of the viewer I suppose.

I'm blonde but still not white

Tfw m*Doids get NORD'd every single day because their bitches can't resist the big juicy NORDIC cock

Post 5 more example then i'll believe you

Daily reminder that this is Achilles, the GREEK hero of old. He had hair like the GOLDEN sun and eyes like the BLUE water of the oceans.

can confirm

Why do your women dye their hair black swen, is it to get noticed or just cause it radiates strenght

Im a nigger

Why are you not showing the full pic?
Insecurity much?

>tfw mom is blond and brown eyed
>tfw dad is brown haired and blue eyed
>tfw blessed by KARA BOGA and inherited both brown eyes and hair
Feels good being BLESSES and the FUTURE eliminating the weak genes

Most women in the world dye their hair blonde to look like our women. Fact.

Pic related NORDIC powerhouse Hyperborean vs lowly m*Doid scum

>all european people should be blonde
uhm this is a paradox, since all european people are blonde. brown haired people are africans living in europe with MAYBE a european ancestor or two

thus the notion "as dumb as a blonde"

YES my NORDIC brother, I can tell you are an educated soul.

Why is this guy who chimped out like a nigger and killed someone for no reason now the authority on who’s white? I think we should look to geneticists for answers not to this useless nigger.

he's a dumb nazi devil worshipper

there is no African nor European peoples, we all are children of God, and Jesus Christ is our saviour

>tfw the usual British flag and usual Russian flag haven't thrown their usual good bait

Shit thread.

What are you on about, brown subhuman????

>all europans were prototype aryans
that larper is from bergen and isn't even blonde

he's also a fucking tranny

No, see basques.
Plus the nordic phenotype doesn't make sense for southern europe since it was a mutation to better absorb vitamin D since there is so little sun in the north. But there is plenty in the south.

(untanned) skin color differences between northern and southern europe are pretty small, actually. the main outlier are the british islanders (uk and ireland) who have the highest frequencies of red hair alleles which seem to also contribute to lighter skin. that's what the couple of studies done on this point to

the main differences are in eye and hair color due to different frequencies in some sorts of ancestries. the real question is why those ancestral populations selected for those features. we don't really have the best explanations around yet

delete

>opinion?
dunno. slowed thinking process due to malnourishment?

kek, that Turkish rape gave you an inferiority complex you will never get rid of. Imagine actually believing the skin color difference between you and us is "pretty small". You are literally closer in skin color to Arabs than us.

Just stop this shit, it's embarrassing to watch.

Roma used to be an Empire until the Goth invasion

you'll have to find someone else to meme along, I'm in serious mode today

both the major skin color alleles that explain most of the variance and gwas studies of actual pigmentation have been done. you can check out ALFRED for derived alleles frequencies in the former yourself actually and see the differences within Europe and between Europe and the Arab world