BvS is objectively shit

>The Gotham police force shines the batsignal into the sky to call a masked vigilante to murder criminals.

Reminder if you enjoy this film you're a very stupid person.

How can DCucks defend this garbage?

As shit as DC movies have been at least they are not the cheesy pun fests that marvel movies have been.

They can't.

At least those punfests make sense.

What's wrong with murdering criminals? Seems like a pretty sweet deal having someone who isn't tied up by red tape who can just dole out justice.

I have doubts that Gordon and the people of Gotham give a shit about Batman killing a handful of mercenaries in around some warehouses well out of everyone's way. Either way the point of the movie is that Batman was at the end of his rope. You don't even see Jim Gordon light the Bat signal. For all you know they don't start speaking again until the events of Justice League pop off.

Either way only you and Joss Whedon give a shit.

You're kind of stupid huh?

>implying criminals, of any kind, deserve """"rights"""""

>Either way only you and Joss Whedon give a shit

Is that why the movie is universally hated and has such a low score on Rt?

Faggot.

you're the kind of guy that would just let people push you around and just sit quietly while they rape your gf huh?

No. I'm the kind of guy who likes stories that are good.

It would be funny if your mother died alone from liver cancer on Christmas morning under a thin blanket.

>I'm the kind of guy who likes stories that are good.

literally the "I hate loud music" type of cuck. I gotcha. Say no more.

Are you going to make sense?

So you like BvS? How about SS?

DUDE
MOM
CANCER
LMAO

Nah, just like putting dweebs in their place.

>Dweebs

Dude you're a fucking picklekisser. Go fuck your brother.

Go tell your parents you love them and apologize for being a disappointment of a son.

Did you just say dweebs?

What a homosexual.

Beautiful cinematography, great style, fantastic fight choreography, great emotion. All of which, by the way, any Disney films lack. Praise be to Snyder.

You missed how Batman has become more extreme over the years because a character never said "Batman has become more extreme over the years." The Marvel Quipamatic Universe might be more your speed.

>and Joss Whedon give a shit.

Did Joss talk shit about BvS at some point?

>Great emotion

What?

More emotion in the first 20 mins than the entire MCU.

Oh silly faggot, I didn't miss it. It was just retarded and fucked up the character and story. Imagine how much more powerful it would have been if Batman was a good guy who didn't kill but was so disturbed by supes that he was going to break his rule and lose himself. Instead he just kills everyone all the time so there's no conflict with him killing again.

Snyder is a hack

>he kills people left and right just like BVS
nah Burton Batman does kill (mainly in Batman Returns) but he seems a bit more subtle about it and does spare people sometimes I think people just don't like Batman wanting to use guns in a so called TDKR adaptation

>"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap".

Doesn't Joss know that the punisher is literally the most perfect person ever, and has never made a mistake?

>you're a very stupid person.
Joss, please we all love Punisher

>The Gotham police force shines the batsignal into the sky to call a masked vigilante to murder criminals.

...and? What's wrong with that? It lets them dispose of criminals without the paperwork. It's exactly the kind of thing I would expect any police force to do? And if anyone asks, then you use the excuse from "The Dark Knight"

>just a malfunctioning searchlight, I don't know how these silly rumors about us collaborating with Batman get started

Isn't this the cuck who said that he had a tatoo of batman?

No capeshit has been good since 2008 but you're fucking gay if care this much about any capeshit flick